Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Why did it suck so much?

You know when you go out just to have fun and it is fun but then you realise it being fun just isn't cutting it any more because you have fun all the time so you want a more meaningful experience but you don't see that happening in the environment and not just that environment, but not in the foreseeable future at all?

No?

Nothing really happened. But then that's kind of the point. I'm pretty sure I stormed off but I'm too drunk to tell.

I guess I'm not part of that group any more (work). Probably a good thing. Already hung out with them for a year.

Time for a change.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Exactly. I'll have to swear doubly hard to make up for it. Not that that'll be hard. :heh:

today i got my Wrestlemania package yey (WM tickets, hall of fame tickets, breakfast brunch tics, 2 tickets for Fan axxcess on saturday and 2 tickets for sundays fan axxcess, 2 midday madness tickets, weekend initinary, 2 WM25 Hoodies and 2 WM25 bags)

awesome seats for WM as well - section 126 row 7 on vip riser :) directly facing the ring

Fetish night - what a fucking bunch of wank! It's all hype, no substance. The Union was totally packed, but with a guy/girl ratio of at least 3/1. One of the girls I'm interesting didn't come, and every girl I met in there was impossible to get to because of all the people.

Give me a normal Friday night at the Union over tonight any day!

Back from cinema (Push)/pub/mate's house. Played lots of PS2 (Buzz, Tony Hawks...) and was quite fun - time dissapeared rapidly, so I'm ognna stay up and watch dollhouse and srah connor chronicles and DRINK MORE! Only four spelling mistaesk per post so far.

Pantsu Man!; You not enjoying your course? What did you switch to? Sorry if I missed the post.

It's also in Ohio and two (hopefully three, but definately two) of my friends are around the East coast working for Camps over the summer (which is lame); so we're off travelling after

we're all done!

Well done on the acceptance in the placement. If you don't mind me asking, how does your girly feel?

You know when you go out just to have fun and it is fun but then you realise it being fun just isn't cutting it any more because you have fun all the time so you want a more meaningful experience but you don't see that happening in the environment and not just that environment, but not in the foreseeable future at all?

No?

Nothing really happened. But then that's kind of the point. I'm pretty sure I stormed off but I'm too drunk to tell.

I guess I'm not part of that group any more (work). Probably a good thing. Already hung out with them for a year.

Time for a change.

Exactly. I'll have to swear doubly hard to make up for it. Not that that'll be hard. :heh:

Exiting a group of friends? Bold move! The future is blossoming. Are you basically saying you're having more fun than your current friends are able to provide/comprehend? We're young, and that's not really that bad a philosophy.

I'm just slowly losing friends as the months go by. If I'm leaving I may as well burn some bridges eh? Sorry to hear about your sucky night Daft.

And jaaaaaaay. Staying up for Dollhouse and Sarah Connor but not Battlestar. The frak?

Yesterday was random but good. Watched SNL in lecture. Went to the student bar (for like the 6th time in the last three years as its sucks/all my friends prefer clubs) with some people that...you know people you say hi, ask how they are, maybe have a little conversation about the lecture? Anyway a group of those which was nice.

Then later on I drew on my housemate, we went to the Indian downstairs to sort out our rent (same owner) and he gave us a free drink.

And today my housemate's friend who I do like is coming up, but he's a handful. Particularly when they're together. Its like having kids. Still, should be different.

Pantsu Man!; You not enjoying your course? What did you switch to? Sorry if I missed the post.

Well done on the acceptance in the placement. If you don't mind me asking, how does your girly feel?

Don't ask him. He's a nazi in my eyes now.

And my girlfriend is fine about it. She was a bit upset/disappointed that I'd be in America during our 4th year anniversary and my 21st birthday; as was I.

Which does suck a little bit... but this sort of thing can't be held back just for those reason. Especially because if I enjoy next year I hope to go to China! :yay:

And then for my work placement I am aiming for an American/Canadian company! :yay::yay:

Yay! :yay::yay::yay:

DOMJCG

Your not even awake yet, but good luck :)

Went to doctors yesterday. As I was leaving, the lady asked "Have you had sex recently?" I was like O.o It was so random. I agreed and she ended up giving me a little paper card thing for a sexual health clinic. Apparently you get a free full check up. I'm thinking of doing it just because of the boredom I get some days and generally fancy finding out I'm clean.

Hopefully a good day today. The ex is coming up for a visit. It will be awkward, but I got her Taken for her birthday (was last week), which means we will watch it, so I'm happy!! Also going to watch the notebook I think, no idea what its about I know its a soppy film though.

Just to stay on topic, my day WAS good yesterday :)

DOMJCG

Your not even awake yet, but good luck :)

Went to doctors yesterday. As I was leaving, the lady asked "Have you had sex recently?" I was like O.o It was so random. I agreed and she ended up giving me a little paper card thing for a sexual health clinic. Apparently you get a free full check up. I'm thinking of doing it just because of the boredom I get some days and generally fancy finding out I'm clean.

Well as it seems men don't know (was bought up here or in Sexuality I can't remember/too lazy to look) you do get swabbed inside your penis. Just a warning. ;)

Although obviously sexual health is muchos important.

It's JAV :P

-- Didn't watch anything last night. Too tired and streams too slow. Currently looking at 2-3 hours worth of patience in order to watch dollhouse/sarah connor/BSG. Which is a bit lame.

I JUST REMEMBERED I HAVE COFFEE NOW. I think I might be hooked on the stuff.

Played some awesome 1000 Blank White Cards last night. Ate some old chopped tomatoes. Good times. Broke a lightbulb!

That's all.

Scratch that. No way I'm doing that. I do remember Jav NE (sorry if I forgot/ spelt your name wrong!) saying something about it now :( Might prefer having an symptomless STD than the agony of that :p

Its not painful. Its a slight uncomfortable but it lasts like two seconds.

Finished my psychology report. Don't know whether it's good or not but just glad it's finished because it was getting boring.

Anyways, didn't go to the cinema yesterday. Was wanting to go see Gran Torino which was supposed to come out yesterday according to what I've seen on several site but when I checked online for times, nothing was coming up apart from next wednesday and thursday. So that was a waste of time.

My weekend will be spent playing games (sad yes but I have a reason for playing them) as I'm thinking of applying for a job as a reviewer at a site called DS-x2 and seeing as I've done stuff for them before I'm likely to get it. Just not overly sure about applying for it because of time. But they don't exactly rush themselves to do reviews over there (can be lucky to see them post 2 in a month) so I think I'd be alright although I'd be doing them more on a regular basis. Don't know if I would get paid either. I believe I'd get money to go towards getting the games to review but that's it. ::shrug: Meh, I'll mull it over for the rest of the day and perhaps have a word with the guys about it. Apart from that, I'll probably go out to the shops for a wander just to get some fresh air and perhaps some food, although I'll need to prevent myself from going to Greggs and getting a red thai chicken sandwich because they are really nice and I've had loads over the last week.

Exiting a group of friends? Bold move! The future is blossoming. Are you basically saying you're having more fun than your current friends are able to provide/comprehend? We're young, and that's not really that bad a philosophy.

In short, yes. Two of them are amazing fun but they left early because of the big party tonight (which should be fun but I hate that my best friend doesn't drink so I can't really bring him :indeed: ). I'm not one to linger, though. If something isn't working there's no point in denying it.

Sorry to hear about your sucky night Daft.

I'm not to bothered. It wasn't sucky, it just was.

Not enjoying nein. Will be finishing this course and changing over to an animation course next year. It's gonna be awesome.

Don't ask him. He's a nazi in my eyes now.

Fine then. Don't expect any bagels.

Just was what? It can't have been was just sucky because you said it wasn't but the just was implies to the wordsuckywhichyourmentioningsitwasn'tjdnkjsnfd

wtf2.jpg

Like Supergrunch says,

Just was, intransitively. Like "To be or not to be," or "I think therefore I am."