Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Shit, i'm in a crap mood atm.

Was at work yesterday doing a 9-7 shift when around 10 o'clock, my balls started to ache (ALOT). This continued to around 5ish when the pain became so unbearable that I had to leave work and go to hospital. They couldn't see anything wrong with them and they said it was mostly due to truama so hopefully the pain would go by today and if it didn't I should go back.

Well. A lump has developed since yesterday, on my actual testicle. Fuck.

Was at work yesterday doing a 9-7 shift when around 10 o'clock, my balls started to ache (ALOT). This continued to around 5ish when the pain became so unbearable that I had to leave work and go to hospital. They couldn't see anything wrong with them and they said it was mostly due to truama so hopefully the pain would go by today and if it didn't I should go back.

Shit Goron, I'm sorry to hear that :( you did the right thing by going to the Docs though, hopefully they can fix you up.

Went to a wedding reception last night which was quite fun. Does make you feel kinda lonely when you watch the couples slow dancing to each other, but nonetheless was a nice evening. Sadly probably going to have to quit my part-time job in the next few days firstly to concentrate on college when it starts again in September, but there's also some issues that's been happening at work :( Will be so lame when I'm no longer earning money again.

I think my day today will consist of resting up from last night as well as doing some more Paper Mario.

urgh I woke up this morning with my flesh tunnel embedded in my ear, and had to push it back out. >____<

I'm expecting Sunday to be the normal humdrum boredom as it always is. Unless prince charming has decided to come get me today - which I doubt =P

Ouch that sucks :/ Sunday is about the same for me as well, I feel like I should maybe do something constructive but meh... pretty sure last Sunday was like this too, ah well nvm, just try and make the best of it I guess. :)

Put simply: shiiiiiiiiit... :hmm:

urgh I woke up this morning with my flesh tunnel embedded in my ear, and had to push it back out. >____<

Say what?! o_O'

Say WHAT?! :o

The fuck that sounds very serious man get it checked asap your GP monday morning.

I had a lump once thought it was cancer but was actually harmless and I was fine. It didn't hurt though so dunno what to say about that I'd get it checked asap.

I doubt that will be Cancer if the lump just came on during the course of a day.

Sure it will be fine :)

I doubt that will be Cancer if the lump just came on during the course of a day.

Sure it will be fine :)

Aye dude, you'll be alright. These people on here freaking you out. Jeez.

Aren't a lot of bad lumps completely painless too? And this one is pain.

[/TBF isn't a doctor]

Thats fine.

Aye dude, you'll be alright. These people on here freaking you out. Jeez.

Aren't a lot of bad lumps completely painless too? And this one is pain.

[/TBF isn't a doctor]

Thats fine.

While he may be fine it does absolutely no harm to see your GP, saying you're fine mate won't be much comfort if it is something serious which he could have got sorted.

Yesterday = best day.

Finally kissed the girl I like :) Spent an awesome night together. I'm sooo happy. :smile:

Today was cool. Had a video gaming session with a mate. Pure fun.

Woooooooo go you :D

I'm not normally one to celebrate these posts but it made me smile. I'm happy for you, random internet guy! :D

Yesterday I received a council tax bill for the nine days (count 'em - NINE) days that me and my flatmates were officiallybutnotactually residents at our digs but no longer officially butstillkinda students. It's just sort of odd knowing somebody somewhere looks at a representation of you on a computer screen somewhere and thinks "Hold up - we could get an extra thirty outta these fuckers." Heck, it'll probably cost them more then that processing the payments. :heh:

I went to Shake Away for the first time yesterday. Offensively shit in comparison to the other milk shake shops.

Hmm as nice as some bought milkshakes can potentially be - when they use proper ingreidents anyway and none of that powdered rubbish - have you ever tried making your own?

Banana milkshake is really easy to make and it tastes awesome :) just need to mash up a banana really well in a cup so that it's mostly liquid with a few small bits, add either some ice cream or cream - I recommend ice-cream because it's win - mix that in well, then fill the rest of the cup up with milk, stir a few more times, stick a straw in it and enjoy. :D