Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Man ReZ, you're geniously bastard! That's kind of brilliant and awesome, because I know how annoyed I'd be to be on the recieving end, but I'm not! Surely you shouldn't be playing such hilarious jokes though, I thought you got some serious disciplinary a few months back!

ReZ lives on the edge.

I imagine that in the boss's office, there's a picture of him on a dartboard. With many holes around his eyes. Possibly his nose, too.

I also don't know why, or how this is even possible, but I also think he talks in green text...just like he does on the forum. Don't ask me how that works.

Was that person on his/her period?

Oh no! I emailed my university! Even if they don't reply I must bitch! Oh my God... what if they do reply... I'm physically bound by the laws of nature... it's illegal to refuse these things! Why do people apply to more than one university?! They'll be ripped apart!

Man ReZ, you're geniously bastard! That's kind of brilliant and awesome, because I know how annoyed I'd be to be on the recieving end, but I'm not! Surely you shouldn't be playing such hilarious jokes though, I thought you got some serious disciplinary a few months back!

Aye, its all gravy baby. Just a little joke with some friends no biggie. Honestly I didnt even do it to trick them. They were supposed to see it was from me and laugh...

...Fucking funny that it "backfired" though.

ReZ lives on the edge.

I imagine that in the boss's office, there's a picture of him on a dartboard. With many holes around his eyes. Possibly his nose, too.

I also don't know why, or how this is even possible, but I also think he talks in green text...just like he does on the forum. Don't ask me how that works.

Rummys and I have met so he can confirm this is indeed the case. :)

.....And sometimes my work is amazing. They've ordered 42 pizzas from Dominoes, and Ive just chowed down. (Im fasting....but seriously how often do you get free pizza from work)

Like....ridiculous amounts. Its practically over half a pizza each.

rez you're gunna need a set of disclaimers instead of a signature on your business emails soon >__<

...had an ok day. some tosser at work keeps trying to flirt with me and i keep verbally knocking him back/kicking him in the balls pride-wise... it was fairly amusing at first but now it's just... boring. and irritating to the point where i actually considered for a split second today the likelihood of me ending up on death row for pushing him out in front of oncoming traffic... *grumpy*

i have a mean supply of caffeine 'cause i'm staying up to bid on ebay things! woo!

rez you're gunna need a set of disclaimers instead of a signature on your business emails soon >__<

Hahah. Probably true actually.

...had an ok day. some tosser at work keeps trying to flirt with me and i keep verbally knocking him back/kicking him in the balls pride-wise... it was fairly amusing at first but now it's just... boring. and irritating to the point where i actually considered for a split second today the likelihood of me ending up on death row for pushing him out in front of oncoming traffic... *grumpy*

Verbally eh? Now remember men don't understand what women hint or imply, so you really have to spell it out for us. ;)

Edit;/ Holy crap, I havnt had a call for like....over a minute.

my day has been a dent to my pride. got up early to start my job seakers alowenece, got to town 30 mins early, which is lucky as i couldnt find the job center for the life of me, took 25 mins to find. a real punch in the croach cos its just a 1 min walk from the bus stop i got off at.

lined up outside with a selection of human shit, pure chavs, probly not an a level between em. and the sad part is, im no better then them. im unemployed and spounging off outhers. after over an hour i emerged, went to post office to send assassins creed to its amazone byer £10 aint bad considering i got it for 20.

had a friend from uni in touch saying its not th same without me, wish i wasnt a graduate and still had anouther year.

Was that person on his/her period?

Oh no! I emailed my university! Even if they don't reply I must bitch! Oh my God... what if they do reply... I'm physically bound by the laws of nature... it's illegal to refuse these things! Why do people apply to more than one university?! They'll be ripped apart!

Genuine lol haha these were exactly my thoughts

Been in bed since 12pm, I'm being incredibly lazy this week (y'know just like Dan dare), got my arse out of bed, washed my hair (I always forget why I get my hair cut so short until I realise how quickly and easy it is to dry/style/straighten), went to town put £15 in the bank, yanked it back out, bought a subway and went to my old work.

Bought a guys XS black hoodie and it fits perfectly ^_^ none of this ''I'm a small size so therefore I must be short too'' crap that's been going on with ladies stuff recently. Was cheap too, grabbed myself a new belt as my one now is falling apart and headed home!

Sat playing zelda, I'm supposed to be reviewing it for my mates site, he won't because he's a zelda fan (has a zelda sleeve too, very very good tattoo work, but I mean why get a tattoo that isn't to the very best standard anyway?). Got annoyed at bbc 2, people texting in/emailing that were taking E's were either already addled by the drugs they were taking or they really didn't know shit.

''oh yeah it's fine to take with alcohol as long as you take your time'' erm no it isn't, you should never mix alcohol with drugs. >_>

/rant

Trying to sort out some sort of schedule for uni; I think I have to read at least 3 novels and a shitload of poetry a week, as well as study some text books for critical theory and working on my creative writing portfolio.

Problems I've encountered (considering I've only been awake 40 mins);

- Two of my modules aren't on the blackboard site

- Can't find out who my portfolio supervisor is because of the format they've saved the information as - why not just freakin' post it on the site? Or .doc? Bah.

- ... ok, that's it. Two problems. But hey! That's plenty. Not sure who I'm supposed to email to sort it all out.

Well that's my attempt at doing something productive today -- off to the computer games!

Good day today! I was down for volunteering down at the office this afternoon but, blisfully, my boss had forgotten it was closed today. Instead, I've been playing with the new free bikes update for Burnout: Paradise and went to get my hair cut so that I don't look like Teen Wolf on saturday. Well pleased with the result (which is good, seeing as I paid £18)

oh and I've been listening to Bruce Springsteen a bit which automatically makes any day pretty excellent.

Problems I've encountered (considering I've only been awake 40 mins);

- Two of my modules aren't on the blackboard site

- Can't find out who my portfolio supervisor is because of the format they've saved the information as - why not just freakin' post it on the site? Or .doc? Bah.

id not worry to much this early in term. most of my moduels didnt appear on black board till after a couple of weeks, which were just introduction lectures anyway and didnt require printing of notes.

side not, i used to HATE the people who wrote down the info from the slides, despite the fact it was available on blackboard, for free in the libary, so even if you dont have the internet, youd have easy access. how the hel are you ment to listen while reading and writting? answer, you can't you dont have the neurons for it.

my day got better when i started playing drakes fortune again. finished it, and despite the short length, i really enjoyed it. love the cinema/gameplay crossover, easily the best ive seen it done, better even the mgs which is far to long winded, and not enough neat touches to be considered a good film.

was going to go to the gym, but my back hurts, as do my ribs, i'll give em a rest and go tommorow, hopefully get a friend to come too

Thurdays are my new Mondays! they are just so pointless. I had one lesson. which was Psychology. :D so it's not all bad!

At least I got to get loads of work done, including resit revision. It's been a pretty uneventful day really. :)

Tonight I'm going to try and sort out this essay on free will and determinism.

Ooo, how odd. I had the exact same lessons, and I'm doing the same work. Psych this year is so much better than last year, I'm really enjoying criminal profiling.

It's been a relaxing day for me today. I listen to my alarm of my theme [The Kurt Angle theme] which goes on for a minute, I thought to ignore it and sleep some more but arose nonetheless. I awaited the arrival of my doovdes that I ordered and for some reason the mail time has been amazingly shit recently, one time the mail didn't arrive until 3pm.

Anyways, Commando and Episode I finally arrive and after watching Neighbours I slam on Episode I for good Star Wars family fun. Then some time was wasted playing Link's Awakening and arranged to go out with a mate for a few beverages. I thought he might've forgotten about it [was drinking elsewhere beforehand], which I wasn't bothered about so I slammed on Commando, 20 mins in he rings me. So I halt Arnie, and jump into the shower. I await his arrival in 25 minutes.

I don't believe I'm working tonight so I'm going to pile on the bullshit if they ring me, if not I'm going to go and order some food, I've been meaning to try the chicken and bacon melt for some time [if it's as good as it is in the Scream bars (albeit lacking BBQ sauce) it's going to be pr0] because I know if the landlady is cooking she'll be upstairs fapping about. This will aggrivate her a trifle.

Man, I've been so up and down but I was all excited at my new discount 360 arriving, which my mate picked up and dropped off for me(as he knows the guy I was buying it off) and so I have a shiny premium in a box, albeit gameless, for £120, but as he came to drop it off he stopped for literally like 2 minutes to come inside and get teh monies, and parked a bit shit blocking my neighbour's drive, who arrived home and was all irate but we didnt notice but he started being well loud and rude to my friend and my friend is the sort of idiot who gives it right back if people dont give him a chance so yeah, they argued and now I feel a bit shit cos I told him to leave his car for two minutes :hmm:

On a better note though, I'm about to go out dancing like a pranny! YAY! :yay:

Ooo, how odd. I had the exact same lessons, and I'm doing the same work. Psych this year is so much better than last year, I'm really enjoying criminal profiling.

Freaky. o_____0

Psychology this year is so much better than last year and I'm putting in so much effort into it at the moment!

I was up at 5 the other day and wrote a 5 page essay. yes I'm insane! I need my prediction to be a B. :D

Criminal profiling sounds great but I'm learning different stuff to you I think as at the moment I'm learning about relationships which is equally as fun especially with phrases like

PRE-EXISTING DOOM!

We got to choose what topics we wanted and I hope we get onto the Dream tpoic soon.

Also My day just got better as I had white grape and Peach drink and it was delicious! :grin:

Freaky. o_____0

Psychology this year is so much better than last year and I'm putting in so much effort into it at the moment!

I was up at 5 the other day and wrote a 5 page essay. yes I'm insane! I need my prediction to be a B. :D

Criminal profiling sounds great but I'm learning different stuff to you I think as at the moment I'm learning about relationships which is equally as fun especially with phrases like

PRE-EXISTING DOOM!

We got to choose what topics we wanted and I hope we get onto the Dream tpoic soon.

Also My day just got better as I had white grape and Peach drink and it was delicious! :grin:

Damn it! I wanted to do relationships/love etc but our teacher chose crime and then the supernatural (which to be fair, looks awesome). I wanted to do the whole nature/nurture etc.

Hah, same. I'm actually doing work during my free's for Psychology, it's shocking.

Damn it! I wanted to do relationships/love etc but our teacher chose crime and then the supernatural (which to be fair, looks awesome). I wanted to do the whole nature/nurture etc.

Hah, same. I'm actually doing work during my free's for Psychology, it's shocking.

Haha, we both must be Crazy!!!

Unlucky, it's a good topic. :D

Though I won't be doing that Criminal stuff that you are talking about which sounds just as good in my eyes, perhaps more interesting. Since I've never been in a relationship so it's hard to relate it to my personal experiences. :p

Also OMG Supernatural I want to do that! I'm jealous now! :awesome:

Sounds worrying?! What is it?

Relationships can dissolve for many different reasons. But Duck (this psychologist) puts them under 3 Big headings:

Pre Existing Doom:

It means when say a 17 year old school girl goes out with a 50 year teacher who has grand children, they can pre destine that the relationship is pretty much doomed to failure under normal circumstances.

Mechanical failure

This is the most common cause of break ups. This is just when two people are suitable for each other but over time have drifted apart and no longer

want to be with each other really, which involves various reasons.

and finally,

Sudden Death

Which means the relationship was going fine but then the partner finds that the other is cheating on them which leads to immediate dissolution of the relationship.

Sorry I got a bit carried away. :heh:

YIPPPPEEEE!!!

I dunno if anyone remembers but a few months back I was like "zomg I need this I need this I need this" this Marvel genuine-art card by Invincible artist...well its turned up on Ebay!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-1-SKETCH-ANT-MAN-MARVEL-MASTERPIECES-RYAN-OTTLEY_W0QQitemZ280267964050QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280267964050&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

WHEEEEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So yeah if you don't see any posts from me after Sunday, then I didn't win it, and I killed myself.

FUCKING WHEEEE. Seriously....I will be fucking furious if I don't win.

YIPPPPEEEE!!!

I dunno if anyone remembers but a few months back I was like "zomg I need this I need this I need this" this Marvel genuine-art card by Invincible artist...well its turned up on Ebay!!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/1-1-SKETCH-ANT-MAN-MARVEL-MASTERPIECES-RYAN-OTTLEY_W0QQitemZ280267964050QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item280267964050&_trkparms=72%3A1205%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

WHEEEEEHEHEHHEHEHEHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

So yeah if you don't see any posts from me after Sunday, then I didn't win it, and I killed myself.

FUCKING WHEEEE. Seriously....I will be fucking furious if I don't win.

Oh shit! My cousin has been going on about that card he would pay anything for it Im gonna go tell him right now hes gonna be so happy!

Psychology, categorising common sense since 1879.

I went to Specsavers after work for my annual eye test and booster shot against advertisement-based jokes. Seems I won't be able to switch to continuous wear contact lenses which is a shame, namely because I'll have to try and pick out some nice frames, a task with which I have a 0% success rate.

@ Aimless - your not the only one who can stand at a wall of galsses frames in an opticians and come out with nothing. I always do it. I can stand there for half and hour, find one pair that's alright, try them on and they look awful on me (or so my mother says. She really isn't a nice person). Luckily I can wear contact lenses.

I had another lazy day. Mostly spent it playing Minish Cap. Really couldn't be bothered doing much else. Had a run on Twilight Princess as part of my "How are they now" gaming thingy. Must say the controls are pretty awful as well as the camera. Really not enjoying it as much as I did when I got it.

And it's nice to see so many people doing Psychology. Y'all can help me when I start getting stuck with it further down the line. I'm not expecting too much from the first year of studying it. I'm more looking forward to what I'll learn in my later years. Hoping to be a clinical psychologist so really want to get into the hardcore stuff.

I wish I came here on Friday or later. It's too laid back and boring. I feel as if I have to keep the other people company and all they say is 'I wanna go out'.

I hope to god it's not like this for the next 9 months.