N-Europe

Sexual Intercourse.

DanielTimothy

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Anal sex? Well, it's warm, tight, and more degrading for women.

Never tried it though. Eww. To be honest, I'm usually more worried about the other person having a good time, because, well, I'm a guy, and if I'm having sex, then I damn sure am having a good time.

The brown door has never appealed to me really. I don't know why people find it so fascinating. With gay guys I understand, it's all they gots.

I did more sex and have come to the conclusion that when I'm drunk I love it regardless, but when I'm sober pumping and squelching don't appeal to me.

I've never really got the whole appeal with anal, I know its meant to be tighter and people can clean it and stuff. But the whole time I would just be thinking shit comes out of this.

Piss and blood comes out the front.

Although Im not the biggest fan but it happens. I find my manager most amusing; his girlfriend lets him do it at xmas and on his birthday. Talk about a present eh?

Anal sex? Well, it's warm, tight, and more degrading for women.

Never tried it though. Eww. To be honest, I'm usually more worried about the other person having a good time, because, well, I'm a guy, and if I'm having sex, then I damn sure am having a good time.

Damn straight :heh: When i had sex for the first time with my ex I could tell she didn't enjoy it at first (can't blame her, she was a virgin too and you know, hymen breaking isn't the friendliest of things), but did i enjoy it? well, despite the awkwardness, it felt stupidly good.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!