Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Fuck I feel ill. I've had a cough since returning for Reading festival that I put down to the dust, sniffles I had put down to hayfever, and body aches I put down to the outdoor-adventures thing I was on at the weekend. But the cough is only getting worse, the hayfever tablets don't help the nose, and the body aches haven't gone away despite 3 days of 10+hours of sleep. Starting to think I must have full blown flu. Not good, as I need to be in school tomorrow and Friday because I'm meant to be giving a speech to the younger kids at assemblies. I've got work due for tomorrow too that I just can't sit and do because I feel so ill, but if I go to school tomorrow, I'll need to have done it. So; go to school ill, get in trouble for not doing work, and feel crap in general all day, or stay off, miss the speech thing, and let down a load of people.

Fuck I feel ill. I've had a cough since returning for Reading festival that I put down to the dust, sniffles I had put down to hayfever, and body aches I put down to the outdoor-adventures thing I was on at the weekend. But the cough is only getting worse, the hayfever tablets don't help the nose, and the body aches haven't gone away despite 3 days of 10+hours of sleep. Starting to think I must have full blown flu. Not good, as I need to be in school tomorrow and Friday because I'm meant to be giving a speech to the younger kids at assemblies. I've got work due for tomorrow too that I just can't sit and do because I feel so ill, but if I go to school tomorrow, I'll need to have done it. So; go to school ill, get in trouble for not doing work, and feel crap in general all day, or stay off, miss the speech thing, and let down a load of people.

swinnnnne flu.

Stay off. Don't give everyone swine flu man!! :mad:

Been a long time since I've written in here - not that anybody noticed or cared :p.

Being in a relationship is great. It feels like it has been the missing part in my life...man, that sounds poetic and quite ridiculous :D but I think its true.

Work is fine as well. Never thought I could deal with children that well. Playing with them, teaching them small things and settling disputes each and every day is very fun, yet exhausting.

Was supposed to sit in neighbour lady's house for a few hours waiting for cavity wall insulation people to come while she was occupied and her daughters were busy but apparently one of the daughters got the day off so I woke up to an alarm for no reason :heh: Its about the time I naturally wake up anyway, but natural wake up is always better.

Anywho I went to a local shopping centre to buy something for grandparent's anniversary/job search and failed on both accounts. Although I was suddenly struck with a really vivid memory of laying on the grass at 4am listening to McFly staring at the sky and waiting to get picked up for work (bloody stock take), very peaceful like. Dunno where it came from but it was really vivid.

Have since come back and tidied a bit to make it seem like I've done some housework and done some writing.

Need more details.

Incidentally I hope you're ready for a bona fide adventure.

There aren't more details. It was just a good day. Nothing specific, just in a good mood.

I'm hella-mega ready for themepocalypse.

Edit: I edited a childs photo at work today. He looked like ReZ. I've never been so turned on in all my life.

Guest Captain Falcon

The joys of being off work... and then being woken up by people who aren't aware you're off work...

Just got back from squash and boy do I need to work on my game. Still, my fitness isn't too bad so there are positives to take away as well.

I was really hoping to hear from someone today (actually, make that two people...) but I guess they must be busy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little gutted though.

The joys of being off work... and then being woken up by people who aren't aware you're off work...

Just got back from squash and boy do I need to work on my game. Still, my fitness isn't too bad so there are positives to take away as well.

I was really hoping to hear from someone today (actually, make that two people...) but I guess they must be busy. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little gutted though.

Don't worry man, we'll play Smash soon, then you can have all the taunt messages you like :D

Guest Captain Falcon
Don't worry man, we'll play Smash soon, then you can have all the taunt messages you like :D

Cheers dude, but I'm pretty sure that would be heavily dependent on whether I choose to leave you on the ground long enough to use one :p

College was fine. Although I hate things like "don't at the page while drawing!". It makes me itchy, as I always go to shit when I can't have control over what I'm drawing.

Went to a friends house tonight for an hour or two to say bye to a different friend, who leaves for london (Chelsea art school) tomorrow morning. Not that sad, but then everyone started crying, which made me sad.

Came home and am currently trying to work out who I don't know the name of in my course, as there was a stunning who I talked to about Bat For Lashes and looked like Anna Friel and Bjork's love-child but I never got her name.

Today was good. :)

I'mma tidy my room at 3am. :grin:

Not just a shove everything under your bed tidy up a proper stuff all the rubbish in many bags sort of clearout.

I second this. I oddly enjoy cleaning my rooms (The attic is split into two big rooms) when I can get the drive to start doing it. It's just lovely to see everything looking clean and put away. Though, I know a day later it'll go back to it's usual horrific condition.

Going out clubbing tonight (Well, I say clubbing. Scarborough isn't exactly rhe clubbing capitol of the world, but it's got a couple of nice enough places). I just hate the fact that the other guy that was going has cancelled, so it's just myself and 4 other girls. I always hate the looks I get from people when I'm just out with girls.

My boss was in the zone today. A paraphrase of his comedy gold: "He's one of those gays. And not one of those good gays. He's the type of dirty gay who would shove it up your arse then wipe it on the curtains"

I almost fell off my chair with laughter.

Plus earlier in the day he was on the phone to someone: "I got fired from that job because I stuck my knob in the bacon slicer. Unfortunately they had to fire her too" which caused a massive boisterous laugh to come from across the room.

My boss was in the zone today. A paraphrase of his comedy gold: "He's one of those gays. And not one of those good gays. He's the type of dirty gay who would shove it up your arse then wipe it on the curtains"

I almost fell off my chair with laughter.

Plus earlier in the day he was on the phone to someone: "I got fired from that job because I stuck my knob in the bacon slicer. Unfortunately they had to fire her too" which caused a massive boisterous laugh to come from across the room.

Good lord, this guy sounds legendary.