N-Europe

welsh_gamer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Tetris Party Deluxe on Wii and DS £9.99 at HMV

Despite owning the 'standard' WiiWare version of Tetris Party and Nintendo's own Tetris on DS, I'm really tempted by that price!

Harvest Moon Frantic Farming £13.99, also at HMV

Yeah I got two in my basket too.

Am I doing something wrong cos it adds £4 for P+P then VAT... which kinda removes the attraction from this bargain. :heh:

Any luck? Probably something to do with 'surcharge' delivery costs to Ireland I'd imagine...

Yeah I got two in my basket too.

Am I doing something wrong cos it adds £4 for P+P then VAT... which kinda removes the attraction from this bargain. :heh:

Looks like your getting charged international postage.

Tetris Party Deluxe on Wii and DS £9.99 at HMV

Despite owning the 'standard' WiiWare version of Tetris Party and Nintendo's own Tetris on DS, I'm really tempted by that price!

Gah! Curse you for making me spend money. Can't resist it for £8.99 (student discount). Though I doubt I'll enjoy it more than Tetris DS.

Any luck? Probably something to do with 'surcharge' delivery costs to Ireland I'd imagine...

Looks like your getting charged international postage.

When paying through the normal step by step method, when I chose UK I couldn't see my county in the drop down box so yeah, I figured that site didn't include N.I. so I went for Ireland. I just went back onto it and to change my address I had to go through the Google check-out which was much more lenient. Two points cards have now cost me just £19.98! :hehe:

I'm not really sure if I want to create a whole new thread for it but I am wondering if anyone would be interested in Dancing Stage: Mario Mix on the Gamecube?

I have one complete with game and dance mat and another with just the dance mat as I had no need for a second copy of the game :indeed: They were bought a couple of years ago new from GAME and have only been used once or twice by myself :eek: