Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I get £30 too, it saves me having to bother getting a job which is a massive plus due to me not being arsed to get one.:grin:

£100 bonus soon too :D

My days been spent revising for biology, maths and business studies exams all on wednesday (Why they put them all on one day i'll never know) and two of them clash.

I've just looked on Youtube for maths help and they teach better than the teachers at school.

£100 bonus soon too :D

My days been spent revising for biology, maths and business studies exams all on wednesday (Why they put them all on one day i'll never know) and two of them clash.

I've just looked on Youtube for maths help and they teach better than the teachers at school.

£100 bonus? Seriously? :o how? :D

I'm gonna be spending my EMA! Save it my arse.

Then again, i'm going for a job at pizza hutt this week, apaprently they really want staff, and the pay is meant to be amazingly good from what i hear.

Also, EMA is only given to people who actually bother going to college, i don't think it;s really nonces and people skiving off that get the money.

I just don't like the way some people who because their parents are divorced get £30 a week. Even though they get loads of money from both the parents. I know one kid whose dad is like a millionaire yet still gets £30 a week because he can. =/

Wish my parents gave me £30 a week.

My day has gotten better since me and Coolness have played a few games of mario striker against each other :D

£100 bonus? Seriously? :o how? :D

Bonus payments of up to £500

From time to time, you may also qualify for bonus payments. If your learning programme lasts over two years, these payments could be up worth up to £500.

I think they're based on effort grades or something. The school decides anyway.

I get £10 a week even though both my parents are together and work, i don't really need the £10, but i'll call it compensation for living in a crap town. It even has a spot on the urban dictionary :S See

I think they're based on effort grades or something. The school decides anyway.

I get £10 a week even though both my parents are together and work, i don't really need the £10, but i'll call it compensation for living in a crap town. It even has a spot on the urban dictionary :S See

Thanks! :D

Don't really know much about EMA, except i applied for it and got it! :)

Could do with £100 though. :heh:

Yesterday felt depressing, because I woke up to find the Christmas decorations had been taken down. The living room looks so miserable now.

Today hasn't been that good. I don't know why, I just haven't enjoyed today. Maybe because it's the first Monday of the New Year, everyone's back at school/work, and I've somehow been affected by the gloom that's hit everyone.

Hmm, has been strange. Pissed off about Biology, but now I can be in the class with a really hot girl who I've been getting to know over the past few months which is great. Downsides is my most hated enemy is also in the class, and will be on my table. Fun will be had.

Predator is on!:yay:

My day was good. Got a lot done at work but not as much as I'd like (but still got there an hour early and worked during lunch so can't complain). PC section is looking steller thought.

Now I have a "week" (tues-sat) off. Got home and spent time with housemate and friend and then we all went out. Spent an hour or two in the club and then went off with my fuck buddy.

So all in all, a great day :D

Woo, I'm meant to have ict now but I have told them where to shove it. Finally!

My college says I'm not allowed to sit in the biology lessons for the rest of the year meaning I have to do the course at home in my own time, intill next year when I can join the class.

They want me to go slow and do a third year! Screw that, I want to leave as soon as possible for Uni to get away from this place. But woo, I finally have a little motivation to work hard.

--

Bugger, I've been told I can't do it!

--

Plus my dads just said me and a friend can go to New York at new years for a week! Woo, new years eve in times square! All that snow too! :bouncy::santa:

This was kind of wierd, i think i mentioned it before on here also. I got up this morning and was still kind of tired, all of a sudden i see a white flash covering my entire field of vision which is accompanied by a very loud sound, like a large gust of wind or a gun shot.

After doing some research i find out that this is somthing called "exploding head syndrome" may go and see a doctor about this.

lol found this in wiki regarding it:

Exploding head syndrome is not an example of spontaneous human combustion, nor does it involve the head actually exploding.

Hahahahhahah! This is the funniest thing thats ever happened in my life. I swear.

We were in Waterstones. There was a card board cut out of Wheres Wally at the back. I said to Claire "Wheres Wally" and as I said it an attendee walked past, and she said "Hes at the back"....I smiled, as we were walking, expecting her to smirk, and she said "In the childrens section"...with a completely serious facial expression, I laughed and thanked her. LOL!