Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Jesus Christ, my bowlings in hot demand. Went yesterday, been asked to go again in a few weeks and now this.

Bowling isn't that good. (Cos' I am actually shit at it tbh) Lol.

But yeah. Not maybe. Definitely. Monday = 24, Tues = Slumdog, Weds = Sex Drive, Thurs = Drinking, Friday = Half day, Comic shop trip, boom.

All the while hoping my LEGO arrives. Seriously....it better come tomorrow or else I'll be rolling my sleeves up, shaking my fist angrily and proclaiming "Why I oughta"

Lol, do any of us have a say in this?

I've been iiiiill or not all that well over the last week. Today, my nose has been playing up so much. It feels quite stuffed, and also feels like it's strange to breathe through. Earlier, I was doing something in the living room, and it just feel like I kept needed to sniff and sniff, as it felt really runny. Then, went to the bathroom, and it's bleeding a little bit. :(

It's not a huge amount of blood, but it's definitely there. A bit annoying as I have placement tomorrow, and I was hoping I'd be loads better for then.

I'm wired on caffeinneee!!

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

--

Hopefully going to be back at college on tuesday. Still I am using all this time off to revise, which is something I never actually I do. I suppose there's always a silver lining to stuff...(plus, if I don't get straight A's, I have the illness to blame. :p)

I'm wired on caffeinneee!! I have no idea why I'm on so late! I have work at 8.30am tomorrow >_<

Hehe, oh dear. This is a classic student problem - better drink plenty of clean water and hopefully you'll just sweat it out. The only upside is your sweat smells weirdly like fresh tea or coffee or whatever you were drinking when you wake up in the morning. :heh:

Hehe, oh dear. This is a classic student problem - better drink plenty of clean water and hopefully you'll just sweat it out. The only upside is your sweat smells weirdly like fresh tea or coffee or whatever you were drinking when you wake up in the morning. :heh:

Coffee sweat, dear god that sounds wick. I don't think I drank enough to do that... I'm not a proper student - totally not hardened to cafeinne! I only had two cups of coffee - and one was a freakin decaf!! :( (damn parents and their health kick)

Work draaaaged on. Was dead for the last hour. So much so we tried to find the most erotic foreign film...then rented it. I went with The Wayward Cloud...because I wanted to see it anyway.

Finished my screenwriting assignment. Huzzah! Just need to print off the final bits. Its about 110 (maybe just a bit more) in total. :o!

And going back to the start of the day; In my dream I was with..some people and someone pointed to some post on a table and said to me "is that for you?" and then my alarm went off. Which is kinda weird as (to me anyway) it was like "is that [alarm] for you?". Yup yup!

Well 5-a-side didn't go too well. We were up 10-2 with a minute and it kinda went a bit crazy. One guy had been hitting me late all night and I ended up losing it completely. We squared up and the guy gave me a shove so I just lamped him with my head, wasn't really thinking. A mass brawl ensued and the game had to be abandoned. I might now be suspended for life, but on reflection I don't regret it. Though I think I may have broken my nose.

Well 5-a-side didn't go too well. We were up 10-2 with a minute and it kinda went a bit crazy. One guy had been hitting me late all night and I ended up losing it completely. We squared up and the guy gave me a shove so I just lamped him with my head, wasn't really thinking. A mass brawl ensued and the game had to be abandoned. I might now be suspended for life, but on reflection I don't regret it. Though I think I may have broken my nose.

You can tell your Scottish, just from this post. :bowdown:

New 24 season episodes 1 and 2 now available to acquire!:heart:

Back at work, boooo. Just been chatting with people though, it's very quiet so far. Think I've gone slightly overboard on the blusher this morning, look a bit too flushed, woops. 24 later, wheeeeeeee. Also, seriouso jobhunting starts today.

Also, had the most terrifying nightmare ever last night. My brother was a serial killer and killed loads of loved ones, then he was after me, like a proper chase. Once I had woken up I couldn't close my eyes again, I kept seeing the images and was stupidly scared. I do worry what this says about my state of mind.

Not been doing a lot recently, so it's pretty normal for me. Got lots to sort out for going back to Uni next week, such as clothes, books, etc. but just can't be bothered to go out and get it sorted. Too tired, even though I've had a decent nights sleep, and it's too cold. When thinking about the cold earlier a though crossed my mind. Strange that it did as it was to do with the fact I could have been in the south Pacific on the show Shipwrecked as I was asked to come down to London with a small group of people for a chat about it but couldn't go and chose Uni over going out there. Stupid choice really. I could be sitting in the sun with a bunch of strangers instead of up here in the cold. :shakehead Oh well, strange that it popped into my head but it's best just to forget. I may get another chance if I want to go on it for the next one.

edit: don't really know where to ask this so I'll just tack it on here but does anyone know of any decent online trading communities for trading games (DS, Wii, Xbox, etc.)? The only ones I've ofund are populated mainly by Americans and was looking for some British ones and haven't turned up anything.

Also, had the most terrifying nightmare ever last night. My brother was a serial killer and killed loads of loved ones, then he was after me, like a proper chase. Once I had woken up I couldn't close my eyes again, I kept seeing the images and was stupidly scared. I do worry what this says about my state of mind.

I wouldn't worry about it, dreams can be utterly mental (see dreams thread).

Like....I had some crazy dreams, and I'm mentally alright aren't I.

Just had my end of year review. Went well. Hopefully my half bonus will be okay. Shame its not a full one. Real shame. If my pay rise is like...less than £500 ish I will be pretty upset though, I freely admit that.

I had a O_o dream. I was friends with Logan Echolls (Veronica Mars, sad I know but I think he was replacing my friend Tim because...) and he owed me £250 (because my friend Tim does) and I'd sent him some angry texts saying it about time he paid up. So we met and he gave me the money and then a sniper took him out. And then I freaked out and worried because I was at the scene of the crime, and had known to have a grudge against him. Everyone rushed by to help so I couldn't escape but eventually slipped away. Bumped into my friend Christy and she helped me escape/grieve and then I was blacking out (think I was drinking heavily to cope). Can remember bits in shops and then we were on the London underground. Odd.

But I had overslept...or looking at my phone must have just switched the alarm off. Anyway I was awoke by the sound of the postman and had to run to the door because my friend had sent an assignment for me to take to uni and its in for today.

So yes, dramatic morning (kinda). Just missed out on two hours I was supposed to be doing work.

Pissed off with my bank at the moment, they have stung me with a series of charges totalling £80, just because I was about £2 short on a payment. I can accept the first charge, but because of it it left me short on 3 consecutive payments, all of which incurred an extra charge.