Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

todays been okay, i went to town for a bit and browsed the shops. i came home and watched pink panther 2 which was hilerious. played 1 vs 100 beta and by god its addicting, dont know if i won anything bit confused about the prize situation. and now just finished of the night by watching torchwood and jonathen ross.

dr-gregory-house.jpg

Haha.

I had another good day at work. Found out my old boss put in a good word for me which is probably why I got my new job, so I'm thankful to him.

Went into Manchester after work with my sister for cocktails (2 for 1 until 9pm it's so great) and then to Café Rouge for a nice meal (Tesco vouchers = half price!)

Looking forward to a weekend off after a whole 5 days of employment :p

I'm in the middle trying to keep it all calm and barely doing it. Really need to get away from this kind of crap.

Keep it calm? You need to take action chap. Pin him against a wall and say "One of us is in Deep Trouble."

Failing that... Take away the bell end's internet or something.

I feel pretty crap. I woke up today, and my nose was still feeling pretty crap. My Mum has given me some eucalyptus (sp?) oil to sniff, and then helped clear me up a little. But now, the inside and top of my nose is killing, my head is banging and my jaw hurts. :(

Dysonia: Swine Flu? Noooo.

I feel pretty crap. I woke up today, and my nose was still feeling pretty crap. My Mum has given me some eucalyptus (sp?) oil to sniff, and then helped clear me up a little. But now, the inside and top of my nose is killing, my head is banging and my jaw hurts. :(

Dysonia: Swine Flu? Noooo.

The one and only! No Tamiflu for her though apparantly, they're saving it for those with underlying health issues supposedly.

The one and only! No Tamiflu for her though apparantly, they're saving it for those with underlying health issues supposedly.

I hope she gets better sooooon. Give her my love. I don't mean love from the hiiips love. I mean love as in...get well soon, love.

Have to go to work....now. How depressing, working in a boiling hot kitchen on my 18th. But then again, it means money for Ibiza which can only be a good thing. Partaaay tonight should be amazing, if the weather stays lovely. YOU OWE ME GOD.