NEurope

Does not compute.

Well, you're supposed to not sort of, um... grind yourself against another male in a hug.

Women it's ok with, however. I regularly give croth-filled hugs to my female colleagues.

- A NEW girl at the pub, again, knew my full name and admitted to facebook stalking me

Gonna get in there "like swimwear"?

- Not sure if my mate is into her

Irrelevant chap. She's wanting some Jay love. By admitting the stalking is the first step.

- I've decided to DELETE SHIT I TYPE BECAUSE OF REASONS THAT I GIVE SHITS TO PIGEONS FOR

Revenge?

I actually feel genuinely refreshed after sleep for once, and this is probably the first time I've felt genuinely awake at this time of day in a long, long time. This 'getting enough sleep' thing seems to work.

Right, off to Uni!

Will go into college just to be like "Hey. I'm alive. Here's my camcorder with stuff on it to prove I am working when I go home instead of working in the building" (my film project takes place in my house).

It's a bit pointless...all the footage is being severely edited and changed in Final Cut at the moment, so it's not like they'll be seeing my progress properly (and I'm working on a desktop MAc so can't bring what I've done in easily).

BUT assuming they'll just send me home mid-morning again, I'll swing past HMV in Ocean Terminal to get Joanna Newsom's new album (FUUFUFUFUFck), and if that HMV doesn't have it (it's quite shite) I'll just go into town and deal with the fact.

Good start to the day, got an email from another application.

That's 4 out of 4 saying I'm through to second round! Maybe I should start believing I can actually get a decent summer internship.

I have to wait in for the estate agent to come and evaluate the house. Whilst they are doing this, my parents are looking at a potential new house. Guess they are serious about moving.

Also, woke up this morning to all the clocks in my room reading 1 hour behind. I honestly thought i was up mega early, turns out i wasn't.

Pretty fail moment today.

Friend and I went to go and give blood today. We stood in line for about an hour, waiting (filling in a medical form in between the waiting as well). Then the talk with the doctor came...

We both got denied to give blood. Me because of my leg operation/bone transplantation I received last year, my friend cause she spent a year in Thailand a few years ago. Boooh.

And now I'm in school, sitting alone at a huge table while six guys are all cosily huddled together at a smaller table. I feel so neglected and rejected now. =(

It always makes me laugh with giving blood, they go on and on about how we should all give blood, but so many people get rejected.

PAH!

EDIT: Oh yes my day!

Had a presentation, group presentation at 10, for my integrated project, it seemed to go really well, I think we impressed everyone else because everyone else has gone and done everything in 3D but we've tried to focus on 2D as most of our group is animation students. Phew!

So that went well, went for a starbucks after to celebrate.

Off out for drinking tonight, wheee!

Edited by nightwolf

Yeah, it's like "We need as many people as possible to give blood."

Then when a gay man goes along, "Sorry, you've had sex with a man, GTFO."

Mostly what I was referring too, but I recall reading a booklet on it a while back and nearly everyone whos been abroad or had gay sex or had an operation can't give blood. Which is a lot of the population!

Mostly what I was referring too, but I recall reading a booklet on it a while back and nearly everyone whos been abroad or had gay sex or had an operation can't give blood. Which is a lot of the population!

Thing is the information booklet I got didn't even include information about operations and going abroad; it all seemed to focus on sex stuff. They could've told me beforehand that people who've had operations get denied, would've saved me an hour. =(

As of June 18, 2011 I will be able to give blood again though... yeah.

Thats a massive gap to be able to give blood.

The sex thing annoys me even though I'm not gay, it seems ridiculous that the laws have been kept. Surely if you've been screened it shouldn't be a problem!?

Urgh shit day so far.

I had an interview with PC World this morning which went shockingly shit. Why can't employers just ask normal none retarded questions instead of the "Give an example and explain where/how you....(Insert random situation)". As I was leaving he described me as not being "shit hot", which apparently is what he is looking for in his personal spec. The tit.

Anyway on the way home my car decides it wants to learn the steel drums by starting to produce loud metallic bangs from under the bonnet. Not being daft I pull in at the side of the road and take a gander under the bonnet to see a coating of hot creamy ooze everywhere. Great. My head gasket has gone, apparently a common fault with Rovers and it couldn't have come at a worst time. I have 3 University open days this week, each being at least 1.5 hour away, I have an interview at a country park which is in the middle of nowhere on Thursday and to top it off it's going to cost £300 to repair... yay.

Had a phone-call earlier from Newport (again). Got myself another interview in Gaer (criky) community centre. Should be interesting, at least this time i got more time to prepare for it unlike previous interviews.

And now I'm in school, sitting alone at a huge table while six guys are all cosily huddled together at a smaller table. I feel so neglected and rejected now. =(

*hugs and pugs*

Lol gay Penguins! :p

Which leads me nicely into my day. :D

In about 40 minutes I'mma do a 5 minute speech on Penguins and yes There will be mentions of Gay Orgies, The Pope and Badass Penguins. :grin:

Also, Owls.

Day is gonna be win! :yay:

My week since Thursday night, because I've neglected the internet since then:

Saw New Young Pony Club on Thursday night, and I kid you not, 2ft away from lead singer. They were entertaining, and I'm excited for the new album more so now than before.

Friday I headed home after two lectures. Loooong train journey into London, then met up with significant-other and had a really nice time, didn't wipe the smile off my face for at least 36 hours afterwards. We just had a stroll down Oxford Street, did some shopping then went for a few drinks, I'm elated by how well we work together.

Saturday I went and saw my mum and little sister, followed by a myriad of other relatives on her side of the family, did the rounds you might say. Then met up with Buffy and we just chilled back at home for hours, twatting around with the piano and stylophone and just doing generally awful yet comedic covers of various songs, with waily singing. We also planned what we're doing in New York, which is only in a few weeks now, exciting! Went out with Dad and Stepmum in the evening as a belated birthday celebration thing and it was really nice, had great conversations etc, and we all got on really nicely.

Sunday was laziness, then headed back up to Sheffield. Lectures today and now here I am, back at the laptop. Bloody fucking PS3 has ballsed itself up to its tits though, with that shitty bug that's going around so I'm dryer than a bucket of sad on the entertainment front. Walkies I think.

You're forgetting section 3b of the N-E user's guide:

You forgot to mention, this only applies when it is said to or by one of the pretty girls, or Rez.

My Speech on Penguins was sexual, literally.

I spoke for at least a minute on how Penguins have sex. :grin: Complete with Props! (Faux Etopen) My Microwavable Penguin. :)

Some poor guy walked in halfway through. :p

My day has been good so far I feel like I've accomplished something with my Day as oppose to the test this morning which was fail. Factorial Annova's DO NOT GET.

Anyway I added Prawns into my Roll today which turned it from a Standard lunch into an EPIC lunch, It was chicken, ham, lettuce...OOH A CHEEKY PRAWN! :D

Proper crunchy niceness in the bread as well as oppose to the lame soft rubbish I usually pick up at the end of the day!

Also the nose now fascinates me more than ever and my continuing love for Nose Pass ever increases! : peace:

So, all the universities i applied to have now gotten back to me - Bristol rejected me :( Weirdly, I was thinking yesterday how I would probably like to go to Southampton just as much. Perhaps Bristol read my mind and rejected me o_O I would like to know why they rejected me, but oh well. Depending on my module results, which I get in a week, I will probably choose Southampton Uni as my first choice now :)

So, all the universities i applied to have now gotten back to me - Bristol rejected me :( Weirdly, I was thinking yesterday how I would probably like to go to Southampton just as much. Perhaps Bristol read my mind and rejected me o_O I would like to know why they rejected me, but oh well. Depending on my module results, which I get in a week, I will probably choose Southampton Uni as my first choice now :)

What subject are you applying for?

Thats a massive gap to be able to give blood.

The sex thing annoys me even though I'm not gay, it seems ridiculous that the laws have been kept. Surely if you've been screened it shouldn't be a problem!?

I can see your logic there, but then if you are in a car crash and seriously weakened anyway, you wouldn't wanna chance it on risky blood. (not to say people that have had homo sex are dangerous or whatever)

Giving blood was something i REALLY wanted to do, but I can't, ever. I'm on too many medications. And i've got extremely poor veins (to the point where a tiny vial is tricky to get)

You also can't give blood for a time after piercings and tats (6 months for piercings and a year for tats)

Yahoo! :D Had this e-mail today:

2ur9lqa.jpg

A fully funded 3-4 year Cell Biology PhD project at UCL for which there were lots of people who applied for, and only 3 funded places. Just blacked out parts in case any insane people were about. :p

Me and my girlfriend have both got confirmed places and we'll be living together for the next 4 years or so. :D There's really been some huge steps in my life over the past 6 months, and so much for the better. I'll be getting 16.5k a year as a stipend and working towards a PhD with a wonderful woman who I love. Life is grand. :)

All the pain was worth it,

I know that you deserve it!

(sheikah!)