N-Europe

We haven't been given the coursework title yet but it's to do with the Characterisation of Pozzo and his role in the play! and why it is important. :)

Ah, decent question! I know a bit about that from couple of periodicles i've read - He could be said to represent civilisation. I can dig up a particular article if you wish?

Ps: Woo! My 2000th Post! :grin::bouncy:

wahey! and I got a mention in it - woo for me :P

Ah, decent question! I know a bit about that from couple of periodicles i've read - He could be said to represent civilisation. I can dig up a particular article if you wish?

wahey! and I got a mention in it - woo for me :P

Hehe!

Ooh that would be great thank you! :D

What are you taking at Uni? :)

yeh, i don't think anyone did THAT well...

i know that the 'geniuses' (further maths dudes/dudettes) left a couple questions out

Well the last ten questions were pretty damn difficult as they should be. I left about eight questions, but I'm pretty confident the ones I answered I got right. You don't need to score that highly to get into the next round I believe.

Damn maths challenge =[ My one day a week i get for a lie in.. and I had to go in for it >_<

Some weird yet good questions asked. Good luck zell getting on the olympiad!

DRIVING TEST @ 8:40 TOMORROW YAYYYYYYYYYYYY

I hope I don't make it to the olympiad, that test is far beyond me and I know I'll waste two hours just to get some recognition certificate when I could be revising for exams that actually mean something.

Oh and good luck with your driving test. Don't get down if you fail.

Hehe!

Ooh that would be great thank you! :D

What are you taking at Uni? :)

English studies - this is an essay in my drama module. It's a pdf, if I can remember which one it is.. Most of the essay is how gogo and didi represent judaism and orthodox christianity but there's a good chunk on pozzo and lucky. I'll try beaming it to ya.

English studies - this is an essay in my drama module. It's a pdf, if I can remember which one it is.. Most of the essay is how gogo and didi represent judaism and orthodox christianity but there's a good chunk on pozzo and lucky. I'll try beaming it to ya.

Thanks that would be really helpful! :awesome:

Do you enjoy your English Studies course? What do you do on it? :)

This evening has been work work work! (and eating bowls of cheerios. :heh:)

Thanks that would be really helpful! :awesome:

Do you enjoy your English Studies course? What do you do on it? :)

This evening has been work work work! (and eating bowls of cheerios. :heh:)

I do - we studied the origins of the novel last year, gave a new appreciation to a lot of things.

We study language, literature and creative writing, and I want to follow the creative writing aspect and I find that all the modules seem to help each other out - learning about points of view and narrative in language, then can apply them in creative writing, and can learn about the whole 'larger picture' side of things from literature in terms of allegorical, anagogical and whatever. SO yeah, it's fairly good fun - I have no idea what the fuck to do after this though.

What are you doing? Is this for A-Levels?

day was better than yesterday

- after a mountainness cry on the phone to greg im feeling load better (how lucky that i have a bf thats a good listener :D)

- handed in my essay (woohoo)

- but slept in too late as i stayed upt oo late so i couldnt get a shower before going into uni so i went in with bed head and a pillow crease

- felt absolutely disgusting so as soon as i was home i went for the shower

watched friends for the rest of the day

- had a chinese (gravy chip for me) with my flatmates and watched some tv

- am here now :D

- but slept in too late as i stayed upt oo late so i couldnt get a shower before going into uni so i went in with bed head and a pillow crease

I've been, for 4 out of 5 days every week at least, promoting the idea of a lower standard of hair in public places. I feel that bed-hair shows a lot of character, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, even if the character is apparantly "lazy", it is still a character that is willing to tell the WORLD who they are.

Be proud.

I've been, for 4 out of 5 days every week at least, promoting the idea of a lower standard of hair in public places. I feel that bed-hair shows a lot of character, which is more than can be said for a lot of people, even if the character is apparantly "lazy", it is still a character that is willing to tell the WORLD who they are.

Be proud.

i always have a shower before i go out in the morning :( so i felt positively icky this morning

guys can get away with it more i think - their hair doesnt look as bad when its greasy than when mine does :(

my flatmate looked worse tho i think, her hair was mad and curly - dont think she brushed it (my hair was straight and kinda sitting ok except it was too shiny and fluffy)

I do - we studied the origins of the novel last year, gave a new appreciation to a lot of things.

We study language, literature and creative writing, and I want to follow the creative writing aspect and I find that all the modules seem to help each other out - learning about points of view and narrative in language, then can apply them in creative writing, and can learn about the whole 'larger picture' side of things from literature in terms of allegorical, anagogical and whatever. SO yeah, it's fairly good fun - I have no idea what the fuck to do after this though.

What are you doing? Is this for A-Levels?

Yeah it's for My English A level! :D We are also studying The Tempest.

My other A levels I'm taking are History, Psycology and Religius Studies: Philosophy and Ethics. :)

Yeah it's for My English A level! :D We are also studying The Tempest.

My other A levels I'm taking are History, Psycology and Religius Studies: Philosophy and Ethics. :)

dreadful subjects

dreadful choice

lol

i would cry if i had them!

theres something PINK AND STICKY on my ipod

i havent eaten anything pink or sticky

rarr