Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

OMFG I HAD THE BEST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club was fantastic, and I think I may of drunk a tad too much. Everyone was dancing, and then every single guy took their top off when blink 182 came on, including me. Dancing with my best mates was awesome, it was so wierd being topless! lol.

But yeah, can't wait for tomorrow night now. This weekend = best ever. I'm pretty wasted, but so happy. SOMEONE HIGH FIVE ME!

high5.jpg

Also, bonus points, your post reminded me of this:

Hah, WOOO!

It was utterly odd. They stopped serving us at 9pm, but by then (half hour) we had drunk so many shots it was ridiculous. Then they began serving us again at 11pm so we had more shots. Who can not throw their top off and dance to fall out boys Beat it? Come on! It was so wierd, everyone was so hot and sweating but no one cared. I wish I was still, there!!!! :(

I LOVE getting people to buy me drinks, it's so much better than buying your own.

You guys = :heart:

:yay:

OMFG I HAD THE BEST NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club was fantastic, and I think I may of drunk a tad too much. Everyone was dancing, and then every single guy took their top off when blink 182 came on, including me. Dancing with my best mates was awesome, it was so wierd being topless! lol.

But yeah, can't wait for tomorrow night now. This weekend = best ever. I'm pretty wasted, but so happy. SOMEONE HIGH FIVE ME!

*High fives*

Well I've had a very dull night in. Oh well, tomorrow I'm going to a party that's in the same place as one I went to last week. I seem to remember leaving a couple of beers in the bushes so if im lucky they'll still be there... huzah!

And yesterday I met up with this girl who'd tried to help me find said beers at last week's party. She had a great many cuts all over her from the bushes, I felt somewhat guilty...

In other news i massively suck at driving lessons when they're first thing in the morning :shakehead Can't concentrate!

Work was alright, the start time appears to be non-negotiable, but the agreed ending time is debateable. I'm meant to finish work at half 11, but nooo, I've got to work "til the end". I don't give a shit how long the pub is going to be open for since they can never decide when to ring the fucking bell.

There have been some apparent problems involving stock/money recently also, which I had no involvement in whatever it was/is. But from one mental slip up I was practically accused of the problems. I served a chap two half pints, but I did it in a tall glass, usually for cokes and stuff not a half pint glass, meaning I gave them more. Landlord likes to wank on about it being illegal blah blah, I explained I was just on auto pilot, it was busy as fuck I turned to get some glasses, end of.

Then comes the concept of a mental block, he subtly ponders out loud could this be the cause of the problems? I'm doing it and I didn't know? Bullshit.

Woop! I dunno how it slipped by me but due to Kellogs credit crunch and tax code change-age I get an extra £60 this month. :)

That'll help! Due to planned on saving but once in a lifetime must have picture making an appearance on eBay.

Also I love that worm. I had to post it. It summed up my day well.

Feeling quite ill.

Made friends with 2 people last night. Strange how conversations can spark from the most simplest of things. Like a game of pool.

Woop! I dunno how it slipped by me but due to Kellogs credit crunch and tax code change-age I get an extra £60 this month. :)

That'll help! Due to planned on saving but once in a lifetime must have picture making an appearance on eBay.

Also I love that worm. I had to post it. It summed up my day well.

Everyone gets that £60 this month, plus £10 a month for a while - as long as your in the relevant tax bracket.

well, ive had a mixed day.

good. eragon 3 turned up! spent most of the day finnishing bones of the hill so i could start that.

started hevenly sword that my mate lent me, which is pretty good so far

bad. parents are annoying me. my father is currently widing me up for his own ammusment. im not a quick to anger guy, but hes just being a cunt.

money is bad, had to sign up for job seekers, offered my parents £10 a week for staying at home, me mam said no, then last night decided she did want money, she wanted £20. thats near half of it. its now down to £15, though ive also got money asside for the gym every week, which is leaving me very little to actualy use to stop my life being the most depressing theing ever. worst part is, me mam was saying it, and i could tell she was wanting me to get annoyed, trying to get me angry.

yeah, so bassicly my parents are bullying me, and i cant do anything to resit really.

the meh. started resistence fall of man, which a friend lent. it passes the time i guess

Where do you do your lessons? Luton of S'nalbans?

It was st albands, although in that lesson we mox=zyed around wheathampsted aswell, which was quite random. Do you go to luton? I think I woudl hate that, busy place.

Anyway I just arrived home ealry from a party since the polica kicked us out

. I am definatly goig to regret rthis in the mornign as usually i think people who type whilst drunk are idiots. oh well....

EDIT: Wow what an idiot post! Translation

It was St Albans, although in that lesson we mozyed around wheathampsted as well, which was quite random. Do you go to luton? Bit of a busy place for driving, Id imagine.

Went to a party last night which ended early when the police mysteriously arrived and closed it down. Im still not sure why. Good times anyway.

My days been prettttty damn good, apart from missing the n-e meet (again!) spent most of the day with the parents making up my room and my computer (which is AMAZING). Got some food for the kitchen, met up with eevil and dan for an hour then came back.

Was nearly forced fed (drank?) alcohol haha by my new flat mates and then went to a club, not too bad in a nights work, managed to get in without ID which was interesting, only just been able to sit to myself in my own flat and apprenty I'm back out tomorrow night too, eeep!

Not bad, very happy to finally be here, just knackered! night!

Had a shitty day yesterday. Was incredibly bored. Absolutely nothing to do at home so I went out. Was out for 20 mins before I came home because I just got really annoyed at the local shopping centre. People standing in front of me while I'm trying to look at stuff in stores, and kids running around bumping into me while their parent's stand slack-jawed and do bugger all. So I just called it quits and sat and did sod all for the rest of the day. Can't even listen to music as my ears are hurting from listening to music (quite ironic but it's because my arsehole brother insists on playing his music at full blast and the same with his guitar). So all in all, not a fantastic day. Wish I was at Uni.... :indeed:

My days been prettttty damn good, apart from missing the n-e meet (again!) spent most of the day with the parents making up my room and my computer (which is AMAZING). Got some food for the kitchen, met up with eevil and dan for an hour then came back.

Was nearly forced fed (drank?) alcohol haha by my new flat mates and then went to a club, not too bad in a nights work, managed to get in without ID which was interesting, only just been able to sit to myself in my own flat and apprenty I'm back out tomorrow night too, eeep!

Not bad, very happy to finally be here, just knackered! night!

You gotta be going to Pounded on monday night? Me and Dan Dare are going! I don't know if he knows he's going yet, but he's going.

I don't have a clue what to do, woke up at 8, got up at 10, had some breakfast, got my internet working, then went back to bed :/

Now noones in the house and I don't have a clue if anything is going on that I might enjoy.

Might go for a wander of some sort.

EDIT: If anyone has DomJcg's number send it so I can meet him and actually know someone :D

EDIT: If anyone has DomJcg's number send it so I can meet him and actually know someone :D

He never, ever answers his phone or texts. :heh:

I'll try and get in touch with him, and if he OK's it, I'll let you know - I'm not one to freely distribute numbers on the internet.