N-Europe

The now infamous girl-living-in-my-houses miniature boyfriends is around. It is awful to find a tall girl going out with a short guy funny, but it does look a bit like she's taking her son somewhere. He's fairly decent though. Not sure how he puts up with her.

He's not said a word to me, obviously girl has been talking about me. Oh well.

I loled when I first ever saw him today.

I was told he was small, but I never imagined it to such an extreme. She looked like a giant in comparison.

Just spent 2 hours at the local gym, doing an induction/random exercise. I'm determined to go down 3 times a week, up until I go on holiday in July. Hopefully that way, I'll look a little more...built and a little less....womenly. :p

Also, was at a college council meeting all lunch, setting up the Racism assembly a friend and I have to give to the entire school. I am PETRIFIED. I can't even talk to a class of people, without my old stammering problem coming back. What did I get my self into! :(

Also, was at a college council meeting all lunch, setting up the Racism assembly a friend and I have to give to the entire school. I am PETRIFIED. I can't even talk to a class of people, without my old stammering problem coming back. What did I get my self into! :(

As 7nths (the name of the final year at our school) basically we all get a go of talking in an assembly. We have assemblies every day, each week having a different theme.

I've talked during the Amnesty International themed one this year, but I've done bits in years gone by too. I remember being 12, and my RME class having to read out the people we thought were examples of having been "successful", in assembly. Mine was on Jennifer Aniston!

So here's something for you to solve. Explain this picture:

dscf4204.th.jpg

It's still slowly falling now yet the sun shines blinding me.

Apart from this my day was fun. If fun meant average. And average meant boring. Yeah.

It can be snowy and bright?

Snowblindness etc.

Woop-de-woo.

Checked my contract.

A) I get three more days holiday for 3 years service woooooop.

B) Re Saturdays, I think I should be good.

We may require you to change the hours and days your work within these parameters in order to meet business needs.

Where the company seeks to change to change your working hours this will be discussed with you and changes will not be implemented if this creates significant personal difficulties for you.

Only thing is it says

Your hours of work are 35 hours per week, to be worked within the parameters of Monday to Friday

Does that mean I could just say "I don't want to do Saturdays anymore" possibly. I'm fine with 1 in 6 though, and dont have the balls to say no more Sats. Blah etc, so at least I know my facts now.

As 7nths (the name of the final year at our school) basically we all get a go of talking in an assembly. We have assemblies every day, each week having a different theme.

I've talked during the Amnesty International themed one this year, but I've done bits in years gone by too. I remember being 12, and my RME class having to read out the people we thought were examples of having been "successful", in assembly. Mine was on Jennifer Aniston!

Eeek, how did you do it without feeling like you were going to implode? I just freeze, then feel like everyone is staring at me (which, of course they would be in an assembly...).

I just cut my thumb on a broken chair. Ouchies. X3

My day has been weirdly awesome. School was good (but also strange) and then I just booked a holiday with my friend for the day after my exam finishes. :yay:

and I'm about to eat sausages and chips in a Tortilla! :grin:

EVERYTHING'S COMING UP THRILHO!

You try and be sincere and symathetic and you get told to fuck off :rolleyes: Okay yes reading it back I did sound really judgemental at one point but stealing someone else's partner is morally grey. Least it has helped me to rule a line under that friendship now, cut all strings and that.

Elsewhere I've been hovering around work all day not really doing anything. Nor have I cleaned my hamster out like I told myself I would. Been a waste of a day really. Although I did go to the pharmacist for my sick housemate who suggested she may be pregnant to which I denied, he tried again and I said "she has one of those things in her arm to ensure such horrible things don't happen." That stopped him.

Sheffield tomorrow. I could do with a break.

Eeek, how did you do it without feeling like you were going to implode? I just freeze, then feel like everyone is staring at me (which, of course they would be in an assembly...).

Because It's not that big a deal, really....for me anyway. And I had (and still have minor) speech problems including a stammer, so yeah. Same boat here.

If it's on a sheet, try and just look at that. If it's spoken by heart, just look around at random places, or teachers, they won't distract you.

sent off for my provisional drivers licence, after realisng being 22 and not driving sucks balls.

also, sent off some job alpications, dont exactly have high hopes for them, but its all i can do right now.

oh, and my ps3 head set came. its very uncomfortable to wear. my ear hole must be small.

i got chatting to a customer (who was getting the children's book he illustrated printed and bound by me) about ghibli films for like, an hour at the end of my shift today :grin: he noticed my tatt and i told him some of his storybook characters reminded me of the sweets that soot-sprites eat. ^^

@chris. jobs! gumtree.com! aces ^_^

@dyson. totoro: disney version or fox original english dub version?

@haggis. PLEASE tell me that you and this friend are gunna be performing "everyone's a little bit racist"?? :awesome:

A quick highlight of yesterday, it needs to be bolded:

My Dreamcast is back in business! :grin:

I spent yesterday evening setting it up in my bedroom, during which my brother finally got round to fixing its resetting problem, and getting rid of all the dust on it and in it (and a dead insect).

With great success, we hooked it up t'telly and it worked marvellously. :smile:

However, my brother has lent some of the DC games (which include Crazy Taxi, GTA2, two thirds of Shenmue and other gems) to his mate who is currently at Nottingham Uni. And, knowing his previous record from lending games to mates, there is a chance it could be bloody ages before we get them back. Ho hum...:hmm:

and I'm about to eat sausages and chips in a Tortilla! :grin:

That sounds so win. I think I'm going to have to make myself one of those for lunch tomorrow.
I should really do something constructive; some work, applications, or even reading, but I feel like watching a film...

I can't decide, Fight Club or Memento??...GO!

I haven't seen Memento, every time I suggest it, everyone else seems to have watched it recently. But Fight Club is so damn awesome, I'm voting for that despite my ignorance of its competitor. Edward Norton + Helena Bonham Carter + Brad Pitt divided by Palahniuk = Win.

sent off for my provisional drivers licence, after realisng being 22 and not driving sucks balls.

also, sent off some job alpications, dont exactly have high hopes for them, but its all i can do right now.

oh, and my ps3 head set came. its very uncomfortable to wear. my ear hole must be small.

*high five not driving and 22 buddy* It really does suck, and limits your job potential! Do eet naow!

My driving lesson was fun, I was on lots of roundabouts again, and the deadly one I mentioned about 5 pages back... scary biscuits. >_<

@dyson. totoro: disney version or fox original english dub version?

I can't seem to find out. This is the box art:

OPTD0290.jpg

Care to enlighten me? :D

I should really do something constructive; some work, applications, or even reading, but I feel like watching a film...

I can't decide, Fight Club or Memento??...GO! :D

Memento! :D

I can't decide, Fight Club or Memento??...GO! :D

PFFFT! You'll get no advice from me if thats your attitude after my stern talk earliar/earlier. :blank:

:wink:

Meh. I'm 22 and while I took 11 lessons (and aced the theory but thats long since expired) I have no personal desire to learn to drive. I'll just live in big cities : peace:

But good luck with it :D

1 vote each way, I need a decider!!

I haven't seen Memento, every time I suggest it, everyone else seems to have watched it recently. But Fight Club is so damn awesome, I'm voting for that despite my ignorance of its competitor. Edward Norton + Helena Bonham Carter + Brad Pitt divided by Palahniuk = Win.

I've not seen Memento either! I think I saw Fight Club ageeees ago, but I can't remember the twisty type thing so it's as if it's unseen and equally exciting.

PFFFT! You'll get no advice from me if thats your attitude after my stern talk earliar/earlier. :blank:

:wink:

I'm just not in the mood for comics, I need televisual (a word?) entertainment. I need it now. :heh:

Fight Club! Do it. Now.

--

I am so tired! The gym took more out of me than I thought it would (And yes Ash, I'm aware staring at men in the shower isn't tiring, before you say otherwise :p). I have an essay to do for tomorrow, and I just cannot be fucked at all.

sack both off nd watch short circuit and short circuit part two.

fine, fine films.

Johnny 5 is alive? No one is denying it. But still, no :heh:

Fight Club! Do it. Now.

Right you are :D

I'm off, expect a review later.