NEurope

I woke up to see my new cardboard sign of "You STILL owe me" had been altered to "you'RE still Gowe-ing DOWN SmeD". I changed it to "you're still gowe-ing downTOWN TO BUY PERSIL LIQUITABS FOR smed". Not sure how far this one can go.

Spilt a glass of water during my falling-asleep, went all over the plug sockets. Freaked out. Housemate who 'accidentally' took my copy of assassin's creed home with him must've taken my fallout 3 and my fallout 3 DLC disc, too. The fucker. Can't really be sure if he's not got any of my other games as honestly I don't know what games are my own ones half the time.

And at some point in my sleep I've managed to lose my phone. Usually when I go to bed it lives in one place -- under my pillow. Not being there this morning, I presume it is under my bed somewhere... but I've yet to find it. It's on vibrate and I'm literally sitting here waiting for someone to text me...

Up in uni, people out having BBQs and the like, stuck here till Monday, all friends gone home already, DEPRESSING.

No but seriously, whats this chick like? You should totally try and befriend her in a romantic way. :)

It's just odd because I have no actual connection with her beyond friendly acquaintance, so it's quite...jarring. It would just feel odd suddenly making more of an effort. But..may...

Plus she has a fear of bars/pubs/any sortof social night situation. Which isn't helpful. I actually get on with/know her best friend better, a stunning 30 year old Australian woman, I could talk to her.

*shrugs*

We could be bouncing off clouds.

And at some point in my sleep I've managed to lose my phone. Usually when I go to bed it lives in one place -- under my pillow. Not being there this morning, I presume it is under my bed somewhere... but I've yet to find it. It's on vibrate and I'm literally sitting here waiting for someone to text me...

I too have lost my phone. It's in none of the usual places, and I foolishly left it on silent. :( I fear the worst.

urgh... Don't know what I've done but for most of the day, my back has been killing me. Probably just twisted a muscle or something in my sleep but it's been a nightmare. Trying to look around shops was almost impossible. ::shrug: Oh well. No pain, no gain although I'm struggling to think what I'll gain from this :laughing:

Anyway, was in Dundee to hand in my declaration forms at Uni for studies next year/after the summer. Hopefully they're all fine and I'll not need to worry about having to sort anything else out, although I do need to contact the school secretary and find out if my change back to psychology is going through so I can get sorted with my SAAS stuff for next year.

Yesterday and today have been nice weather wise. Hopefully, it'll stay like this a little longer. Keeping me in a good mood, at least with everyone who isn't my family but that's a rather long and boring story and I've bored everyone, including myself, already :D

I woke up to see my new cardboard sign of "You STILL owe me" had been altered to "you'RE still Gowe-ing DOWN SmeD". I changed it to "you're still gowe-ing downTOWN TO BUY PERSIL LIQUITABS FOR smed". Not sure how far this one can go.

That is sheer genius! Although I have to say, I'd be raging if I was in your position.

Went to see my friend who lives nearby but due to trains takes two hours to get to. Had a good time just chilling out at her house (she has a house! So growed up) and playing with her tiny little kitten. I now look like a smack addict though with all the cuts and bites on my arms/hands ^_^ Then we went to town for some drinks before I came home.

And during all this I saw a dog loyally sat outside Tescos waiting for its owner/kind of loving all the attention it was getting. AND AND! I walked across a busy crossing near a train station and a pigeon passed me (on foot) and I turned around and watched it and it crossed all the way across. ITS BECOMING ONE OF US! May have been one of my favourite things I've ever seen. It was so random but awesome.

Ahh man my stomach is being a devilment! cramping up and paaaaaaaaaaaaaain. I knew it was a bad idea to go back on wheat. I just have to bear it til the biopsy >_>

I've just realised... how sad is this: You last visited: 03-06-2010 at 10:31 PM

I can't remember the last time I saw a date as opposed to "yesterday at hh:mm" I really don't have a life!! Even sadder that I noticed it!!

Ahh man my stomach is being a devilment! cramping up and paaaaaaaaaaaaaain. I knew it was a bad idea to go back on wheat. I just have to bear it til the biopsy >_>

I've just realised... how sad is this: You last visited: 03-06-2010 at 10:31 PM

I can't remember the last time I saw a date as opposed to "yesterday at hh:mm" I really don't have a life!! Even sadder that I noticed it!!

Gargghh why did you draw my attention to it?* I'll never unsee it :(

*Because of course I'm on here far too much as well

My days at the moment consist of eating, sleeping, studying my ass off and fearing I'll never find love. Oh, and enjoying the lovely weather. ^^

Bah, went to random house party. Knew no-one as it was a housemates friend and no-one there was on my course or anything. Was weird. Didn't drink beforehand nor was in the mood so kind of sucked.

Came home and played fifa whilst having a hilarious time. Housemates have definitely grown on me, first term I started to resent them! Sausagegate 2.0 kicked in tonight, I was in tears of laughter.

However, I came back from party late and as such the girlfriend has not replied to my texts and I was supposed to go round afterwards, but I think she is mad at me =/ I won't be hearing the end of this for a while. Le sigh.

I went to a bbq this afternoon, drank some homebrew cider that was stronger than it tasted, told my new joke (I now know TWO!), played some COD (beat everyone) and some guitar hero then got a cab home, watched twin peaks and... wow it's late again!

I too have lost my phone. It's in none of the usual places, and I foolishly left it on silent. :( I fear the worst.

Aaah unlucky! I hate it when I lose something. Even though I'm a 'messy' person, my mess tends to be sorta organised -- there are piles dotted around my room, and if I want to find something specific then I know it can be in one of three places. When tidy people lose something, they lose all hope of ever finding it again.

That is sheer genius! Although I have to say, I'd be raging if I was in your position.

Well over the last year I've become numb to the typical 'stealing'. Toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, onions, general food, etcetcetc. I will be glad to move on from this place.

I did another day of almost solid fluid mechanics revision. Kill me now?

Aaah unlucky! I hate it when I lose something. Even though I'm a 'messy' person, my mess tends to be sorta organised -- there are piles dotted around my room, and if I want to find something specific then I know it can be in one of three places. When tidy people lose something, they lose all hope of ever finding it again.

I'm exactly the same! I know where things definitely won't be.

I found it in the end, it had fallen out of my pocket and was underneath my washing basket.

Also passed my Theory Test this morning. Let's have a sexy party.

I spent most of yesterday driving, basically the second interview for thou art, won't know until Monday now. Hmm

Enjoyed food/sun etc with friends whilst in Sheffield, then came home and had to kill ants.

Gosh my life is boring, haha.

This is so strange, there was a cloud of ash over the city yesterday (looked like fog) and now there is a thin layer of ashes everywhere in my apartment.

Well over the last year I've become numb to the typical 'stealing'. Toothpaste, shower gel, shampoo, onions, general food, etcetcetc. I will be glad to move on from this place.

Ahh. Still, wankers! I'm not a tight person, but it just really angers me when people expect to use/use your stuff without asking. I suppose that's why i'll never live with friends =P

Ahh. Still, wankers! I'm not a tight person, but it just really angers me when people expect to use/use your stuff without asking. I suppose that's why i'll never live with friends =P

Students are even worse! The issues in halls people get, eurgh, never again. haha. :laughing:

Students are even worse! The issues in halls people get, eurgh, never again. haha. :laughing:

My halls were pretty good, on the theft front. One guy did tend to acquire other people's forks, and then loose them. God only knows what happened to them. After the point were there wasn't a single fork in the flat, one weekend when he'd gone home five of us literally turned over everything in his room (he never locked it) in a bid to find them. There weren't any. At all. Anywhere.

In the end someone went to Tesco and bought as many forks as they could carry, and we split them between ourselves.

In other news, I've finally learnt the derivation of the Newton-Raphson method from Taylor Series. If that means anything to anyone...

Congrats Paj! Booked your proper driving test yet?

No I needs to though. I'm not really sure how ready I am for that though. I'll ask my instructor next lesson, I'm pretty good at parallel parking and turns in the road...I can "drive" obviously...I think it's still about how I react to things outside the car and stuff. Hmm.

I CAME BACK WITH NO CUTLERLY! O___O I know I've spelt that wrong.

and also someone took my family guy dvd, at least it wasn't anything important. :p

I just got good news, I can go back to the Cinema I work at. :grin: They only have one issue with me and that's because I'm a bit (really) slow. :heh:

Ah well, so Super SPICY and Speedy Coolness Bears it is. I shall try my hardest.

*puts on his gogges*

In other news, I had a BBQ yesterday and I've been spending more time writing my book, it is now 20 pages long. :D

I'm really pleased with it so far. Actually I need more belief in myself that, IT IS AWESOME! :awesome:

Watched the French Open Women's tennis final as well. :)

OH! One bad thing is that I have to cut my hair for work so no longer will I have flowing uncontrollable locks. I've not had it cut since this time last year!

My halls were pretty good, on the theft front. One guy did tend to acquire other people's forks, and then loose them. God only knows what happened to them. After the point were there wasn't a single fork in the flat, one weekend when he'd gone home five of us literally turned over everything in his room (he never locked it) in a bid to find them. There weren't any. At all. Anywhere.

The fork thing happens in my office too. And the night staff steal your food if you leave it in the fridge for ANY period of time. I swear they must be extreme fatties, because I know there aren't a huge number of them. I came into work with a pack of 6 corned beef slices and had 2 left the next day. >__>

And the night staff steal your food if you leave it in the fridge for ANY period of time. I swear they must be extreme fatties, because I know there aren't a huge number of them. I came into work with a pack of 6 corned beef slices and had 2 left the next day. >__>

And you haven't placed some laxative-laced food in there yet because?

In other news, I've finally learnt the derivation of the Newton-Raphson method from Taylor Series. If that means anything to anyone...

It does.

I hate numerical techniques for solving stuff. Taylor Series stuns though, just because it's one of those ideas which are really simple and intuitive, but you'd never actually think to do if you didn't know it existed.