Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I think I've seen the same thing happen in countless movies.

I know, it's really, really annoying when it happens to you in person. I'd honestly much rather have made that all up - now I'm stuck with this lingering...

Also, Jordan er....little donkey(?).....damn dude

It's what he calls his little fella'. :wink:

Today's been alright actually. Went out and finished my christmas shopping. Just need to wrap it all. Was at a music shop with my brother having a look around while he was playing the guitars. I can't play but wish I did. Some nice guitars, such as the BC Rich Mockingbird in crimson red colour but it was left handed. Died a little inside though. My brother was playing a bit of Sweet Home Alabama and a kid came up and said 'Oh... that's Kidrock.' :shakehead I actually died a little inside. Disgraceful how kids these days know very little about classic rock.

Broke my non-fizzy drink and no Mcdonalds rule. Have gone without them for nearly a year and broke them. :( Wasn't even worth it. Was disgusting. Worse than I remembered. And the fizzy drink did nothing for me. So need to think of a way to purge the crap I ate and I'll have to start all over again.

Today was pretty meh. I wasn't with it at work.. Mind wasn't on the job at all.

People around me were being really noisy and annoying. Which resulted in me getting a migraine. I caught sight of myself in a mirror - I looked like one of those creepy Japanese anime characters (hugely dialated eyes). Might be cute in anime, but by fuck its freaky on a real person :P

I took pills to help it but I still feel tired and fuzzy.

But I only have to do a half day @ work, on Christmas Eve, over the entire next week. Get. ^___^

I know, it's really, really annoying when it happens to you in person. I'd honestly much rather have made that all up - now I'm stuck with this lingering...

*Disclaimer*

Don't listen to me!

/disclaimer

If you have a number you could try for long relationship building phone conversations. Of course.....that could backfire. I mean I know people that have done that, and it never went anywhere and they kinda hate each other now.

/crappy advice

Well the snow has let up some, mostly because the storm has passed and is now getting close to New York.

*Disclaimer*

Don't listen to me!

/disclaimer

If you have a number you could try for long relationship building phone conversations. Of course.....that could backfire. I mean I know people that have done that, and it never went anywhere and they kinda hate each other now.

/crappy advice

That would be perfectly sound advice if it wasn't for my financial issues - she lives in Italy, and it costs much more than I can afford to call her for more than, say, 30 seconds...

........How...are we supposed to use this inf....I mean...

...Like why do we need to....

*Sigh*

It was worse for me when I'm sitting happily, and all I hear is 'Letty, go get me a tissue! I can't cos Im playing Left 4 Dead and theres zombies everywhere!!'

So I was like T______________________________________T *get tissue* *avert eyes*

I am so attracted to Jordan all the time.

In some ways it was actually helpful, as I now know how to spell phloem.

Although "phloem" is the tissue at the core of a plant that transports sugars and other nutrients around. I imagine the spelling you're interested in is "phlegm".

Isn't this all very educational?

Personally I blame schools for poor spelling, I use Opera without any sort of Spell Checker...er well I did, I'm using their Alpha for 10.0 which finally adds a spell checker, but I digress. I can spell just fine without my browser telling me otherwise 99% of the time, the real problem is typos that I have to correct. Hmm looking back that sentence is odd... I spell fine 99% of the time is what it's getting at though.

Anywho......I really don't have anything to add. I bought a nice coat yesterday.

Personally, I blame the British English Dictionary add on i have for Firefox.

Usuly it gratee

Do you honestly think I had any idea what phloem was before I wrote that reply?

Personally I hate the spelling of "manoeuvre". Who thought that was a good idea?

Sorry, this is really boring.

Personally I hate the spelling of "manoeuvre". Who thought that was a good idea?

The French, I assume.

Today was okay, I guess. Walked to school, bought my course book (since they didn't have it yet yesterday), had dad pick me up.

Wrapped up my presents, had a short nap. Had spaghetti and watched a tiny bit of Star Wars Episode 1 (so bad) and then some Desperate Housewives. Yay.

Do you honestly think I had any idea what phloem was before I wrote that reply?

Blame the great vowel shift, it's what I do (though imports are probably to blame for the spelling of "manoeuvre"). English is so odd, it uses an alphabet but thanks to a load of historical quirks half the advantages of such a system no longer exist. Oh well, at least our writing system is nowhere near as bad as the Japanese one.

The French, I assume.

Ah, yes! Like the Louvre¹.

I'm constantly impressed that anyone manages to speak English as a second language. It's the only one I have to deal with and I still find it confusing.

¹This is simply a poor attempt at making me look in some way enlightened, so humour me.

I hope you mean the instrument and not the game because that would be awesome.

My day = photoshopping and going to uni to do laundry. Only got four more (pain in the arse fenickedy bastard) photos left to do tomorrow then I can resume normal life (BSG, uni work and sleeping!)

I was an awesome makeshift pirate.. :D

Next time I upload phone pics to Facebook or my PC or whatever I'll link a picture. All I ended up taking was a toy sword, white crumpled shirt with a yellow stain, a bandana and a pair of jeans with a big rip in the right kneecap. Simple but effective.

Though it was funny in the final few hours as I was the last person in the store dressed as a pirate at 12-1am. Drunken customers couldn't help themselves from commenting.

"Oh hey isn't that Johnny Depp?! HURRHURRHURR."

yowch, messenger? Not as personal, but you'll keep in touch which can't hurt.

Aye, it's my best bet.

Did any regulars on Youtube notice a lot of videos called "Project 4 Awesome" two days back (Wednesday)?

I looked into it, and it appears to have been organised by something called The Uncultured Project ran by a guy who's been working in Kenya and Bangladesh for Save The Children USA. Look it up, the videos are great if you ever need your faith restoring in the ability of humans to do nice things, and I've been reminded of why I decided I wanted to train as a civil engineer - I want to be able to help in projects like this in a critical way. One of my lectures spent last summer in, of all places, Chile, designing and building water collection and cleaning facilities for a string of small villages in the Andes.

Though it was funny in the final few hours as I was the last person in the store dressed as a pirate at 12-1am. Drunken customers couldn't help themselves from commenting.

"Oh hey isn't that Johnny Depp?! HURRHURRHURR."

Please tell me you didn't use the bullshit beard.

PLEASE SPELLER NOOOOO.