N-Europe

N-E 2007 'Yer ma' besht mate yu are'

Fierce_LiNk

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov
Stefkov, Dyson, Tellyn, Jordan, Hellfire, Fierce_LiNk, Coolness Bears, mr-paul, Eenuh, Moria, Mr_Odwin, Letty, rokhed00, ShadowV7, conzer 16, Mokong X-C, MoogleViper, jayseven, The Fish, Domjcg, mcj_metroid, Ramar, ViPeR, Beermonkey, Dante, McMad, martinist, McPhee, ReZourceman, Haggis, Gizmo, Supergrunch, gaggle64, Shorty, Calza, flameboy, the_villa, Chairdriver, jimbob2720, Cube, Ashley, AshMat.

I got mentioned..wow.

Is this the Love Thread 1.2 or something?

Stefkov, Dyson, Tellyn, Jordan, Hellfire, Fierce_LiNk, Coolness Bears, mr-paul, Eenuh, Moria, Mr_Odwin, Letty, rokhed00, ShadowV7, conzer 16, Mokong X-C, MoogleViper, jayseven, The Fish, Domjcg, mcj_metroid, Ramar, ViPeR, Beermonkey, Dante, McMad, martinist, McPhee, ReZourceman, Haggis, Gizmo, Supergrunch, gaggle64, Shorty, Calza, flameboy, the_villa, Chairdriver, jimbob2720, Cube, Ashley, AshMat.

I thought we were Jeff Buckley best buddies cmmonn!

Everyone on this forum is mighty awesome! Especially Coolness Bears, Tellyn, Domjcg, The Fish, Buttons, Eenuh, ReZ, Mr-Paul, Dante, Dyson...and loads others! :yay:

aw.. cheers dude :D

the people that i think are especially awesome on the forum are : /nando/ (duh, obviously), darksnowman, coolness bears, haggis (iPod fixers),+ the fish

:D

Hmm, only a mention from Buttons eh? Well, much better than all the nothing that has come my way up until this point. I thought someone mighta remembered the snowman? Not even this close to Christmas? :cry:

Well, it seems my cloaking device is still working to perfection after all these years then, mwahahaha.

So we're doing shout outs here are we? And so close to voting for the awards too, hmm. Well... let me think, theres / nando /, Buttons, Hero-of-Time, Redshell, jayseven, Rokhed00, Eenuh, Locky, Patch... Fierce_LiNk, flameboy, Dante, Mr Odwin, I suppose I'll say Bluey and thus Jamba too. Theres also Ten10, Retro Link, Owen, Pedrocasilva and of course... Eddage/ Raw/ Twilight Link.

There are plenty of other decent ladies and gents around here but I can't think of everyone off the top of my head. You (mostly) all rock. : peace:

Hmm, only a mention from Buttons eh? Well, much better than all the nothing that has come my way up until this point. I thought someone mighta remembered the snowman? Not even this close to Christmas? :cry:

Well, it seems my cloaking device is still working to perfection after all these years then, mwahahaha.

So we're doing shout outs here are we? And so close to voting for the awards too, hmm. Well... let me think, theres / nando /, Buttons, Hero-of-Time, Redshell, jayseven, Rokhed00, Eenuh, Locky, Patch... Fierce_LiNk, flameboy, Dante, Mr Odwin, I suppose I'll say Bluey and thus Jamba too. Theres also Ten10, Retro Link, Owen, Pedrocasilva and of course... Eddage/ Raw/ Twilight Link.

There are plenty of other decent ladies and gents around here but I can't think of everyone off the top of my head. You (mostly) all rock. : peace:

I think it's time for you to get the old Xmas siggy up and running again personally :D

I thought we were Jeff Buckley best buddies cmmonn!

Oh me gosh, Haden. I'm sorry! I forgot about you, and a number of people. :blush:

[spoiler=My list of friends here and people I like in no order whatsoever :D UPDATED!]Stefkov, Dyson, Tellyn, Jordan, Hellfire, Fierce_LiNk, Coolness Bears, mr-paul, Eenuh, Moria, Mr_Odwin, Letty, rokhed00, ShadowV7, conzer 16, Mokong X-C, MoogleViper, jayseven, The Fish, Domjcg, mcj_metroid, Ramar, ViPeR, Beermonkey, Dante, McMad, martinist, McPhee, ReZourceman, Haggis, Gizmo, Supergrunch, gaggle64, Shorty, Calza, flameboy, the_villa, Chairdriver, jimbob2720, Cube, Ashley, AshMat, Haden, Platty, Bluey, My Buttons Are Magic, darksnowman, Strider, Ellmeister, EEVILMURRAY, Shino.

I can't believe I also forgot Platty! The awesome Platty! Sorry, mate. : peace:

-EDIT- EEVILMURRAY as well. Oh, me gosh. Sorry mate. :smile:

-EDIT II- And the Shino! Christ, am I forgetful or wot?

I only allow mad love to those who have read my story. Villan, moogle, even dante; my babies are yours.

The rest of you will have to work harder.

I love ye jayseven. :kiss:

I can feel the love, exploding in my face. Seriously, it's making me uncomfortable. Anywho, in a reciprocal gesture, I'm going to suppress my anger fuelled, condescending tendencies and give a shout to a few lovely folk;

Gotta love Goron_3, total king, and genuinely one of the few users around here that I can have a conversation with without feeling the urge to shoot myself, and the guy shares my love for Street Fighter :). Oxigen_Waste; the guy is an island of great taste in this place. I couldn't agree with him more if I tried.

Honorable mentions for much ass kicked: McMadness, Stefkov, Nintenchris, Flinkydink, Ashley, H-O-T, mcj, Dan Dare, Zell, Bananagrabber, Eenuh and Munky...and some other people...;)

Right, I feel dirty all over, I'm off to break some poor fool's spirit.