Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Today I managed to commandeer a tripod from school for my trailer, scheduled for filming on Saturday. Also grabbed a couple of cap guns (sans caps) in bright red and blue varieties, which I spent an hour painting black. They look pretty realistic now, just slightly small.

Canada?! Hmmm....too cold. :heh:

I'm quite excited about this idea. Plus it has slightly relieved any worry I had about what to do after uni.

Oh don't worry, Vancouver's actually pretty warm most of the year - it just gets cold enough for snow in Winter. SNOW! :D. Moving abroad is definitely worthwhile providing you can sort out some line of work (or just get rich) - I love the feeling of having been an immigrant - gives you a whole new perspective on things!

Was not happy with the lack of NE at work today. Molly and I were getting withdrawal symptoms. Seriously though.

I decided yesterday I'm going to move to New York like all the cool kids when I finish university.

Sounds awesome.

Absolutely fed up with the hypocrisy of the cretins that manage at my work, just a shit place to work and I really need to get out. Going to buy a visa today so I can go travelling for a few months.

I hear ya' broham.

I just picked up my comics. Heres what followed;

*Reads Green Lantern*

*Orgasms up walls at the last page*

Now I need to upload a few videos and do a few web bits/watch loads of TV/and stuff like that.

My best friend is moving to America after uni, he's two years above me so that's the end of this year. I can't imagine uni without him next year. It's going to be shit.

Anyway, New York looks like it'll be fun for a year or two but a lot can change in two years.

Was not happy with the lack of NE at work today. Molly and I were getting withdrawal symptoms. Seriously though.

Yeah, I got the shakes.

Sounds awesome.

It's just an incredibly exciting thought. :smile:

I was speaking to Tapedeck and we said the same, my virtual way of thinking goes blank when N-E goes away. My online life literally loses meaning. :(

My best friend is moving to America after uni, he's two years above me so that's the end of this year. I can't imagine uni without him next year. It's going to be shit.

Anyway, New York looks like it'll be fun for a year or two but a lot can change in two years.

Ooo, good idea! I've always wanted to movie to New York. At one point, I wanted to go to Uni there instead of spending another three years in Britain. You should do it, for sure. It looks so much more fun than the UK. Plus, with Bush gone, there's literally no reason not too. :D

Ooo, good idea! I've always wanted to movie to New York. At one point, I wanted to go to Uni there instead of spending another three years in Britain. You should do it, for sure. It looks so much more fun than the UK. Plus, with Bush gone, there's literally no reason not too. :D

I'd rather go after uni because it's a easier to sort out. Too late now anyway. :heh:

With my friend there that'll help loads. Plus I have an Uncle near Washington. Actually I think my friend will live near Washington as well.

Yeah everything is amazing in New York...

UNTIL YOU GET YOUR THROAT CUT BY THE PACE!

Er...

My day was alright. Really need to start on my essay... just... stay... awa... *snore*

The pace?...

I live in London. :wink:

Molly is too new to have withdrawl symtoms. Don't bullsheeet us Molleeee. :blank:

Dan Dare and I were most displeased earlier, he was well surprised when I told him it came back on.

Oiii, tired! Ended up getting about 3 and a half hours of sleep last night, haha.

Been a long day again. Was at school at 8 am, didn't get back home again until 7:30 pm. Excursion day to Brussels. It was cold. And windy. And very wet. We visited two museums. Was okay, but nothing too interesting. Plus the weather kinda ruined it a bit.

Had lunch in McDonalds. Big Mac menu and a chocolate mousse for dessert. Hadn't had McDonalds since May I think, when I visited London with school. X3

And I just ate a big tuna sandwich for dinner, so now I feel really full, and kinda bad because I haven't been eating healthy lately. =P

Anyway, home alone with the dog. Will just laze around on the sofa all evening, watching tv, yay!

Molly is too new to have withdrawl symtoms. Don't bullsheeet us Molleeee. :blank:

Dan Dare and I were most displeased earlier, he was well surprised when I told him it came back on.

Oh I was having withdrawal symtoms, I felt sick with worry. Made me realise I'm an addict and I need to wean myself off it...a bit. Maybe.

Daft, NY sounds awesome. I would love to live there for a year or so, around Tompkins square park/the village where all the cool kids are :D

The pace?...

I live in London. :wink:

The pace will KILLLLLL you! London shmondon!

Or... maybe. London... what an horrible place... AGH THE PACE!!!

I started that today. My name and course info on the first page is as far as I got.

I had a bangin' day full of stuff that don't benefit me whatsoever. It's all gravy.

I'm starting to get to it actually... I got my introduction wrote. Introduction always helps... motivates and settles the stomach.

day was good. did some fallout 3. evil playthrough goes against my grain. im too nice. also, managed to do the level thats been kickiking my arse on veteran on call of duty, so i feel like a man again.

finnished far cry 2 last night, all in all, it was a good, if not rather bland game. i liked it, but felt it had more to give.

also i have a cough which is making me feel shit.

and i also realised how little attention people pay me.

1195-europe-vs-usa.jpg

was going to have my tattoo shaded today but had to cancel so i could go for a trail shift at the printing place i've applied for a job with. will know if i got the job tomorrow. will know when i can get my tat done tomorrow too!!

>__< WAITING SUCKS!!

The pace will KILLLLLL you! London shmondon!

Or... maybe. London... what an horrible place... AGH THE PACE!!!

I find the pace of London not that fast tbh.

I want to punch slow walking people in the back of the head and everyone is slower than me.