Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My day has been ok. Was up at 5am for work. Went to work and I'm now home.

Throughout the day I decided that yes I will go to Las Vegas for new years, why not.

I'm gonna watch a film or something soon and maybe have a little nap then later watch the football. :D

Guest Stefkov

I got to town at half 1. My mum and sister had a hair dresser appointment thing so I went around town. Hate it when it all doesn't go to plan. I got some stuff I needed but didn't get rid of the stuff I wanted. Results in more stuff to carry around that I wanted to.

Got some stuff from a Chinese bakery and sat next to a canal for an hour, waiting for my mum, eating what I just bought. If it wasn't really cold it would have been an ace relaxing spot. Seriously though, 2 hours in a hair dresser....

Got my birthday presents today. Kinda didn't feel in the mood (tired and just kinda down) so had to feign enthusiasm. Happy with what I got, even though it didn't include Advance Wars. Guess I'll have to venture out to the stores at one point to go find that.

Birthday loot: Lamb cd (Best Kept Secrets), slippers, a 20 euro gift card for the art store (which I'll sadly have to spend on school and someone else's birthday) and a 500GB hard drive for my laptop. Finally my school stuff can be stored safely!

*goes back to work now* >.>;

Edit: ehhhh, some guy who is like, friends with some of my family I think (or he's related to them) and works where I work wants to add me to msn, but I don't really know him. D:

I don't want to be rude and not add him (cause then he'll probably come and complain to me at work or give me evil stares), but I also don't feel like talking to him. He seems kinda weird...

HARDCORE day of uni today. Five hours. Man, I could NOT do school again. Mind you, at least with school you get frequent breaks. Also only had five hours sleep- but slept surprisingly well.

Met flatmate's mate from the station, had a few drinks, went on a crazy mini-mish to score some bad stuff shhh... And now just hanging around 'til the pub.

All's good.

just found out a guy quit GAME (part time staff) may have to have a wee dander in to see if theres a job going :D

Ewwww Game.

I went to bed at like 8 yesterday, napped for a few hours. Woke up to the sound of Jet playing, fell back asleep and woke up again to Justice, and had to change it to Jose Gonzelez as Justice was a bit too lively. Bit later woke up again, turned laptop off and slept til just gone midday. Damn cold.

Not been up to much since. Me and housemate just watched a rubbishy film. Came up with about three different ideas for a uni paper (role of God and good/evil in Death Note or Wonderfalls or social class in Gossip Girl) but still no firm idea.

Seems like I am making everyone's week too which is nice. Everyone being the guy I am kinda seeing and my little brother's friend but still, its nice.

Ewwww Game.

I went to bed at like 8 yesterday, napped for a few hours. Woke up to the sound of Jet playing, fell back asleep and woke up again to Justice, and had to change it to Jose Gonzelez as Justice was a bit too lively. Bit later woke up again, turned laptop off and slept til just gone midday. Damn cold.

Not been up to much since. Me and housemate just watched a rubbishy film. Came up with about three different ideas for a uni paper (role of God and good/evil in Death Note or Wonderfalls or social class in Gossip Girl) but still no firm idea.

Seems like I am making everyone's week too which is nice. Everyone being the guy I am kinda seeing and my little brother's friend but still, its nice.

it payts more than barratts

so im happy enough :P

Was a zombie for most of the day, didn't sleep much and then I had 4 hours straight in the college which didn't help matters. Then I stumbled upon the second episode of series 2 of Heroes, they started showing series 2 in Ireland without me realising, so I missed the premiere last week. I've series-linked it on Sky+, just have to acquire the first episode of series 2 before I can watch the rest on tv.

A friend pulled out at the last minute from a planned meet up to watch Last Of The Mohicans, so I went to a mates film night, where we watched American Pie... :indeed:

However, I did get with a girl, so it all worked out well in the end. :smile:

American Pie is an awesome film, fact.

Also, Woo.