Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

hahaha so you did.

Actually went with my mate Luis and, yes, we did get mistaken for a couple.

Strange times, but the booze was cheap, the music was good and watching girls in hotpants make out and such is something I'd do again :p

Vista is pissing me off too much, I can't take it any longer. ANY LONGER YOU HEAR?!

Anyone know of a cheap supplier of XP? I see so many different varieties with Service packs X and Y and Y'argh. Also, does it come with word or whatnot? If not I'd probably end up using the old office suite thingy I have.

Also, watched an episode of Law & Order Criminal Intent I recorded last night since I was working. The new theme they have has both fucking pr0 sinister and awesome at the same time.

The start reminds me of a remix of Koopa's Road on Mario 64

http://www.ocremix.org/remix/OCR01252/

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Vista is pissing me off too much, I can't take it any longer. ANY LONGER YOU HEAR?!

Anyone know of a cheap supplier of XP? I see so many different varieties with Service packs X and Y and Y'argh. Also, does it come with word or whatnot? If not I'd probably end up using the old office suite thingy I have.

xp? try oem version from amazon or somewhere. Its dear now with the exchange rate afaik.

Service packs are just updates that you don't have to install from Windows Update

None of them come with Office.

Gah, just spent 2 1/2 hours lugging haylage bails around for the rentals, now I'm completely devoid of what little energy I had and my head hurts again.... also got soaked cause it started to rain!

On the plus side though I got to do a bit of trailer surfing, which is always a blast! :heh:

xp? try oem version from amazon or somewhere. Its dear now with the exchange rate afaik.

Service packs are just updates that you don't have to install from Windows Update

None of them come with Office.

18700-25018.gif

D'AAAAARRGGH!!

Fuck it, I'll take the ReZ route, anyone got a copy of XP they can lend me? I can offer reacharounds.

Wow i'm seriously pissed off. Wanted to have a look at health insurance (with all my medical issues I thought it could be useful for the future) went onto the bupa website and the exceptions are horrendous:

Listed below are the conditions and treatments that are not routinely covered on the Bupa Heartbeat health insurance policies. Full details can be found in the 'Bupa Heartbeat health care select' membership guide

* ageing, menopause and puberty

* AIDS/HIV†

* allergies or allergic disorders

* birth control, conception, sexual problems and sex changes†

* chronic conditions

* complications from excluded or restricted conditions/ treatment

* convalescence, rehabilitation and general nursing care†

* cosmetic, reconstructive or weight loss treatment†

* deafness

* dental/oral treatment (such as fillings, gum disease, jaw shrinkage, etc)†

* dialysis†

* drugs and dressings for out-patient or take-home use†

* experimental drugs and treatment†

* eyesight†

* HRT and bone densitometry†

* learning difficulties, behavioural and developmental problems

* overseas treatment and repatriation

* physical aids and devices

* pre-existing or special conditions

* pregnancy and childbirth†

* screening and preventive treatment

* sleep problems and disorders

* speech disorders†

* temporary relief of symptoms

* treatment in a hospital that is not a Bupa Heartbeat hospital

* unrecognised providers or facilities

Suppose that means i'm excluded then. Dirty bastards. :(

What the fuck sort of company excludes chronic conditions?! There's so many of them around!

Knackered. Took myself away from the family and house and went out. Was nice, really great weather. Was just a shame I was inside most of the time, watching Bruno. Had a quick gander around HMV and Fopp but still can't find the cd/s I want. Oh well. Getting to Edinburgh was a pain in the backside though. Didn't realise there was engineering works going on so there were no trains running. I had a 'crap, what do I do now' moment before one of the station staff shouted 'Anyone else for Edinburgh?' There was a replacement bus service which was nice. Meant I didn't have to pay :p Had to pay on the way back though because the bus stopped halfway home and that was it so had to get on a local train.

Still, it's been a nice day. Great to get away for a bit. But now I'm hungry as hell and I can't decide what to have because it's a bit too warm. Anyone up for making me something? :p

From that list they can exclude pretty much anybody, allergies? I mean seriously..

My days been abit of a boring blob of ink. I went to town, got funny looks buying jeans in the mens department - my dads birthday is monday. Bought a card and a subway and have spent the rest of the day reading harry potter and the half blood prince.

Spent so much time worrying about a friend today that eventually I just gave up, they don't care if I do or not, so why waste my time, might as well worry about other things.

Like how to get to the N-E meet? Good idea!

Work was bareeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee long today. Dragged on because there wasn't a lot to do. However, a colleague gave me a phone number for a local golf club she works at, might be able to get some hours there if all goes well which is good!

From that list they can exclude pretty much anybody, allergies? I mean seriously..

Well they exclude people who are ageing so we're all screwed. Stupid list.

Popped to a shopping centre to pick up bits for food tonight (making nachos) and pay in some cheques. And then my usual daily routine; bit of Italian, bit of job searching followed by depression spurned on by job searching, bit of Wii and some tidying up.

Although I may have sorted someone to live with when I move to London. Now I just need to get a job... Rejigging my CV so its more retail focused and going to whore that around London when im there next weekend.

Oh and changed my ringtone to the score during the Arrested Development credits and my text message tone to "Yoshi!" ^_^

Like how to get to the N-E meet? Good idea!

I can afford to go to that and sonisphere now, but alas I am supposed to be having a friend over during the same time, whether he actually shows up now is another matter. I can't go sonisphere when the people I wanted to go with now can't afford it.

Woe is me. :indeed:

I can afford to go to that and sonisphere now, but alas I am supposed to be having a friend over during the same time, whether he actually shows up now is another matter. I can't go sonisphere when the people I wanted to go with now can't afford it.

Woe is me. :indeed:

Gah epic fail. Can you not find out if he's going in advance? If not you could totally turn up at Hyde Park :D

Erm....Claire is having a birthday BBQ thing. Its very good. Bit annoying that her relatives have now spoken and give a shit more about my mate than me.....erm. Its like they just asked everything about him, stuff they've never asked me. Oh....and now I came upstairs to go for a piss and they leave.

Hmmmm. They're nice enough folks and all but her aunt basically couldn't have shown more blatantly (other than out right saying it) "you chose the right one"

I don't actually care though. Its awkward not having anything in common with anyone. At least some people actually humour my ridiculous passion for comic books. Blah blah blah.

I actually seriously don't care, it has been pretty awesome. :D Chocolate fountains FTWZ.

Urgh today's been dull. For some reason i woke up in an grumpy mood, which was fueled by going to the market of the town i live in. I hadn't been there in ages and i now remember why. The place is just full of chavy families, who are obviously living their lives on benefits, oblivious to how shit everything is around them. I honestly don't know why we live here, it's a dump.

Tonight i was going to organise going out somewhere, but as per usual the gf is doing something else. Instead i went for a pointless drive around in my car which was relaxing, now to watch Michael Mcintyre.

Nooo internet, nooo tv, noo money, noo alcohol, nooo! Lots of walking aboot for me. Sobriety, and soon to be forced to give up smoking.

Mate from home, Ben (who went to the n-e meet in london last summer) turned up in sheffield rather randomly (he's currently living in teh isle of wight...) so i walked around town for a few hours, and caught up with each other. He's basically the only person I know worse off than me right now - except he's got free food and board. Arg. Suffering.

Next weekend is n-e meet, as well as a family gathering... Going to be fun to tell everyone my uni 'result'... BAHHHH

I'm currently at shorty's with nami and Dan Dare, about to play Worms, then Catan. RELLY XCITIN. ETC.

Ok, i meant 5. Apologies to all those affected by sloppy mathematics.

Fairfields shafted me off 1 month before i could have received a further £600 company redundancy pay on top of the £2,520. Which would of meant i would not be able to claim JSA as i would have over £5,000 in the bank (currently got £2,500 in there saved)

simple answer; buy some expensive thing :P