Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

That's not in dispute. But we can't have his time being split too much now. Quality may diminish.

Well the Cluedo evidently didn't translate too well, so better to focus on what allready works well and is proven to be popular I guess? (pokemafia)

The world likes to tell me not to be happy.

Apprently somebody stole my details yesterday. So I have next to no money to last me until september. Give me a fucking break already.

That sucks Wolfy :( *hugs* I hope they get it all sorted out quickly for you.

The world likes to tell me not to be happy.

Apprently somebody stole my details yesterday. So I have next to no money to last me until september. Give me a fucking break already.

How much did they get away with and can you not get a dispute with your bank going? Luckily when someone stole my card details they tried to put £1500 on it, the card only has a £500 limit so when they then tried to put £700 on it the bank blocked my card. They only stole £10 in the end, which is rather lucky!

Second friendly this morning, lost 5-1, we were 4-0 down after about 30 mins. The second half was much better, I got to play on the wing rather than wing back which suits me much better. Proved by the fact that I set up our goal. I think I'm slowly earning myself a starting place when the season starts proper. After both games I've been told I played really well and apparentely I have a fantastic touch :heh:

Just completed Tales of Symphonia, glad I got it done before I go back to work next week. Gonna start on Dawn of the New World tomorrow, looking forward to it :)

Edited by Eddage

Sorry to hear that nightwolf. Have you spoke to the bank (I presume they still have hotlines open on Sundays).

Today I've walked nearly 10 miles. Went for a walk to a local park just to check it out. Huge thing. Sat for a while looking at the Clee Hills/taking a rest but got bored. Then decided to go to a nearby shopping centre as I needed to get a few things but went a slightly longer (but known) route.

Oh and my mother and her partner went on holiday this morning so I was up at 5:30am briefly. Fun times. Gotta do all the boring house chores stuff such as water the garden and that. Oh and while doing that I found a dead frog in the watering can O_o. I'll leave that for mother's partner when he gets back.

I spoke to them and apprently they'll let me know within 5 days whether or not they can refund me. It was £50 apprently at a book store, which is how I know it wasn't me as I've not bought any books in months. Kinda annoyed.

Joined up to xbl gold for £5 I can't really afford it, but I needed cheering up. So I'll just have to scrape by, I'd rather not touch my £500 overdraft, but it might look like I need too..

Nightwolf, I think I have a 1 month XBL Gold membership card/code thing if you want it instead of using money. I've been lucky in that my mother happily pays for it so I don't need it so if you would like it, hit me a pm and I'll look it out and send you the code.

Recently it's been tiring for me. I've not been working all that much but it's the hours. It leaves little time for indulgence, so my days feel unfulfilled.

Tomorrow is gonna be hella fun. 9 o'clock in, do the money and hard part of things, then start serving at about half 1, then finish at half 7. Thankfully on Tuesday I'll be able to rest a little, but then it's back again at 2. Then the fun starts. 3 days of bugger all. My am I looking forward to it.

Had a good day today, pity about the football. Wanted United to win (being a United fan), but still can't win them all. Then decided to go out at 7 for pool. When i get to the pool location (away), i realize i have forgotten my money (all of it btw). Had to have a few pints bought by my mate.

Highlight of last night, some dude for £50 bet with his mates went and "acquired" a golf buggy, and got arrested once he showed up back at the pub with it.

My sister makes me laugh too hard.

She's 13, and she's beyond-her-years maturity wise. She's besties with all my work-friends who are all 20+, and she can actually make topical jokes and stuff, stunningly.

ANYWAY.

This morning I sat down at the breakfast table, really oblivious to everything, still quite sleepy. My sister bursts into the room and screams "WHO THE HECK IS LENNE!?", making me jump so high. At first I responded with "What!?"

Then I realised it's a Final Fantasy X-2 reference, and I loved on too many levels.

And then I came back from work earlier, and there were post-it notes all over my room saying "WHO THE HECK IS LENNE!?!?!". The was one inside my laptop, and on my mirror, and on my TV screen. It was as though she had planned it so well - I opened my cupboard and found one attatched to every single shirt I own. I just started clapping.

And then half an hour later, I went to the toilet, lifted up the seat and there was a post-it note inside the toilet. Actually in the bowl, sitting there. And I burst out laughing uncontrollably.

I just love so much, considering it's such a random thing to make such a big deal out of.

My sister makes me laugh too hard.

She's 13, and she's beyond-her-years maturity wise. She's besties with all my work-friends who are all 20+, and she can actually make topical jokes and stuff, stunningly.

ANYWAY.

This morning I sat down at the breakfast table, really oblivious to everything, still quite sleepy. My sister bursts into the room and screams "WHO THE HECK IS LENNE!?", making me jump so high. At first I responded with "What!?"

Then I realised it's a Final Fantasy X-2 reference, and I loved on too many levels.

And then I came back from work earlier, and there were post-it notes all over my room saying "WHO THE HECK IS LENNE!?!?!". The was one inside my laptop, and on my mirror, and on my TV screen. It was as though she had planned it so well - I opened my cupboard and found one attatched to every single shirt I own. I just started clapping.

And then half an hour later, I went to the toilet, lifted up the seat and there was a post-it note inside the toilet. Actually in the bowl, sitting there. And I burst out laughing uncontrollably.

I just love so much, considering it's such a random thing to make such a big deal out of.

Brilliant! :D

some guy got fired for joking he was a peado, i dunno, i guess people dont have a sense of humor.

Do you work as a teacher/lifeguard/pediatrician/childminder/lollypop person/sweet vendor? If so, it's understandable really.

I may go for an interview as a teacher for a laugh. I'd show up in a trench coat and say "Where are the kids? I know they're here, I can smell them"

I don't think the child catcher would get fired for joking about being a peado. If anything it was probably a prerequisite for the job to begin with. Do you reckon the advert for the job read "all the sweets and sex you could ever want"? There was no way the weirdo didn't have his way with those kids.

Someone NEEDS to make a video of someone dressed up as him dancing/singing along to the song "Candy Shop"

Edited by Goafer