NEurope

Just been at my dads surprise 60th birthday party which i organised for him :) Invited loads of people put on a spread and got a cake. Left him to it now to drink the night away :) Now i feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Good deed for the day? Check! :D

ReZ if I was sexually aroused by roller coasters, that would be the daddy, telling you :heh:

Oh, it says it on the van.

You still meant it the other way too so it's fine.

Today I completed the end of an essay. I'd already done the start of it as well.

So I need to do the middle, but that's hard because I don't know where to find any info on what I'm doing.

ReZ if I was sexually aroused by roller coasters, that would be the daddy, telling you :heh:

You what love? No idea.

But yeah....these is omg i know wow jsust.

Come on seriously...these things (new roller coasters in the UK) come round every....three years. Ish. So its very exciting and this looks actually amazing.

Factor in my severe problem (I'm too over passionate and over excited about EVERYTHING I have even a remote interest in) e.g. "OMG X BRAND HAVE CHANGED THEIR LOGOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" and yeah...things get messy.

Anyway Im on the finale of Pokemon Ranger Shadows of Almia so Im off to play that/music/eventually sleep. This game has become one of my fav DS games...its actually amazing, I recommend it.

Night night peeps xxx

Where's it opening? A love a good rollercoaster!

Hope Alton Towers, they haven't had a good new ride in years, just fucking up good old ones (the haunted house/Duel). I want to use my yearly pass a lot next year so want new rides!!

I just spent an evening watching Pirates of the Carribean, Big Brother and What Women Want, then I turn it over to watch Family Guy and the girl I'm with gets angry and leaves....

Girls are so nice.

Went to watch football with my dad today, it was great fun! Shall not let a woman ruin my day :)

Spent my day completing Army of Two w'Shorty. Then pizza was ordered, bill bailey was watched and I started teaching nami how to play chess. We figure that I should come up with an 'achievements' list for chess to encourage her to play. Real Life Achievements is defiitely something to be done...

Now I'm all set for BSG until I succumb to sleep, in preparation for what will probably be a stupid-crazy day of stress and anxiety as the deadline looms. A friend has ordered some "illegal" drugs for his body building stuff, and he's used my address. Included is 1mg of methadrone, which sounds interesting! Shame there's no post on sundays, mind you.

Soo... anyone got any good ideas for a novel that they want to give me?

I'm sitting here quite bored, so I took to trawling through the forum archives. I stumbled across a thread where I gave a shit load of games away for free, nada, nothing. In hindsight, doesn't seem like the best idea now :heh:

I've just found Hunter S. Thompson's The Rum Diary on my bookshelf, have that if you like, I'm gonna read it after I start reading Do androids dream of electric sheep, ooops.

Oh, you mean to write a novel don't you. Oh.

AH but I do like, I've not read it yet. I dare you to send it to me when you're done. Put your name in it, then I'll put mine in it, then send it to someone else. It can be awesome?

Ha, yes I love that idea. Hopefully it will travel round to good people, but it's journey could ultimately be a mystery. I'll do it, PM me your address sometime! :)

Good!!!!!!

Quite drunk at the moment and very happy. My friend won a Wii in a raffle at some pub. I said to him before it started that if he wins I'll buy the Wii off him

(he already has one) for 100 pounds, as I was going to buy one off my friend scond habnd for 120 ish). He said yes, he won, strange enough, and thenm he came back with one. I wthough it qwss weird but there you go I have one here for 100 which I'lol drop off tomorrow before I go back to the hugs.

ALSO.

More important.

EDIT: I'm sorry I just saw my post and the spellings. I mayt edit it in the morning when I'm sobre. this isnt some gay "of im druk" post. this is just happiness.

idont pooist here much anyway, and so im not a regular. So people will ignore as usual. I love Stefkov! We're at Uni together!

Some very close friends, 3 for definate maybe 4 are coming to the huds for thursday! I'm so excited to see my pals all together at the huds for thurs!

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAY!

You cant top it!

Shup Wesley. You're an awesome member. Glad to hear you're all wii'd up, even though I disbelieve the sobriety of your post. I've got a mate popping up for a night or two on tueday, which is awesome, then another mate is staying later this month, then ashley is gracing our presence, so I'm feeling the love too :)

Molly - I trust ReZ, so I trust you with my address. If you have any spare train tickets, then that'd be a bonus ;)

EDIT: Woah wtf how did that end up posting six times?!

^^Oh of course, (when I eventually read it) I will make you a mini care package with train tickets and lovely things. I quite like making care packages, I'm old fashioned like that.

Anywho, was just watching one flew over the cuckoo's nest, I should really go to bed but I need to watch the rest, it's too captivating.

Gah, for the second night running, I'm up until after 4am watching Whose Line Is It Anyway on Youtube. Bah!

B) Massive lol....erection.

Almost as good as the van that was on the construction site opposite my school - "R J McGay and Sons". Properly epic company name.

Wtf. Its Sunday morning, and I woke up now for no reason and am wide awake! :s

Where's it opening? A love a good rollercoaster!

Hope Alton Towers, they haven't had a good new ride in years, just fucking up good old ones (the haunted house/Duel). I want to use my yearly pass a lot next year so want new rides!!

Ah good man. Saw is opening at Thorpe Park. It looks mentally good.

l36882756834_9258.jpg

Alton Towers are building a new roller coaster opening next year, replacing Corkscrew. It is not at all confirmed what type or what it is yet, but there is a quite heavy rumour its a Switch-Back (A coaster that stops, the track behind it switches and it takes you backwards a different course) ala Expedition Everest in Disney World ;

And here is a rumoured layout picture.

Oh....I go to get the picture, and it looks like over night the official plans have been released...awesome. :)

Heres an official photo. I'm not sure if the unofficial track layout is what it is now, so....*Shrug*

DSC00021.jpg

Drop is slightly steeper than I was expecting...helix probably, air time hill...and that LOOKS like an inline twist but I'm not sure it is. Think this will be a family-geared high end thrills coaster. I really don't know though.

In a final bit of Theme Park news stuff, Hard Rock Park which was a MASSIVE theme park and investment, including a B&M (most expensive and premier roller coaster builders and designers) has closed after one year. No one has bought it so it won't be re-opening and the rides are just being sold. Crazy. The B&M was the Led Zeppelin Ride.

To write? Boy meets girl. Boy wants to eat girl. Girl agrees. Flashback one year. Girl finds out boy ate her mother/father/whatever, girl comes up with intricate plan to befriend boy, and let him eat her. Girl leaves clues to her death behind for police or whatever. Boy tries to escape capture/tries to out smart someone whos already dead. Hilarity ensues. Its a cannibal story obv. 5% royalties please.

My friend won a Wii in a raffle at some pub.

Congrats. :heh:

I trust ReZ

No ones....*sniff* no ones ever said that to me before. *Hug*

^^Oh of course, (when I eventually read it) I will make you a mini care package with train tickets and lovely things. I quite like making care packages, I'm old fashioned like that.

Bagsy putting in a small comic book made by me for him. Let me know before you send.

Gah, for the second night running, I'm up until after 4am watching Whose Line Is It Anyway on Youtube. Bah!

Well....? Whose line was it/.

Almost as good as the van that was on the construction site opposite my school - "R J McGay and Sons". Properly epic company name.

Brilliant. :bowdown:

Does Jordan have a smirk on his face and is pretending to be asleep?

Letty, I'm in le same aquatic device. I'm not as annoyed as I would be since I might be meeting an ex of mine, with potential jiggy-ness

The excitement of my day was losing my DS stylus - it was glow in the dark too :( Luckily the games I'm playing are not stylus intensive - pokemon diamond and shiren the wanderer.

I went into game and hmv and they had none, just ones inside packs with cases and other crap. I just want a stylus dammmmit. Ebay it is. *grumbles*

You lost the two prodivings'd with the DS as well?

Same here but I woke up at 3 am, watched four eps of xam'd then went back to sleep at 6 and got up again at 10.

I got to sleep at 4 and woke up at 10. I'm not tired which is weird.

I've spent the night at my brothers and, whilst I cannot sing for shit and don't exactly have a high voice, I can get the high score on sing star for "I'm coming out!" Seriously the way I was singing it people thought I just had. I was putting on a voice obviously but I may record it and put it on youtube sometime.

Just finished Fable 2 and the majority of side quests ^^

Gonna head to Co-op after dying my hair.

I wasn't even asleep at this point. Crazy.

I watched 3 episodes of Pokemon this morning, to try and get myself to sleep. It's not as good as I remember, and they got rid of Misty. Wtf.

They've had 2 new girls since Misty! :p

Not done much today, just sat around in my PJ's (boxers and a t shirt...) talking to Letty and playing a few games (Infinite Undiscovery, MK vs DC, SSF2THDR, Sega Superstars Tennis and Prince of Persia OMG FERTILE GROUNDS!).

Going food shopping later (yay, more money T_T).