Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I can't believe anyone thought it was white. Even when not being compared to something that is white, it is still quite clearly grey.

Mhm. But then again it DOES greatly depend on how good your monitor is, and how much you actually care about these things :P

There are a few people with white sigs, that you can blatantly see don't match.

*out of shower*... pub and then maybe mine, (probably just repeating my txt here, heh). Oh I dunno where new year will actually be, not really planned much. It's in 04.37.54 so I better put my face on!

Ah finally you have become a true internet person. Fitting in personal hygiene inbetween internetting. :heh:

Have a good one.

*Continues to not do anything for New Years* :)

I popped to Argos before MCDO today...I checked four items and they were all out of stock. Crazy. Political correctness gone mad.

I popped to Argos before MCDO today...I checked four items and they were all out of stock. Crazy. Political correctness gone mad.

.......how? how at all...

why do i have a feeling it wasn't jewels or something of the like either?

off to a party, decided to not stay the night hmm...

Pfft, I don't buy butt plugs from Argos. Plus I never leave the house without a couple.

I was just reading old posts on another forum and was reminded about my numberplate.

It ends in PNS.....which is something when you take the vowels out. (Before anyone starts I've heard all subsequent non penis gags, so don't bother) ;)

Ah the people next door..now normally I'm pretty damn tolerant of my neighbours considering the ups and downs this damn street has...but they are pathetic next door..

...when they bought the house they failed to realise that part of their grass on the front lawn is actually part of my parents house..instead of being ''oh ok my mistake thats fine!'' like the last people were, he decides to fight for it. Obviously falling flat on his face..so instead he becomes petty and puts up trees and posts..which the council are getting him to take down.

Steet 1

Next door 0

For some reason every new year he decides to have friends OUTSIDE..when it's like what -3 right now and isn't even setting off fireworks but has to talk REALLY LOUDLY and have loud music..why not have it frikkin indoors.

It wouldn't bother me too much if it wasn't for the fact the next door to them have a baby and a little girl whilst on my side an elderly couple coping with their daughter who is literally dying of cancer..

Lovely people really..fuckers.

It's NYE, pretty much the only night a year you're allowed to make noise 'til 3am. I used to love ambling the streets between midnight and 1am in brighton - lots of middle-aged congalines and drunk pensioners demanding you sing Auld Lang Syne with them.

Well! I went to Bungalows & Bears and queued for 20 minutes for a drink. Got myself a shot of Sailor Jerry's and a pint of thatciderthatbeginswithA. Headed upstairs, chatted briefly with Dan and his pal, then left my half-drank drink and went outside for a fag. Bumped into an old pal out there and she gave me some good advice for the new year, then I tried to get back into the bar and BAM! they told me to go join the back of the massive queue that had an estimated time of clearance of about 25 minutes. So I thought fuck it! And walked home. Got me some cider and tobacco and ready for the night ahead.

I should've gone to newcastle. Or brighton. Or chesterfield. Or bedford. Or oxford.

This is how you find out who the anti-socials are in this forum, check whose online new years eve, haha.

No work tomorrow, yey <3

yey I'm an anti social ^_^

To be fair though it's only 6 here. To be fairer, I'm going to be working, leaving soon actually.

This is how you find out who the anti-socials are in this forum, check whose online new years eve, haha.

I'm more indifferent-social.

Actually I just no longer have anyone to be social with. Still, at least on this lonely, depressing New Year's Eve I have the lonely, depressing Fallout 3 to play. In fact I should really put something else in...