Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

He basically claims that we ignore him (which we don't, we just won't constantly talk to him)

He would sit for 15/20 minutes talking to someone and doing squat all work.

I feel that this may actually get out of hand and i'll need a lawyer. This is how bad its getting.

The fact that I got the discussion typed up is immense. It says "informal" on the letter, but anything that goes on paper record is most certainly NOT informal.

I've had a brilliant 3 days, it's been so much fun. Had Han over for 2 nights and then most of today aswell and we just spent the days being...us. Made some amazing food, listened to masses of music and drunk silly amounts of cheap vodka.

I spent the day in London with my friend and Japanese teacher, as a goodbye thing. It was proper fun, and afterwards we went to Westfields Mall in Shepherds Bush, which was pretty damn amazing! We've decided we're going back in August with a shit-tonne of money, and just splurging.

I've had a brilliant 3 days, it's been so much fun. Had Han over for 2 nights and then most of today aswell and we just spent the days being...us. Made some amazing food, listened to masses of music and drunk silly amounts of cheap vodka.

I told you. Stop. Having. Fun! :p

I spent the day in London with my friend and Japanese teacher, as a goodbye thing. It was proper fun, and afterwards we went to Westfields Mall in Shepherds Bush, which was pretty damn amazing! We've decided we're going back in August with a shit-tonne of money, and just splurging.

London splurging is always fun. I can't wait to move there. (I randomly realised this while in M&S earlier of course...)

Bah. Worst day ever.

Colleague has put in a formal complaint about us all. (I personally have done -like most of us- squat all wrong) He's an utter cock, cant do his job professionally (flirts with people on the WORK LINES) takes forever to do anything, and is a noisy useless tit.

At the mo his phone is 1st to ring (which means he takes majority of the calls BUT this is rotated every month so its fair) and he says he feels so depressed etc. So now we have to take calls for him. Fucks sake I had nearly two months worth of being 1st phone to ring. I've been isolated and unwell. But not ONCE did I blame it on anyone else.

Its gone beyond my supervisor. Currently its at my bosses boss. Who will likely pass it up the line again (lets call her J).

Ironic really because my mother met J only today, and she was singing my praises, saying how brilliant I am (and that is VERY unlike her) so I doubt she'll be very happy to see all this shambles.

I sat in the office reading over the typed review of the discussion (had to go over it and make changes if I felt it was wrong) and I just had to try to hold back the tears. This totally sucks and we all could lose our jobs over this.

This is PC gone crazy. Now my health will likely go down the pan because of all this stress.

Kick him in the crotch and run away!

Well by the sounds of it the higher ups know he's just being a knob yes? Thus, while they may have to officially acknowledge the complaint it will all be thrown out yes?

HUUUUUUGS

I told you. Stop. Having. Fun! :p

I promise to after Ibiza. :p I'll be so hungover after nine straight nights of being horifically drunk that fun will be the last thing on my mind.

London splurging is always fun. I can't wait to move there. (I randomly realised this while in M&S earlier of course...)

This just reminded me that Marks an Sparks food is the most amazing thing on earth. Everytime I'm out, I have to save at least a tenner of my cash just to buy masses of food from there to eat during the day. I bought a victoria sponge slice on Monday from there, and literally orgasmed whilst on the train eating it. The guy on the table opposite kept laughing at the noises I was making, as did Han.

They do an amazing roasted vegetable wrap...thing. I dunno, my friend got it for me when we were heading to London and realised in Birmingham I had forgotten to pick up the tickets and had to dash across London. Anyway, awesome. Plus their viennese biscuit things are immense. I miss getting discount there. OH! And the cookies. Used to be a Sunday challenge at work; eat 5 without throwing up.

I remember earlier the kids break up next week. Fuuuuuck. Damn kids :p

I've spent the whole day trying to forget that I get my uni results tomorrow. Spent all the time since my last exams not caring and now, I'm shitting a brick. Whats done is done, hopefully tomorrow I'll have something to be happy about.

Many views against one opinion seems likely that you'll have a good case. It seems somewhat ridiculous that your work is even considering a formal complaint about EVERYBODY he's with, what point does he stop about who isn't 'talking' to him?

Watched ice age 3 and went for sushi and some drinkies. Happy days.

Raining that sounds awful! I don't see how someone being ''ignored'' could lead to you guys losing your jobs?! If he was actually being bullied or something, then I can see how it could lead to a complaint, but it really sounds like he hasn't got a leg to stand on. Fight it!! Hope it all works out *hug*

todays been okay, did nothing to half six. then went to this club where i look talk to adults with disabilities till. nine. afterwards i went for the drink with the other members who run the club . and im now on here

Sounds bad there Raining, i'm not sure on what the law is but i am sure you can't lose your job because of someone being "ignored". I'm sure you can think of a logical reason to why there is no communication and all that. I can't think of a single employer except mine who wouldn't listen to that.

That sounds wank Han, rest assured, were I in proximity, he would be introduced to the business side of my shoe.

Sounds bad there Raining, i'm not sure on what the law is but i am sure you can't lose your job because of someone being "ignored". I'm sure you can think of a logical reason to why there is no communication and all that. I can't think of a single employer except mine who wouldn't listen to that.

Unless it's on some professional matter, for example refusing to hear important data, there shouldn't be a problem really.

PR0EST OF THE PR0.

Just bought meself an external HD Enclosure on advice of a member here, hooked up my old HD and have managed to locate all my pics and ch00ns. I thought I'd almost lost the past half decade worth of memories.

I feel so technical, I inserted my first graphics card, screwed together an external HD... this is groundbreaking stuff for me.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

hanning_again! don't worry your pretty self over it!! it sounds like a bunch of ridiculous accusations that no boss in their right mind would do anything more than PRETEND to entertain so as not to push this obviously unstable fuckwit over the edge and cause him to go on some kind of pen-stealing rampage through the office.

they're just thinking of your safety. pens is dangerous O_O

really though, try not to worry. you seem to be well in with the higher management and as you say, nobody's done anything wrong - it's just this guy being a dick. what proof has he got? nada. why? cause you aint done nada wrong!

double spanglish negatives high five! *ka-pow!*

in other news: jamba and i are playing scabble online via facebook (yeaaaah even tho we're int he same room) he just played the word FAP, and - when i laughed at it - said "hey! it was all i could do!!"

(amidst muchous laughters~) "...all you could do was FAP??!!!"

"..i.....DAMMIIITTTT!!!"

Edited by bluey

hanning_again! don't worry your pretty self over it!! it sounds like a bunch of ridiculous accusations that no boss in their right mind would do anything more than PRETEND to entertain so as not to push this obviously unstable fuckwit over the edge and cause him to go on some kind of pen-stealing rampage through the office.

they're just thinking of your safety. pens is dangerous O_O

really though, try not to worry. you seem to be well in with the higher management and as you say, nobody's done anything wrong - it's just this guy being a dick. what proof has he got? nada. why? cause you aint done nada wrong!

double spanglish negatives high five! *ka-pow!*

That's pretty much the perfect post/advice, I think.

Honestly, higher management are probably just going through the motions. They might wag their finger ever so slightly, but I wouldn't worry yourself too much over it. It sounds like the guy is being a bit of a cock, to say the least, so just wait and see what happens. Keep doing your job well and hopefully they'll see that he's a lazy bugger and get rid of him.

Take care.

I now have an English degree! 2.1! :D

on a side note the rest of my day will be sucky *gets back to work before boss comes back in*

woooo :yay: Well done dude.

Anyway, erm yeah I'm kinda tired, drilling next door, people shut off gas because apprently my housemate could smell it, going home tomorrow.

Oh yeaaah :awesome:

I now have an English degree! 2.1! :D

on a side note the rest of my day will be sucky *gets back to work before boss comes back in*

Congrats!

Also got my results today, and snap on the 2:1. Except mines in Computer Games Development. :yay:

Broke two toes on my left foot last night. Didn't even realize until this morning. Woke up and they were all black and blue and the general lack of feeling in them had me slightly worried. 2 hours in A & E later and i've got 2 broken metatarsals.

Yay.