NEurope

Son of a bitch....

Anyone know a good cure for hickeys?

Witch hazel is supposed to be good.

I didn't draw it - ReZ did - that's why I'm applauding.

----

In other news:

IMG_0019.jpg

I'm actually crying, considering normally heroclix mods look shite.

I hate Phoenix Force. Literally too good.

My arm has been sore all day and all of last night due to vaccinations. So much that I could barely lift it, and laying on it was just wayyyy too painful. It still hurts now... Boooh.

Done some work today, finally. Will be doing more later hopefully, I really need to get my ass into gear! Also played some more Spirit Tracks, always fun. ^__^

Oh, I've also started keeping a list of what I eat during the day, and trying to figure out how many calories everything is. If my calculations are right, my body needs/uses about 1797 calories per day. So if I want to loose weight I'd have to take in less than 1500 calories. My estimations say I've taken in about 1665 today... but it's really hard to tell how many calories stuff like bread and spreads are etc. =O

I was at work today and this stupid fucking plank was being really nasty to one of the guys. He's off chocolate for lent, so she goes to sainsbury's at lunch and buys freakin triple chocolate cookies.

Also I'm on a diet so I really wonder why she did it (noone even cared enough to eat any!).

Then she forced him to take one. He was like trying to be nice but saying no etc.. She said, "it's only chocolate who cares, you'd be better giving money to charity than doing that"

I was so freakin ready to snap. Bloody hell. I'm not in any way religious, but thats just nasty.

Then she also said that she peels mushrooms. I sent him a text saying - "don't worry her phone (call centre work phones fyi) has a higher IQ than she does anyway!"

DSC00103.jpg

He showed me this before he sent it, I smiled from ear to ear.

My day is so not worth talking about, it was that rubbish.

@ Jayseven, go back to continuous prose, you lazy sod :P

Going to have to put a ban on people asking me for lifts.

Going out for pizza and movies hopefully.

Sick of this house, had a dream about moving out, was so happy. Grr. People hogging washing machine, piss off. Let me wash my clothes for a change dickheads.

Oh and no tight bugger has bought looroll, I got sick of buying it, so now I buy my own and fail to let them use it. Tight buggers.

Steal it from uni (or at least steal some from uni for them and you buy and use your own better ones). That's what you pay £3,000 for!

Haha, I'm trying not to rage, but this house just pisses me off too much, first that sodding boyfriend, then the other housemate leaves. ARGH.

Its not good when I'm dreaming about my new flat.

Sorry, I shut up.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read Blackest Night #7

night.jpg

My life is complete. Geoff Johns is absolutely incredible. Not just in that the story is good.....he has woven something into the absolute tapestry of the Green Lantern mythos and it is absolutely incredible.

Although I haven't read it, I love the fact Mera and Scarecrow are so great.

Also ReZ, I'll be slightly hurt If I don't receive some sort of gift from you like Chair did. And by hurt, I mean, not really care at all. But it would be coolie.

I'd send something back in return. A tinderbox.

Although I haven't read it, I love the fact Mera and Scarecrow are so great.

Also ReZ, I'll be slightly hurt If I don't receive some sort of gift from you like Chair did. And by hurt, I mean, not really care at all. But it would be coolie.

I'd send something back in return. A tinderbox.

I definitely want to and have been thinking about it for the very reason, but I want to be fresh and need to think of something different, yet equally essential and stunning for you. :)

Oh, I've also started keeping a list of what I eat during the day, and trying to figure out how many calories everything is. If my calculations are right, my body needs/uses about 1797 calories per day. So if I want to loose weight I'd have to take in less than 1500 calories. My estimations say I've taken in about 1665 today... but it's really hard to tell how many calories stuff like bread and spreads are etc. =O

It'll be more sensible to increase how many calories you burn a day, surely?

My day is so not worth talking about, it was that rubbish.

@ Jayseven, go back to continuous prose, you lazy sod :P

I've become incapable of caring about my own opinion, so the less words I write the more likely the post will survive!

It'll be more sensible to increase how many calories you burn a day, surely?

Well so far I only do aquagym once a week, but hopefully once the doctor says my leg has healed up nicely (less than two weeks from now) I can take up squash. If I can find someone to go with me. =P

But yeah I could do with less bad food. Like Jim would say, I have a sweet tooth and I just love small snacks... so that adds up to a lot after a day. X3

My arm has been sore all day and all of last night due to vaccinations. So much that I could barely lift it, and laying on it was just wayyyy too painful. It still hurts now... Boooh.

Done some work today, finally. Will be doing more later hopefully, I really need to get my ass into gear! Also played some more Spirit Tracks, always fun. ^__^

http://www.weightlossresources.co.uk/calories/calorie_counter/bread_bakery.htm

go go go! the internet has lots to offffer!

My mom actually remembered she has a little book that lists calories for lots of stuff haha. Problem with the bread is I rarely know what type it is I'm eating anyway. I know it's all brown, but that's it. Plus some are bigger than others etc. (don't weigh my food, maybe at some point I will but meh). =P

Oh and I've used different sites to try and figure out calories for stuff, but there's so many different numberssss. So it's hard to find out which one is closest to the real deal heh.

My mom actually remembered she has a little book that lists calories for lots of stuff haha. Problem with the bread is I rarely know what type it is I'm eating anyway. I know it's all brown, but that's it. Plus some are bigger than others etc. (don't weigh my food, maybe at some point I will but meh). =P

Oh and I've used different sites to try and figure out calories for stuff, but there's so many different numberssss. So it's hard to find out which one is closest to the real deal heh.

as long as its not got nuts/seeds (lots of fat in those) in it its mostly the same. A slice of bog standard bread is 40grams.

as long as its not got nuts/seeds (lots of fat in those) in it its mostly the same. A slice of bog standard bread is 40grams.

Hmm sometimes it does have stuff like that in it (well it's got bigger pieces, I rarely know what it is). But then again I probably need seeds and nuts (I can see the innuendo here, so no need to point it out guys!) for my vitamins and stuff, so not too bothered about them. Plus I like it. =)

Hmm sometimes it does have stuff like that in it (well it's got bigger pieces, I rarely know what it is). But then again I probably need seeds and nuts (I can see the innuendo here, so no need to point it out guys!) for my vitamins and stuff, so not too bothered about them. Plus I like it. =)

You'd have to have them in moderation because they have a serious fat:weight ratio (healthy fat but still fat)

I can take up squash. If I can find someone to go with me. =P

I have that problem. Wanna be my partner? I can get us in for free at the uni gym.

I have that problem. Wanna be my partner? I can get us in for free at the uni gym.

Sure, if you pay for Eurostar/airplane prices once a week or something. =P

And damn I wish I had a uni gym I could go to for free. =(

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read Blackest Night #7

My life is complete. Geoff Johns is absolutely incredible. Not just in that the story is good.....he has woven something into the absolute tapestry of the Green Lantern mythos and it is absolutely incredible.

Have you seen the new HC sculpts?

Mera stuns:

Mera-Left-View-400x299.jpg

Haha, I'm trying not to rage, but this house just pisses me off too much, first that sodding boyfriend, then the other housemate leaves. ARGH.

Its not good when I'm dreaming about my new flat.

Sorry, I shut up.

I had that exact same problem with housemates being a complete annoyance. So I decided to speak up, and they decided to shape up slightly. Just enough for me not to go ballistic.

Although, I was washing up tonight, and another was just talking to me watching, and another was ringing doorbell to get in. And the talkative one just said he couldn't be bothered. So I ended up going to get it. Wanted to smash a plate just to show my fury. He said sorry, he was trying to get the other housemates to open the door. Nevertheless, I wanted to kill him at that moment.

----

In other news, I went to a Radical Queer Politics discussion panel event tonight. The topic got onto feminism, whence it never left. I'm so bored of feminism, especially since the brand we have in this country only applies to cis-gendered, middle-classed, middle-aged, white women.

Someone asked who didn't identify themselves as a feminist, and I put my hand up (me and two other people were the only ones in a room of 30 or so), and she asked me why not, and I said "I do agree with the idea of feminism, but I wouldn't identify myself as feminist because it's irrelevant to me.", which everyone blew a raj at - but I feel I was justified - you wouldn't identify yourself as an activist in a particular field unless you actually had a proactive interest in said field.

ALSO

I hate the whole "Prostitution is degrading to women and dangerous to women, and should be highly illegal" thing. If it were legal, more women would do it out of choice - thus negating the degradation aspect, and it would be safer for all involved.

Also, I'm just against the idea of prohibiting sexual activity unnecessarily in general.

Edited by chairdriver
Automerged Doublepost

I had that exact same problem with housemates being a complete annoyance. So I decided to speak up, and they decided to shape up slightly. Just enough for me not to go ballistic.

Aprpently my housemate is upset we aren't speaking, its not me getting quiet everytime I walk into a room. Pah women, I should have known living with 3 others was a bad idea! :D

Jayseven: Just seen nomi and anna, apprently you called anna baby, I am laughing too much. you also hurt nomi. BAD JAYSEVEN. :laughing: