N-Europe

Just finished reading Watchmen (Which I did in the space of 5 sessions in 2 days, over a period of around 10 hours), and ASDFGASDFGASDFG fucking hell that was awesome. Although I haven't read that many graphic novels (V for Vendetta, The Dark Knight Returns, and The Killing Joke), this one left me blown away even more than the previous one's I've read. Now I'm uber pumped for the movie xD

SNAP two days roughly 5 sessions and 10 hours too :) Amazing!... just lkrgkjbkgbvksdjbvkjsbdgb keyboard love

WANT movie NOW!

I'm still up, just doing a little bit of work and some exercise. Basically, I'm doing 300 words each day on my dissertation. So, it's now Thursday, meaning I've done about 1200 more words this week than last. Not bad, but I'm going to up this next week.

It's quite good. Setting myself a little goal, and it's manageable. I sorta see it as a little game.

I'm also doing some situps and ab work, because I want to sort out my shape. Damn, I wish God could just chew me up and spit me out in the form of Vin Diesel.

Just got home from seeing the ex. Good times. Seeing her tomorrow. Definitely more good times.

Hate how I'm still so infatuated with her.

Nooo, don't do it... :(

I appear to be in Sheffield 0_o

Played Left 4 Dead, Castle...whatever (I wanna say Crystal Castles but I know thats a band) and now watching Big Love. Funtimes.

I used to say Crystal Castles a lot when talking about Castle Crashers, mainly because I discovered both of them at very similar times :heh:

Ah so typical. We're supposed to have a guest teacher today who will give a class on animation techniques or something. Class was supposed to start at 8:30, it is now 9:13 and he's still not here.

Someone from school called him and apparently he forgot he had to be in today...

So he is now on his way and won't be here until 9:45-10. Bah. Means I could've slept longerrrr. I really hope this doesn't mean we'll have to stay in longer today though, because then I will be angry.

Off to a symposium! whatever that is. I know its a talk of some description at leeds uni on the way climate change is affecting our profession as a civil engineer.

All the leeds met are going together, meeting with the lecturers beforehand and walking up. Hopefully there will be food then me and my mate are off to 2 o clock screening of watchmen hopefully. Then to Sheffield to visit my mum for the weekend ^_^

Been awake for ages. Have done 3 pages of notes on genetic modification for Uni so I don't have to go to my lecture today. So today, I'm going to be spending the day in Edinburgh. Nothing hugely special but I haven't been for a really, really long time so should be good as long as the weather stays nice. Was absolutely beautiful weather yesterday afternoon. There was a cold wind but there wasn't a single cloud in the sky and the sun was shining really strong so it was warm in the sun. If it's like that today then it'll be good. Was thinking of going to the cinema to go and see the Watchmen but I haven't read the graphic novel so it would be kinda stupid to go and watch the movie first then read the book.

So yeh, should be a nice day today. Knee is still sore and is a little swollen compared to yesterday, hinting at some possibly big problems which I should really get checked out but can't be bothered to as I'll just be told to stay off of my feet and rest which is impossible for me as I have to be doing something. Can't just sit for a predetermined amount of time (even in the cinema I fidget the whole time).

I've just met Ashley!

^_^

i.e. it was the best night of Nightwolf's life EVER! :heh:

But fret not, I also had fun.

I used to say Crystal Castles a lot when talking about Castle Crashers, mainly because I discovered both of them at very similar times :heh:

Knew it was something like that thanks :)

Nice to not be in lecture right now. Instead im trying to be quiet as I'm the only one awake. Apparently tonight its Dan's turn to "take care of Ashley" (according to J7). I am both concerned and patronised.

Ah so typical. We're supposed to have a guest teacher today who will give a class on animation techniques or something. Class was supposed to start at 8:30, it is now 9:13 and he's still not here.

Someone from school called him and apparently he forgot he had to be in today...

So he is now on his way and won't be here until 9:45-10. Bah. Means I could've slept longerrrr. I really hope this doesn't mean we'll have to stay in longer today though, because then I will be angry.

That's a bit crap that he didn't turn up. Bad planning.

*hugglesaurus*

I'm wearing a towel (wohoo) because I'm getting ready to go to uni (D'oh). I also need to get a haircut, probably tomorrow. And, will do some work inbetween. I did some more work last night, so this dissertation is coming along, but ever so slowly.

Nice to not be in lecture right now. Instead im trying to be quiet as I'm the only one awake. Apparently tonight its Dan's turn to "take care of Ashley" (according to J7). I am both concerned and patronised.
I've been awake since 6am! I just didn't think you were....

Shit I'm doing that thing again where I talk to people through the forums even though they're in the other room.

HAHAHAH! Theres this crazy old woman at work, and she's always falling for fraud warning email thigies, and sends the warning around the office. She just sent one and said "This seems genuine"

One minute later some guy replies to all "Just a hoax, don't worry"

Brilliant. Happens everytime.

Ugh I have some shitty meeting today with other people/departments or some bulls sheeee. I'll be happy as long as I don't have to answer any questions. Also = half day, so = pick up comics.

Lol cancelled.

Half day for me too, but i have to go to the hospital to pick up some results :(

Its bloody far away as well. I mean, my work office is in bournemouth town center, and bournemouth hospital is like, 40 mins away on the bus. I mean, how convenient is that?! If i got hit by a car i'd be dead by the time they got me there!