NEurope

Had a big breakfast today which also ended in me having some oatmeal which i have not had for such a long time :)

Then went and did some morning exercise, did something new instead of the same old, I know I am going to be sore tomorrow xD

Went into town and started looking for another job since the one I am at is giving me shit pay and shit hours.

I also applied for a short course 'Writing for television' so looking forward to doing that now.

Went home and did 2km run and now having dinner, after I might go and finish the night off with some Dead Rising...got a craving for that game at the moment :D

I have an interview thing today. I'm following in the footsteps of my hero, Ashely, and going in to mentoring support. They're offering me £13.50 an hour to coach one of the undergrads. Admittedly, only for an hour a week but they said there would be more opportunities if I was interested.

After that, a six hour workshop with no breaks in the hottest room known to man. Yargh. Last week was pimp as fuck though, so I'm looking forward to it.

0 through 9=45, 10 through 19=145, 20 through 29=245...etc thus, 5x10=50, 4x10=400+100, and 100 through 900= 4500. So 4500+500+50=5050.

1 + 2 + 3 + ... + 100

100 + 99 + 98 + ... + 1

-----------------------------

101 + 101 + 101 ... + 101 (100 times)

But now we have twice what we want.

So: sum = (100 + 1)*100/2 = 5050

Son of a bitch....

Anyone know a good cure for hickeys?

Use something which gives you a rash around the affected area.

At home filming my shizz. I was so depressed cause my camera pointlessly records to .MOD files, making life needlessly hard to actually play/use them in any way on my mac. I managed to get it to work on a shitty free IMovie rip off on my PC, but I hated the idea.

This morning I managed to find a program that encodes/makes .MOD files into real things that one can use and I can now use them in Final Cut! I'm so ready.

I have an interview thing today. I'm following in the footsteps of my hero, Ashely, and going in to mentoring support. They're offering me £13.50 an hour to coach one of the undergrads. Admittedly, only for an hour a week but they said there would be more opportunities if I was interested.

After that, a six hour workshop with no breaks in the hottest room known to man. Yargh. Last week was pimp as fuck though, so I'm looking forward to it.

If its in sheffield hallam its gotta be harmer 2303 your referring too..

Most of my classes are abit the same way, 30 odd computers with windows that don't physically open, one room of mine has windows that do open, but they are bolted shut..I do worry about my uni.

Been down since yesterday, I think its just me being all ill again, I knew I should have taken those antibiotics a few weeks ago, stupid stupid university nurse 'Oh no it won't linger once you feel better' BALLS TO YOU WOMAN. -.-

Otherwise I get to go shopping in meadowhall with my girlies :)

Day so far is terrible, scraped a pass on my test despite my confidence in it, and now looking at the text book and not understanding a god damn thing.

Oh and hi

My defense has been perplexed down, and I've been strapped to a chair and thrown into the quicksand.

The crown knows; how did I not realise ReZ has a Contingency Plan?

DSC00103.jpg

I adore "What's Jessica Jones' opinion on all of this?". The best thing I've ever said/typed.

You missed the quote button, and only have the multi-quote.

I didn't draw it - ReZ did - that's why I'm applauding.

----

In other news:

IMG_0019.jpg

I'm actually crying, considering normally heroclix mods look shite.

- Tuesday Club was INTENSEGNARLY

- Met familiar faces

- Dropped burger on way home

- UFC 110 was great

- Woke up real late

- Missed two landlord calls. Didn't pay this month's rent (they failed three times to come round and pick up my check and now I've spent the money)

- Downloading Lost!

- MW2 ftw later

- I love you

Shouldn't we all know better by now than to question the amount of melodramatic crap Chair posts?

EDIT - No offence Chair, but you do =P

Edited by ipaul

Shouldn't we all know better by now than to question the amount of melodramatic crap Chair posts?

To be fair, it's not actually that bad in real life - I just translate really badly on the internet.

And I prefer "I'm crying" to "Wow, I think this is kinda cool", mostly because the latter lacks any form of personality.

To be fair, it's not actually that bad in real life - I just translate really badly on the internet.

I wouldn't have thought so.

I mean you can hardly reply with a youtube link or a GIF in real life XD

I mean you can hardly reply with a youtube link or a GIF in real life XD

Yeah, but I can do said facial expression.

No offense [not that I'm naming anyone in particular], but a few people on this forum seem to have no personality when you read their posts. Of course they will have a personality IRL but if a post is just words, and not very interesting words...

In other news:

IMG_0019.jpg

I'm actually crying, considering normally heroclix mods look shite.

Except you're not though are you.

Damn you, I wanted to point that out :woops:

Day so far is terrible, scraped a pass on my test despite my confidence in it, and now looking at the text book and not understanding a god damn thing.

Oh and hi

Your avatar is amazing. Love that picture its part of.

Son of a bitch....

Anyone know a good cure for hickeys?

Either an even bigger hickey on the other side to detract from your current one or a scarf.

My day has been great,

• 3 hours at work so I get money.
  • Lecture was actually interesting for once.
  • Got an email saying I'm through to second round from another application. (thats 2 out of 2, hopefully I don't fuck up the phone interview if I get to that stage)
  • Just won a match in my little football league 5-4 against the now ex-leaders of our group :)

Only problem I've had today is...crashed into the cage whilst playing football and so my left arm is in serious pain :(

No offense [not that I'm naming anyone in particular], but a few people on this forum seem to have no personality when you read their posts. Of course they will have a personality IRL but if a post is just words, and not very interesting words...
Is it any worse than repeatedly posting the same select words and images in every post?

Only problem I've had today is...crashed into the cage whilst playing football and so my left arm is in serious pain :(

Copyof61.jpg

I hate arm pain, because it leaves you unable to do stuff. That one time last term when I went to the gym 2 days in a row, I was actually struggling to raise my arms above my chest height.

I agree just words is never interesting. Just look at how The Hungry Hungry Caterpillar is a way better book than Macbeth.

Copyof61.jpg

I hate arm pain, because it leaves you unable to do stuff. That one time last term when I went to the gym 2 days in a row, I was actually struggling to raise my arms above my chest height.

What relevance do the pictures have? I can lift my arm, but bending it too much is a pain.

I have an interview thing today. I'm following in the footsteps of my hero, Ashely, and going in to mentoring support.

Its about time you became more me-like.

My day has been great

YAY! Bulbasaur sings for yooooou.

(he needs to lay off the cigarettes)

Monday - First day of research job. Sat in my office for ages going "umm...what shall I do?" Tuesday - London. Interview. Went okay...I hope. Will find out in about two weeks. And now we wait!

Today - Up at 6am. Get to uni. "Not coming in today". Cunt on a cracker! So I did research stuff instead. Although again not much to do. Waiting for an email back...for three days now. Went to town. Ambled around shops trying to find something for dad's birthday then gave up. Got the train and bumped into an old friend acquaintance kind of person (the one who reminds me of Ellmeister). Was nice to chat and all that.

And now home for more work.