Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The "What Did You Do Last Night?" Thead

Charlie

Similar to the "How Was Your Day?" thread but different because it's all about what you got up to the night before (or if you come on here pished, what you did earlier).

I went up the Union at about 7 and met up with a friend who lives in the building next door and his brother. Had a few games of pool in the GameZone had a few pints and then went down to the Barony where they have TFI on. Basically they've got this "hilarious" DJ who makes people do stupid stuff for prizes. Then after that they drag the tables away and it's Criminal Records! Cheesy music. Or in otherwords... Good music! Seriously, all the music they played was great again. Had to go home at about 1 unfortunately because I'm working this morning.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, another thread about to be inundated by responses such as "yo mamma" etc.

Last night, I was up till 4 talking to mates at uni, and then fell asleep with a lit cig in my hand which is why I've got a 3rd degree burn on my upper thigh. Win.

3rd Degree? Ouch.

3rd Degree? Ouch.

After taking it to the doctor it turns out to be a second degree. Damn itchy and painful though. Still not as bad as my mate who has multiple 2nd degree burns on his ass from getting drunk and asking to be branded with a roasting fork, and then getting even more drunk and asking to get some more done on the other cheek for "symmetry." Photo (not for the faint of heart);

asslu6.jpg

Also: Just got my hair cut, chopped 4 inches off. I come home, and they're like "so you didn't get your hair cut then." I hate my family. I also bought Full Metal Jacket, which I haven't seen for years, so that should be good.

risk is alright, but it's all about diplomacy.

Risk is actually a very balanced game, despite what some board game aficionados might tell you. Diplomacy ain't bad, but it's more slow-tempo and not as accessible. Sure if you want a pure strategy game it's probably the way to go, but personally I like an element of fortune in my games.

Went to work at 7pm

Worked

Came home at 8am

Slept

Just woken up really, gonna eat then go out tonight even tho I have man flu.

Man flu?

Anyway, I spent yesterday night playing tons of Zelda and then watching an episode of Desperate Housewives on tv (third season). It was funny. =D

And then I wasted some time on the internet before going to sleep. My life is so very interesting. X3

After taking it to the doctor it turns out to be a second degree. Damn itchy and painful though. Still not as bad as my mate who has multiple 2nd degree burns on his ass from getting drunk and asking to be branded with a roasting fork, and then getting even more drunk and asking to get some more done on the other cheek for "symmetry." Photo (not for the faint of heart);

asslu6.jpg

Also: Just got my hair cut, chopped 4 inches off. I come home, and they're like "so you didn't get your hair cut then." I hate my family. I also bought Full Metal Jacket, which I haven't seen for years, so that should be good.

Looks like 1st degree to my untutored eye.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!