NEurope

Back in sheffield. BAH! BAH I TELL YEE.

But yeah, least that sodding boyfriend of my housemates is gone, phew. I was charging into the house ready to tell her that I'd had enough and he's gone. I plan to ask her about it when I see her and warn her that I'll contact my landlady again if it happens.

Miss home already, boo. Mum and dad were both there to see me off this time, which makes me even more sad. I can't exactly afford to see them every weekend either which sucks balls now I have the time off. Oh well I'll go back in two weeks or so.

Got given a shedload of food so I don't have to go out in the snow, woo!

Urgh. Walked to a shopping centre to print off this wedding dvd cover at Staples. Figured I'd go get a few food bits I need, then Staples, then cash machine. Got food, went to Staples and they wanted to charge £3 just to open the fucking file. Ridiculous! For one simple JPG. So I then went back into the shopping centre (Staples is on a business park) and went round all the places that print, bloody expensive. Then on the way home realised I had forgotten to get cash so went on a slight detour...and the cash machine charges. So went on a bigger detour and thought I'd check out Tescos while at it, they don't have a photo printer sevice ('Extra' my eye!). Everything just kept going wrong.

But at least I walked about 10 miles. Good for my heart and all that.

Mother and her partner are back tomorrow which means cleaning tonight. I don't know why but I always feel like the house needs to be spotless, but its never left in such a clean state. So they go away and come back to a cleaner house. But hey ho...

went to Staples and they wanted to charge £3 just to open the fucking file. Ridiculous! For one simple JPG.

Just to open it?!

Printing stuff is always ridiculously expensive. I'm not looking forward to when I have to print out my book for school (though I don't have any pages yet so yeahhhh). Though £3 just to open a file is just... wow.

Had a good week with Jim here. We watched lots of films and played through most of New Super Mario Bros. (got to Bowser's castle, then Jim had to leaveeee). The leaving thing was a big ordeal as well, what with the train crash here and Eurostar not driving from Brussels.

I also had two fail moments in the last two days.

The day before yesterday there was a small surprise party for my cousin, and I went there with Jim. My sisters were there also there, as were a lot of their friends. Anyway, I went to get some wine for myself and my sister, while Jim was chatting to her. As I got back to them and came up next to my sister, she lifted her arm (extreme hand gestures during conversation, I think it runs in the family) and hit the cup I was holding, making the wine fly all over her. It felt like one of these things out of a film.

I felt so bad, but it wasn't really my fault... But we fixed the problem by putting her top on the radiator and her wearing my cardigan thingie. Heh.

Oh and yesterday we were all eating crisps for dinner, and I somehow managed to get one stuck in my windpipe, making me choke. Since I couldn't say anything, I decided the best thing to do was to jump up and run around the table towards mom. I hoped that she would figure out what was wrong (she did!); wasn't expecting my sister or Jim to rescue me. He actually thought I was about to throw up. =P

- Been sober since tuesday (new record)

- Tempted to drink tonight

- Didn't cut any nails

- Girl I was eyeing up at a party last night added me on facebook, even though we never spoke and I never told her my name

- 7 people couldn't make work

- I wore trainers all day

- Word is that Sailor Jerry's Rum has changed ingredients and now tastes shits. SAF DACE!

Zuul's post is fantastic.

I agree. Why the thread was closed I don't understand.

- Word is that Sailor Jerry's Rum has changed ingredients and now tastes shits. SAF DACE!

Slowpoke. :laughing:, its been changed only in the UK apprently, which sucks balls. :nono:

Been trying to do the required art shit for tomorrow when we go back, just not inspired. I want to just start doing the filming (I probably could have, but then...I'm over it) for my film piece.

Also;

batman-leather-thong.jpg

I feel the same about my art stuff at the moment. Just really can't find the inspiration and drive to do my work. Again thinking about skipping school tomorrow as I really have nothing to show the teacher; at least nothing that's finished. I don't like showing half work (especially since it's been half work for weeks now). >.<;

Played football today. Played really badly. Just wasn't feeling it. Annoying.

Just signed the team up to the charity tournament next week. Donated £35.

Today hasn't been great. I'm in serious need of some inspiration and motivation.

Zomg is this fo real?! FFS!

Played football today. Played really badly. Just wasn't feeling it. Annoying.

Just signed the team up to the charity tournament next week. Donated £35.

Today hasn't been great. I'm in serious need of some inspiration and motivation.

I was playing 6-aside earlier, not played for months and I am now feeling it big time. There's nothing quite like that burning sensation in your lungs reminding you that you're unfit.

Watched Baftas as friend and I have planned a dicussion (a joke thing to do, like preparing what to say) on the events for tomorrow evening.

Should really have just devoted time to the art I haven't done. Just came back to look at the first part of the painting I started last night, realised I hated it/I can't paint how I wish I could. So I'm now drawing back into my painting in pencil (tried charcoal, looked horrid). Kinda feels wrong, but that's probably just cause you never see/hear of anyone doing it. It'll look better than it did before at any rate.

Had a Pool match tonight, but before that some dude came in and showed us how the new rules will work. (we voted same as the other pubs/clubs in the league against the rule change). Apparantly, we have to play "County Rules" next season. To sum it up, there are no more easy snookers allowed. The rules in general are stupid and pointless for a pub league. Currently, there are 4 of us planning on not returning next season (me included).

I just bought 2 tickets to see Yeasayer. I don't know if any of my friends know who they are. It's fine, I'll do a lottery and that ''lucky'' chum can come along.

My day was as a good as a day could be! :)

I woke up at 5 and then again at 3! (minutes past seven)

I got on with some work, stats is not fun. Anova's? what the hell are they?

I can barely do sums.

1+1 in my mind = Mathematical fail.

remind me again why I'm doing Psychology in Wales? :p

Blah, it's fine the lectures on the brain are actually riveting.

It gets my nuerons going and sparks my, creativity.

Now back to today and found out I'm getting a bursary on top of my loans.

Oh and I also created an Avatar and Sig from The Lovely Bones. :D

For lunch I had a Chicken and Bacon roll.

Which was nice and warm to eat because outside it was quite cold.

After which I went with my friend to this club to play chess.

I was really annoyed as I did not perform my best.

I lost about 3 games to her in a row.

By the end I felt like stamping on the pieces and yelling out...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Like a cliche cartoon villain.

But instead I sat there relaxed and just chillin'

I leaned back comfortably in my chair.

and took my hat off to reveal my long flowing hair.

The next game I won I was so surprised!

and so was she you could see it in her eyes.

After that we left and stocked up on snacks.

I got so much sprite, this ain't no lies but Tru Fax!

When we got back to my room we watched anime.

And thus ends the perfect day! :grin:

Last but not least lets not forget Molly!

Who's posts tonight have been really Jolly! :love:

(oh and we also had Duck for dinner. : peace:)

I just bought 2 tickets to see Yeasayer. I don't know if any of my friends know who they are. It's fine, I'll do a lottery and that ''lucky'' chum can come along.

Your friends are bad if they don't. Just bad people, being bad at life.

Your friends are bad if they don't. Just bad people, being bad at life.

This is true.

- Girl I was eyeing up at a party last night added me on facebook, even though we never spoke and I never told her my name

That actually happens? Jealous.

Haven't posted in here for a while. My day consisted of

- Being woken up by my flatmate having sex. Again.

- Felt vaguely uplifted by the snow

- Sitting around watching lots of Mark Kermode reviews

- Read some of Girlfriend in a Coma which is rather good

- Went and did my radio show

- Came back. Felt awake at about 1am. Started an essay. Wondered why I didn't do graphics instead of English. Realised everyone is out at the slutfest that is Carnage. Stopped an essay. Came on here.

meh.

Balmy days, sweet sangria.

She's been gone...

Have you seen her?

Senorita shyly turning away, leaving me our fading flame.

sw-14.jpg