N-Europe

The "What Did You Do Last Night?" Thead

Charlie

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Played Prime 3, watched Heroes and some Anime. Then at 1.10 my mum knocks on my door, asks to come in, I say no, then she tries to walk in but I block door several times.

She kept coming back and whispering behind door and told her to go away. So then she comes in sits in my room at 1.20 in the morning and i'm like what the hell. All apparently cause she was stuck at Zelda, which is a lie since she wouldn't be so serious and try to get in. I mean go through all that trouble at that time just to say "Oh help me"

Man she annoys me at times.

Well, my day went- Work 8.30-5pm, bought VF 5, had McDonalds, came home and played VF 5 with a mate for a couple hours, then some HL 2 and Portal, watched Saw II while eating some Hotel Chocolat Triple Wham Bam, then slept after getting confused about the clocks going back.

after work i :

- came home

- got dressed

- went out to my aunts with a photo of granny and granda, a plate and her birthday pressie

- stayed there for nearly 3 hours( only planned on staying or 10 minutes but she lured us with tea and biscuits (and a pancake)

- met her dog (so cute)

- came home

- made greg and me toasties!

- watched MOTD

- went to bed (greg went home)

Relatively boring night for me. My friends mum paid me to pick her up from the SECC because she'd been to see Donny Osmond and didn't have a way of getting home.

So I went home yesterday evening, sat on MSN, drove into my flat to pick up some stuff (which I actually forgot to bring with me when I left), picked up Phillapa, then drove home.

Got woken up at half 2 by someone at The Classrooms (club in Glasgow) phoning me to say my friend was KOd on the street outside and had been sick all over himself and if I couldn't get anyone to pick him up they were calling the police... Don't know why they phoned me. I had to say I couldn't do anything as I couldn't get into Glasgow to pick him up or didn't have his house number or anything. Turns out that he managed to get a taxi home so that was fine.