NEurope

Don't give up, you have friends.

AdamHughesFireAndIce-600x307.jpg

Don't worry John, it will all find it's way in time. Temper your hatred with peace.

I've been feeling spaced out of my head after I had an incredibly vivid dream last night, so vivid I honestly thought I could feel the ground beneath my feet and taste the sea water and booze in my mouth (also the tongue of the hot random red head I got to make out with near the end. Subconscious five!) Now I gotta prepare myself psychologically for tomorrow's formerly easy 4 now 7-hour shift, at least five of which will be spent with one of the biggest (literally and figuratively), most charmless buttholes I've ever met. It's mostly annoying because everyone else at work is actually perfectly lovely.

Edited by gaggle64

Text.

I think you're on about jonno? Let's face it, you need to tell them that you don't want to live with people you don't know again and that you won't be going to the meeting.

If you do, well you're just completely silly, because if you don't even want to do it now, you'll be miserable when you live with them.

Download tomorrow, luckily everything is packed. Although I had to drive to sheffield again today as I realised I'd left a number of things there that I hadn't meant too which I needed, eurgh, what a waste of time, also lost my student ID, which I think is at the petrol station I went too..going to see tomorrow. Grr.

Been a bit down about being messed around with that job, I've wated £50 I could have used for my scotland holiday on it only for them to tell me bullshit. Applied for a few other jobs in the mean time.

Moving out of my disgusting/falling apart/murderous neighbours house next tuesday, parents are allowing me to bring everything back and then I'm not going back to Sheffield til the 1st July.

Jay - If you and others are staying in Sheffield this summer I'll give you a text and we should all go out for a drink.

Don't give up, you have friends. You did the right thing doing something about it!

I constantly thank God for Peter Garbriel & Shi.

Finding out that a friend you haven't spoken in a while is trying to organise something with your entire group of friends, minus you = fail.

Finding out every single person who was invited to said event, upon finding out she deliberately didn't invite me for no reason what so ever, responded with, "Hannah, fuck off" = win.

I constantly thank God for Peter Garbriel & Shi.

not the shitty video!

oh well good song all the same. Peter Gabriel sounds different in almost every song.

nightwolf - cheers, yeah I need to have a chat with him about it. He does have the habit of 'knowing' a lot of people. Wallking around town with him or going out with him is annoying because he keeps stopping to talk to people who he met once at a rave and-- oh wait, pretty sure I went over that. Well yeah. I'll meet up with them for a drink to see how they are, I guess. And regarding the drinks over summer -- of course! I'm always up for a drink ;) My current 'plan' is to spend at least part of my summer here and part in brighton regardless of where I end up living.

As for my day;

- Went into town to see if poundland had anything interesting. It did not.

- On the way I walked past a cute girl who made eyes -- that means she either found my face amusing or- ok yah that would be it

- On the way back we crossed paths at exactly the same place going exactly the opposite way. Glances of bemusement were exchanged.

- I have a 'first time do nothing, second time say something' rule. Crossing my fingers the same thing happens with her again.

- Fantasies, eh?

- I watched stuff I downloaded

- I had pizza

- Cider

- et fuckin' c.

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=train2game+scam&btnG=Google+Search&meta=&aq=2&oq=train2g

Doesn't look good. Nabbed from this 'to the point' guy.

Hmm...

Could you not go back to college/uni itself to do it? I can't remember when you're from but I looked around Futureworks a while ago and was quite impressed with how it was run.

Just tried ringing up to cancel but there was no reply. Might leave mummy a note to knock the chap who's coming round back.

Christ that was one fruity video. There were some massive ears.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

Still considering the cancellings. I am half tempted to just make something up and sit on the decking outside. That way there will be no casing the joint.

Also, it's this place:

http://www.train2game.com/

Home interviews aside, has anyone had dealings with this site/people?

Well this is quite a coincidence. I read this and watched the video this morning. Go downstairs, and theres a leaflet from them through the letterbox.

Was it a magical poop with all the colours of the rainbow and the smell of roses surrounding it?

I need a bit of help people! I'm stuck on my project, can't think of what to do with this illustration, which basically needs to be done todayyyy! Could you please help me out? =(

More info here.

Wooooohoooo! Had my last exam today which incidentally went quite well, but now I'm freeee from Sheffield forever!!!....(providing I've got a 60% average for the year, but still...)

Going to pick my sister up from the station in a bit, then we're going to go to Wetherspoon's for a good cheap old student meal (as to avoid the shit hole that is my flat's kitchen) and then on to Corp with the Chemistry Crew for a night I'll probably not remember. Then I'm home tomorrow. Mamma mia, sono contentissimo! :D

Corp on a Wednesday? You're a braver man than I.

Just spent fucking ages going up and down town hauling my buns from one job to the next in the pissing rain. Buurrr. Got lots done though, so I don't feel too bad. Just fancy curling up for a bit.

also really happy with my 'new' look. I've ditched the beard and my fringe- I honestly feel like I just lost 4 years off my face. Good move, team Dan!

I turned on my home internets connection today for the first time in about a week. Been major busy lately but it's mainly all boring shite. Bulletpoints are the way forward.

This month I have been mostly...

• Starting my new job in a Costa store which I'm enjoying way more than I should be.
  • Been for a couple of really amazing, fun dates with a chick I've known for about a year but always considered out of my league.
  • Getting ANGRY at the man in Boots who seems to shout my medication out whenever I collect it so the whole store can hear.
  • Fapping.
  • Dreaming.
  • Flat hunting with a friend.

I turned on my home internets connection today for the first time in about a week. Been major busy lately but it's mainly all boring shite. Bulletpoints are the way forward.

This month I have been mostly...

• Starting my new job in a Costa store which I'm enjoying way more than I should be.
  • Been for a couple of really amazing, fun dates with a chick I've known for about a year but always considered out of my league.
  • Getting ANGRY at the man in Boots who seems to shout my medication out whenever I collect it so the whole store can hear.
  • Fapping.
  • Dreaming.
  • Flat hunting with a friend.

No... the general public didn't want to know about that embarrasing itch =P

Awesomeo on the job man!

Right so today was weird :/ I went shopping to cheer myself up after not currently having a summer job, when all of a sudden a girl at Hollister comes up to me and offers me an interview! Random. Don't agree with their 'we only hire attractive people' policy (not that I'm not flattered :D) but I like the stuff in there so a discount would be nice and also they said they could offer me a zero hour contract which is lovely.

... why is a zero hour contract lovely?!

Cos I can work all Summer, go to Uni and then have a gaurenteed job for Xmas and Easter and next Summer.

Thought I'd be all proactive and go to Birmingham and speak to the two banks that do Professional and Career Development Loans...both said to just ring up >_> So I pottered around Birmingham for a while. Supposed to buy new work shoes but it didn't happen. Bought a new formal shirt instead for the interview tomorrow. A kind of darker-than-cobalt-but-can't-think-of-the-word green. This but a bit darker.

Phoned up Barclays and for £3,000 to repay over 3 years it would be £97 a month, which repays £3,500. Not too bad.

Still not heard from work what my hours are >_>

Ha. Letting the hamster roam around and it always goes to this one corner to try and bury her way through the floor. Put her bag of food in the way and she moved it out of the way o_O. Strength!

Edited by Ashley

Feeling massively depressed right now. I've done the most revision I've ever done for the two exams I've had so far this week, and both of them have gone shockingly badly. I'm not being melodramatic in anyway, I literally read at least half the questions in both papers and thought, "how the fuck do I do that". I just feel so utterly useless right now. :(

Feeling massively depressed right now. I've done the most revision I've ever done for the two exams I've had so far this week, and both of them have gone shockingly badly. I'm not being melodramatic in anyway, I literally read at least half the questions in both papers and thought, "how the fuck do I do that". I just feel so utterly useless right now. :(

:hug:

We all have bad exams now and again, in some cases it just can't be helped. Think of the possibility of resits, or where you could make up the marks elsewhere? I'm sure there'll be some way out of it, there usually is with these things.

I have my first two a level exams tomorrow, I believe I am one of the last to start them. Feeling good about AS law but AS history will be tricky. Hoping for As in both of them.... The real test will be my A2 History exam a week today. I really don't thing I have the bare knowledge of the period (1154-1216), let alone a consistent line of argument for any of the events. I'm going to have to do one solid week of revision.

Hugs for you Fish! *hugs*

I currently feel like I might collapse. This project is literally costing me blood, sweat and tears. I haven't slept properly yet this week, and at the moment it seems I won't sleep at all tonight. Whooo!

*dies*

Massively stressed at the moment. I started revision 6 or 7 weeks ago, and feel as though I've done pretty well so far in my first 4 AS exams. Tomorrow I have my final 2, and they're looking dodgy, especially the second part of my history which I haven't even made time to revise for. I just hope I can wing it.

Tomorrow at 3 a world of weight will be lifted from my shoulders, but the time is going to completely dribble by with uncertainty.

I feel for you Fish :( Hopefully everything will turn out fine in the end.

I've spent my day confused by the ultimate Chinese knock-off:

article-1284646-09EDF72E000005DC-418_634x474.jpg

Okay, I haven't really. I've actually been fixated by my own ailing productivity, rendered dumb by the distracting shimmer of the best laid plans of mice and tiger-dogs surreptitiously spiralling into subterranea.

On the upside, Joe Danger is rather good.