NEurope

Looooooooooooooooooooool.

Sorry. :(

Don't apologise. You didn't make the film! :smile:

Woke up at around 2, lovely lie-in after a GREAT dream. (In a Running Man-esque hunting game, except with millions of other randoms, all with our own powers and abilities, set in my local sainsburys. I was aware that it was the Terminators that were after me, but then I discovered there were a team of Terminators dressed like bad 90's supervillains, all headbands and pouches, including Spider-Man. I felt so betrayed.)

Read my arty magazine while entertaining my sister's annoying dog. Then watched rest of The Red Shoes. Went out to friends house to watch jokes on Youtube, and play Chat Roulette, which was hilarious (one of those MSn things that pair you with strangers, but with added Webcam). I listened to Jeffree Star for the first time on recomendation from said friend, stunned. A better version of Ke$ha, if she were a massive tranny. Then watched short films, before starting Up In The Air, which seemed intriguing but we never finished cause of plans to go out. I wasn't up for it though so went home.

No.

You don't know my credentials.

I'm announcing my new written, drawn, coloured, produced by me-Comic verrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyy soooooooon.

I have a good feeling about it.

Russian(s) and --------- on the ------- feel so essential.

I had a customer take a photo of me posing with a book they'd just purchased. I don't know why. Other than this, my day has been pretty nondescript. I'm considering doing some open university courses, but not sure I can afford many; possibly a language or maybe some mathematics or a bit more science. :hmm:

Got my second interview tomorrow as part of my busy day. Job Centre at 9am, then i've got to make a few calls to check on a few applications i've sent out. Then gotta make my way into Malpas, Newport by 1:30pm. Probably going to find out about my previous job i applied for/had an interview for last week.

Then if there is time (which there will be), back to my house to play some Bioshock. Should be good.

I had a customer take a photo of me posing with a book they'd just purchased. I don't know why. Other than this, my day has been pretty nondescript. I'm considering doing some open university courses, but not sure I can afford many; possibly a language or maybe some mathematics or a bit more science. :hmm:

Possibly for a blog post? Bit silly anyway.

Regarding an OU course: if you want to do all three at once, how about linguistics? :wink: Although now I think of it, I don't think they have much linguisitcs stuff...

My day is lol. Worked for 1:20 then got told we're going at either the end of June or end of August (apparently we can stipulate or make a preference as to when we go) dunno how true it is personally, but it could be...my manager gave us some further info.

Anyway and then got to go home at like 11:30/. Brilliant. (Cos I'm on a half day)

I'm now waiting to hear from comic guy as to when comics come in so I can go.

I had such a stunning dream! The new pokemon generation were half-revealed on Serebii.net/com/whatever, and there was a promo video where it showed that the start/opening of the new game was slightly different to the others. Still a professor, but you were at a school and there was generally more of a story to the fact you set out on a quest. The starters were all dinosaurs, fossil-pokemon. I think the red one was a Pterodactyl, and the water was an Anklyosaurus thing.

Then yeah the half revealed on Serebii were stunning. Mixed reviews since loads were new forms for old pokemon. Geodude family now split into male/female families, Golem being the final female form, and a bad-asser looking Graveller as the male final form.

For some reason Ekans got the same, with a female version that just looked like a slim-line Arbok (no neck-crest thing cobras have), but had another final form that was some sort of joke pokemon. It looked all crazy, and was white and red. Then the dream took a turn for the worst, with these pokemon helping us/me fight this big tree.

This Ekans evolution was TOO good. It swallowed several carnivines whole.

Also there was Rogue and Mona Lisa (from the painting).

Aw Christ.... just been to one of those types of Chinese Banquets that you hear about... I've drunk 18 PINTS of beer - Heineken, mind you, not some poofty Chinese brand. I am drunker than Pedobear in a playground... gonna pay for it tomorrow....

Aw Christ.... just been to one of those types of Chinese Banquets that you hear about... I've drunk 18 PINTS of beer - Heineken, mind you, not some poofty Chinese brand. I am drunker than Pedobear in a playground... gonna pay for it tomorrow....

Seeing as your in Asia, if you wake up next to what looks like a 12 year old girl, she probably is about as old as you, so no worries!

Mrs Iun looks younger than Mr Iun, and she's actually 7 years older... that'sa worry...

Seeing as your in Asia, if you wake up next to what looks like a 12 year old girl, she probably is about as old as you, so no worries!

Disgust.jpg

Because I was totally being serious.

Wait... I forgot to but a smiley, woops my fault then!

Disgust.jpg

Hahaha...

Her husband did an enormous curry fart and she be all like...

"Wakram! Don't be doing that in the dining room!"

Because I was totally being serious.

Wait... I forgot to but a smiley, woops my fault then!

I put a wink yesterday and he still didn't get it was a joke.

I put a wink yesterday and he still didn't get it was a joke.

Oh man I can't seem to be able to get anything right today.

Its so awkward when someone who thinks they're funny says something that is not even remotely funny.