Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I had a dream Dyson tried to shoot me in a nightclub :o!

I was with some friends and he and his gang came over and he pulled a gun out at us and pointed it to us but couldn't quite do it, so passed it aorund and nobody did. During this I took pictures. The gun got back to Dyson and he was about to shoot it when someone (maybe me, dunno) tackled him to the ground and kept him there until the police came.

Then a few days later I went to my dad's with my nan to clear out a room and she went into the loft and found a bat and a chocolate labrodor puppy.

And also at some point (another dream I suspect) it was NYE and I was at some shoddy local football club and there was an old metal shelter and come midnight some kids fired off party poppers which caused the shelter to collapse on them. But thankfully the maority of the blow was taken by Ryan Hansen as he was there and is over 6 foot.

Oddness.

My day shall not be as interesting unfortunatly.

That was awesome. Really made my morning :D

Had three tutorials in a row this morning. It might as well be just me and the tutor because I'm basically the only one who talks.

In fact I might as well be taking one of the tutorials because the tutor is so incompetent.

Going to head back in to uni in a bit to meet up with friends and then we're off to ULU for cheap drinks. Woop.

Ahh joy of joys, I get to decide today whether I want to be friends with somebody, god damn complications.

I have to do this whilst packing, I'd rather not pack, or go back at all..facing the music again! Hoping my dad will be home soon, so I can talk about my car, it needs two front tyres, way too damaged, keeps making me tug towards the left when driving straight, grr.

Didn't get out of bed til half 1, just couldn't be bothered..back to packing.

That was awesome. Really made my morning :D

Im glad my unconscious can help :p

URGH! Work. Do not want! Such a meh place. The management don't bother doing anything, so the shiftleaders don't bother, so nobody bothers. And it always drags. Five hours is going to be a real chore. Thankfully only there for three more weeks (need to figure out when the assistant manager is next in by himself and tell him, as the manager is so miserable that I almost want to end my life around her because she has that kind of affect).

But yeah. Work :/ Gotta swing by the pet store before though, that may cheer me up....a bit.

Do you mean sub-conscious?

I was unconscious at the time though yes?

Science was never my thing and yes it may be my subconscious doing it, but only because I was unconscious.

Pff whatever. I think im showing my own stupidity.

Time for work!

I was unconscious at the time though yes?

Science was never my thing and yes it may be my subconscious doing it, but only because I was unconscious.

Pff whatever. I think im showing my own stupidity.

Time for work!

No I don't think being asleep makes you unconscious. May be wrong though.

Ahh joy of joys, I get to decide today whether I want to be friends with somebody, god damn complications.

I have to do this whilst packing, I'd rather not pack, or go back at all..facing the music again! Hoping my dad will be home soon, so I can talk about my car, it needs two front tyres, way too damaged, keeps making me tug towards the left when driving straight, grr.

Didn't get out of bed til half 1, just couldn't be bothered..back to packing.

You sure it's not your tracking?

Either that or the steering wheel isn't on straight. That's the current problem with my car, to drive straight the wheel needs to be turned slightly to the right.

Had two exams today. C1 resit and S1 for my Stats course. They both started at 9 so I had to do one after the other. However I convinced the examiner to let me do S1 after I had finished C1 (which only took me half an hour but she made me wait an hour, yet it's supposed to last an hour and half.) and I also finishes S1 early so I left quite early.

And I realised I used the word "early" a lot but it fit and I couldn't be bothered with a synonym.

Still a week and a half left to go before I start Uni again and I'm getting itchy finger. Just want it to start so I have something to fill the gapping hole known as boredom.

Need to go clothes shopping but have no money. :nono: Will have to persuade my mother into coming with and buy me stuff. I'm in dire need for some new jeans/trousers, shoes, and a jacket (preferably some kind of blazer type thing but I haven't seen anything that won't make me look like a fruit-loop). Also contemplating selling my DS' and games to scrap together some cash but don't know if I should. I know I'm going to have to make sacrifices eventually and they'll probably be the things to go.

No it's definately the tyres, you can tell just by looking at them, nothing dangerous as they can last another couple of thousand miles and my steering wheel does stay straight when you take your hands off the wheel while driving. But you can feel a tugging as though it's windy.

C1 exam today, i know i've done crap, meh.

Also got home to find i have an informal interview at Cardiff Uni, i don't particually want to go there, but yay anyway.

Now i'm sat here eating a Pizza i bought the Pizza place, even though i'm going out for Pizza tonight, wha's that about?

Rargh! I hate how work is treating me! First they take away my salary and put me in a boring and tiresome commission based role (stupid economic market) and now they're doing nothing to help me along even though they promised they'd make sure I'd be ok (eg making sure I can pay my bills/rent etc). If I could actually find another job I'd be out of there asap.

Oh and to top it off (it may not seem like much), but they've put a huge sign in front of my window so I can't look out of it...I mean what the hell?! Are they trying to make me go insane. I protested, but they politely told me "too bad"...grumble grumble...

In other news I'm glad it's Friday, my 'rents are coming to stay for the weekend and I've asked them to bring my 5 or so large boxes of Lego. Guess what I'm going to be doing, giant Lego City here I come.

Ewwww. I had the dentist today. Haven't been in over a year (didn't get recall notice and forgot all about it)

I need a filling, and one of my (very few) others has cracked. I had a funny feeling that maybe it had but it wasn't at all painful, so it went to the back of my mind. The last time I went I needed nothing done, so its the first work ive needed in 18 months, I figured there would be some work required.

I got my AVGN dvd's in the post today, yay! I also got a letter rearranging a rhemy appointment I knew nothing about. :( Its been put back to March but I really could do with seeing them earlier. Boo.

Hey guys, quick question. I've recently gotten back in to collecting Pokemon cards but need a folder to keep 'em safe. Any suggestions or ideas on where to get a folder?

I got mine from WHSmiths all those years back. Now i think about it im pretty sure they're all still in there haha :)