Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Well, I found out that my sister has been legally declared suicidal. The doctor has prescribed her sleeping tablets that are not to be taken by anyone suffering from severe depression/suicidal tendencies. What a fucking fuck up. On top of that I have no reason to wake up any more. There is literally nothing for me to do in my life right now and won't be for 2 weeks.

How do you think my fucking day has been?

Well, I found out that my sister has been legally declared suicidal. The doctor has prescribed her sleeping tablets that are not to be taken by anyone suffering from severe depression/suicidal tendencies. What a fucking fuck up. On top of that I have no reason to wake up any more. There is literally nothing for me to do in my life right now and won't be for 2 weeks.

Sounds awful Dyson. I hope your sister will be alright.

Heh oops. Managed to sorta oversleep this morning. Was 8 am when mom came into my room and mentioned the time... Class starts at 8:30 so it was impossible for me to get ready in time. So I stayed in bed until 10:30 (time class would end). X3

Now let's see if I can actually get some work done today!

Heh oops. Managed to sorta oversleep this morning. Was 8 am when mom came into my room and mentioned the time... Class starts at 8:30 so it was impossible for me to get ready in time. So I stayed in bed until 10:30 (time class would end). X3

Now let's see if I can actually get some work done today!

eenuh you're my hero ^_^ did you see the website i posted in the comic book thread about the artist i thought you might like, btw? http://www.fscwasteland.net

i've got a big copying job to do at work, but it involves collating each doc into a book as it's printed (so i print one section 20 times then arrange it into the right order for the book) which is tedious but leaves me with a lot of time in-between printing one section and collating the other :smile:

let the dossing commence!!

Get your ass to Mars. What's in the two week package?

Bleh. Got overangry in the last post for some reason at N-E. As if someone had asked me why I wasn't smiling or something. My bad ><

I get that about 4-5 times every Wed/Fri/Sat night at work. I kid you not.

eenuh you're my hero ^_^ did you see the website i posted in the comic book thread about the artist i thought you might like, btw? http://www.fscwasteland.net

i've got a big copying job to do at work, but it involves collating each doc into a book as it's printed (so i print one section 20 times then arrange it into the right order for the book) which is tedious but leaves me with a lot of time in-between printing one section and collating the other :smile:

let the dossing commence!!

Ooh sorry, never check the comic book thread, haha. There's some nice stuff on that site actually. Not a fan of all of the drawings, but some of it is really quite nice! So thanks for sharing it. =D

My objective to start on any work has failed. Thing I'm gonna take a quick shower and then finally get started! Yes!

I have to sort out custom made pint glasses for KURACS.

How big are pint glass logos, like the stella logo, usually?

depends on the brand.

carling have fuck of huge ones that span half the glass.

a pint of wife beater usualy just has a discreete little badge about 2inches across.

my provisional licence came today, which means lessons can now be sorted. going to the gym at 3.40, which shall be fun.

waiting to hear back from any of the awful jobs i applied for yesterday. so far none have been in touch.

so yeah, my day is pretty much one of thouse "getting my life back on track" days

I have to sort out custom made pint glasses for KURACS.

How big are pint glass logos, like the stella logo, usually?

Depends, some of them don't bother having it etched/moulded with the glass, instead having like a transfer on top. Staropramen and most cask ales [bombadier etc], Guinness being the biggest example... Becks glasses have it running down the glass as opposed to a logo like Stella and Carling.

Dyson man, i don't really know what to say really :(. There are many good reasons to wake up in the mornings, one of which involves the toilet but we shall leave it at that shall we.

I got a sister who self-harms now and then, not sure if she is suicidal but she hates life in many ways because it isn't going her way.

Get your ass to Mars. What's in the two week package?

Carefull, you might blow his cover. And he will kill you all :shakehead

UPDATE

When I get in, despite them knowing I'm a sexy epi, having signed forms from my doc, they want me to visit one of their own medical personnel. Thus my application for a visa is put on standby, wankers.

Which means I have to go back to London to see their team [lazy fuckers] making it another £64 train, plus I have to pay them £120... It's bullshit.

¬_¬ Just had a thought, I might be able to use my HC2 form [which gives me free medical shit because I'm poor (such as my meds)] to my advantage...

Just had an email from the bitch at the embassy who put my application on hold, asking me to let them know when I've booked my appointment, which I did, booked for next Tuesday. They also told me the camp can't hold onto my position, which is fucking bullshit. I didn't keep my condition a secret and now the embassy is fucking me over.

VW___Hades_by_DarkAngelX.jpg

D'AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!