N-Europe

Lost : Series 4

Dante

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm watching local tv and only seen one episode so I'm ignoring every post here.

I know Naomi from Las Vegas and was happy to see that she was still alive. Too bad she is dead for sure now. I like the new direction the series is heading. Flashforwards are very pleasant change in the usual boring flashbacks. Kate's flashbacks were the only ones I enjoyed.

The plot has been partially spoiled for me. Everytime I see an interesting character on another tv-series, I like to go to IMDB and check their profile and the message boards. Now I'm currently watchin 24 s6 and Lost s1 and 2 and I checked 24's board and two Lost character's boards and got unwillingly spoiled. I'm so pissed at people who can't properly hide spoilers. I'm reading about people's opinions about the plot twists in 24 and suddenly someone has to reveal all of the Oceanic 6.

I was reading the boards for Michaels and Libby's characters and some frakking idiots had to write in the title that they are returning. Libby is obviously a flashback, but the revelation about Michael and Walt really has destroyed a lot of the series for me.

gah, just seen ep 5, bloody awesome.

Time paradoxes equal my brain melted.... but i love it.

When Desmond gets to call Penny at the end, great scene, and does him saying he's "perfect" does that mean his memory is back?

And nice ending with Daniels book... but does that mean he did change the future and remember Desmond from 96?

Oh and just thinking about who Ben's "man on the boat" is, i know a lot of people seem to think it's Michael, i was thinking and if it was Michael then surely the crew would know who he is since they knew everyone who was on flight 815...unless Michael is also the boats Captain... which also gives good reason why he didn't show himself to Sayid

gah, just seen ep 5, bloody awesome.

Time paradoxes equal my brain melted.... but i love it.

When Desmond gets to call Penny at the end, great scene, and does him saying he's "perfect" does that mean his memory is back?

And nice ending with Daniels book... but does that mean he did change the future and remember Desmond from 96?

Oh and just thinking about who Ben's "man on the boat" is, i know a lot of people seem to think it's Michael, i was thinking and if it was Michael then surely the crew would know who he is since they knew everyone who was on flight 815...unless Michael is also the boats Captain... which also gives good reason why he didn't show himself to Sayid

The present Desmond comes back into his body as he answers the phone and

Daniel has memory problems which anwsers the question about Desmond.

• He paused a long time before recalling his name when he first landed on the Island.
  • He displayed "word searching" when referring to his pack.
  • He was chastised by Miles for not remembering that Naomi gave the distress code---"tell my sister I love her".
  • He was unsure why he was crying when Oceanic 815 was found.
  • He was playing what appeared to be a memory game with Charlotte, in which she would hide three cards, and he would try to remember them. He only got two out of three correct, which she referred to as "progress".

Ben's spy has episode 8 - Meet Kevin Johnson.

i think daniel sent them on the wrong vectors so desmond would get the memory problems and therefore meeting him in the past. because hes met him in the past hes given daniel his constant for past and present..? maybe, could be wrong but thats my take on it

Whoa, I thought everyone would be in here slagging that episode saying its further proof of how crap Lost is etc. Its relieving to see that I'm not the only one that thought it was a great episode!

I'd forgotten how great Desmond is, I hope he doesn't get killed off and does make it back to Penny in the end. :weep:

Will that be the end of his flashes then?

So time travels faster on the island than off it? That'll mean they have been stranded longer than they think won't it, so does anyone know if the amount of days they've spent on the island co-ordinates with it being Christmas Eve or not?

Time travel rocks. Its just like the Dark Tower I tell you.

So time travels faster on the island than off it? That'll mean they have been stranded longer than they think won't it, so does anyone know if the amount of days they've spent on the island co-ordinates with it being Christmas Eve or not?

Time travel rocks. Its just like the Dark Tower I tell you.

Nope, in that episode Jack says they've been on the Island 100 days, yet it is December 24th off the Island which seeing as the plane crashed on 22nd September would make it 93 days.

Its Day 94 on the Freighter, but is actually Day 96 on the Island.

Day 94 - December 24th, 2004

Day 96 - Sunday, December 26, 2004

Episode Centric: Juliet

Guest List

Guest starring are Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte, Alan Dale as Charles Widmore, Andrea Roth as Harper, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom and Brett Cullen as Goodwin.

Synopsis

Juliet receives an unwelcome visit from someone from her past and is given orders to track down Charlotte and Faraday in order to stop them from completing their mission -- by any means necessary. Meanwhile, Ben offers Locke an enticing deal

Episode Centric: Sun/Jin Centric

Guest List

Guest starring are Sam Anderson as Bernard, Jeremy Davies as Daniel Faraday, Rebecca Mader as Charlotte Lewis, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Marc Vann as doctor, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, Lanny Joon as Dr. Bae, Simon Rhee as shopkeeper, Zoe Bell as Regina, Christine Kim as admitting nurse, Lynette Garces as another nurse, David Yew as Chinese security agent and George Kee Cheung as Chinese ambassador.

Synopsis

Juliet is forced to reveal some startling news to Jin when Sun threatens to move to Locke’s camp. Meanwhile, Sayid and Desmond begin to get an idea of the freighter crew’s mission when they meet the ship’s Captain.

Episode Centric: Michael

Guest starring are Cynthia Watros as Libby, M.C. Gainey as Mr. Friendly/Tom, Mira Furlan as Danielle Rousseau, Tania Raymonde as Alex, Blake Bashoff as Karl, Marsha Thomason as Naomi Dorrit, Ken Leung as Miles Straume, Jeff Fahey as Frank Lapidus, Kevin Durand as Keamy, Anthony Azizi as Omar, Fisher Stevens as George Minkowski, Grant Bowler as Captain Gault, Jill Kuramoto as female anchor, Galyn Gorg as nurse, Starletta DuPois as mom, William P. Ogilivie as Gus, Francesco Simone as Arturo and James Locke as mechanic.

Synopsis

Sayid confronts Ben’s spy on the freighter, and Ben urges daughter Alex to flee Locke’s camp in order to survive an impending attack.

Best episode in a long while.

I love good Time-travel without incredibly complicated paradoxes.

Hopefully Desmond lives. He's one of my favourites left (others being Hurley and Sayid. And Charlie.:( ).

Yeah Charlie should come back, even if it's as a zombie or something, i miss Charlie :(

Ugh. They pretty much wasted 40 minutes of that episode. All they needed to say was that Juliet doesn't trust Ben because it was his fault Goodwin died. Then have a scene with Ben and Locke. Easy. Two minutes tops.

I thought that the filler episodes were meant to be a thing of the past.