Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mum got a call from my aunt, seems my grandma maybe... dying. Something about having an eye infection and then having some medication, then seemed to have these things grow on her eyes. Mum's gone to Manchester to be with her.

So all in all. A good start to the day.

Mum got a call from my aunt, seems my grandma maybe... dying. Something about having an eye infection and then having some medication, then seemed to have these things grow on her eyes. Mum's gone to Manchester to be with her.

Sorry to hear about that, dude.

I had very, very little sleep. I was sick three times yesterday and felt like absolute crap. Went to bed, and my body was so cold whilst my head felt like it was on fire. I couldn't sleep because I just ached all over. :(

I feel slightly better, but still feel a bit whoozy. Got a call from my agency, and that school I went to the other day (the ethnically diverse one) have requested me by name and want me back for a whole day on Thursday. Whose the daddy? That's made me feel slightly better.

Sorry to hear about that, dude.

I had very, very little sleep. I was sick three times yesterday and felt like absolute crap. Went to bed, and my body was so cold whilst my head felt like it was on fire. I couldn't sleep because I just ached all over. :(

I feel slightly better, but still feel a bit whoozy. Got a call from my agency, and that school I went to the other day (the ethnically diverse one) have requested me by name and want me back for a whole day on Thursday. Whose the daddy? That's made me feel slightly better.

Sounds a bit like flu, pretty much exactly what I had when I was ill recently. It lasted for 2 weeks >_>

Hopefully you get over it soon =)

Sounds a bit like flu, pretty much exactly what I had when I was ill recently. It lasted for 2 weeks >_>

Hopefully you get over it soon =)

Thank you.

My Mum and brother are ill at the moment, so it looks like we've all come down with something. I was just a bit shocked at how sudden it came on. One minute I was feeling great, then the next I felt sooo rubbish. My head doesn't feel right. :(

You mean they didn't say "that brown chap off that Nintendo forum" ?

Feel the honour.

You fool. Rummy isn't a teacher.

Also, I had a funny conversation when I was getting my haircut last week. My cutter-man was from Iran I think he said, and he said that I looked either Turkish or Spanish. He was cutting my hair for 10 minutes with a puzzled expression on his face and in my head I knew he was thinking "where's this sucker from?"

Thank you.

My Mum and brother are ill at the moment, so it looks like we've all come down with something. I was just a bit shocked at how sudden it came on. One minute I was feeling great, then the next I felt sooo rubbish. My head doesn't feel right. :(

Yeah I know I was completely the same! Took a sore head one night. Just thought, ah another migraine, took pills, went to bed. (had been having a lot of them at the time so it wasn't too much a worry)

Got up in the morning and I was so sick/dizzy/nauseous I couldn't even get out of bed.

Its pretty comparable with the side effects of methotrexate (cancer therapy) now that I think about it.

*gives you get well hugs* You'll be alright soon enough. I only had it so bad for so long because my immune system is bollocks! :heh:

Shitty day if I'm honest. Woke up expecting to be going for a coffee before going out this evening...and instead had to endure a 2 hour lecture followed by another hour in the library. Really wasn't my idea of fun. Plus tonight, even though I'm going out with Ness, there's a friend of hers coming who I really don't particularly want to have to see which is bringing down the idea of a nice evening with her.

Boo.

Edited by Slaggis

eagerly awaiting the x11 results in just over two hours time - very panicky about it!

Lol that I didn't bother setting tactics and thought you deserved to stay up.

In one of those awful moods today where everything pisses me off for absolutely no reason.

*Farts on you*

:( Sorry to hear that.

-----------

I won a £10 award type thing at work. Prize draw get. Molly won a box of choccies too.

we r customah seviz! :)

Today I managed to talk my way onto another college course, so I'm all set for the next two years (education wise...)

The head of the department, who I've been trying to talk too for a few days wasn't even going to speak with me, just told the head of admissions that I wouldn't be able to do it cause I've "missed too much" and "would struggle to catch up", but I bitchslapped her around and get her to call the guy out of a lesson just so he would speak to me. I then told him how awesome I was and he agreed to let me on, I start Monday morning :heh:

I then went back to work (I work in the same college) and told them to shove their job and I'd be leaving, really hate the job anyway and can't take being a student and working at the same college. Now I'm thinking I'm gonna do the proper student thing, get a loan and enjoy myself! Haven't told my parents about the job and the loan yet though and I know my mum doesn't want me getting into debt... oh well!

So, I actually ahd a good day for once!

There was a house mouse in my kitchen. It was kind of cute. A bit dumb because it was hiding behind a glass tray.

I moved the tray a bit and it shot out of the kitchen. It moved so fast!! It jumped off the counter and ran to the cupboard under the stairs. I properly screamed. Not because I was scared, because I was messing with it before it quick attacked off, but because it move like lightening.

I think it lives under the stairs. I don't think I'm going to tell anyone. I don't want it to die.

Guest Stefkov

The most horrible feeling ever; waking up 3 hours, 2 hours, and then 1 hour before your alarm will go off. And also waking up every 10 minutes after the hour check, checking the time waiting until your alarm goes off.

Although it turned out to be a very good day overall.

Life should be going in a good direction now. Shing!

I'm cool as long as it's not a spider. The house is spotless though (apart from that dirty dish it's hiding behind). It lives under the stairs. We have cats that wonder round all the time and mouse traps and little Pipet is still going. Dunno how he does it but kudos.

This is the first time I've seen a mouse in the house. No sign before either, no mice poo or anything. The window was left wide open so that might have been it.