NEurope

Well I try.

Do I get an A for effort?

Oh....it...does it...does it appear that...people think I'm....talking about you?

I'm talking about some guy today, my friend was talking about a squidgy thing that you use to wipe a car windscreen of water.

This dude I don't know then said that it would be useful to have one for human bodys, and proceeded to mime wiping one of his body.

My expression was that Madonna thing that Paj does. I just can't fathom how he could have thought in his brain that it might be funny. Literally not funny. Literally....not funny.

Feels so essentially unfunny.

Oh....it...does it...does it appear that...people think I'm....talking about you?

I'm talking about some guy today, my friend was talking about a squidgy thing that you use to wipe a car windscreen of water.

This dude I don't know then said that it would be useful to have one for human bodys, and proceeded to mime wiping one of his body.

My expression was that Madonna thing that Paj does. I just can't fathom how he could have thought in his brain that it might be funny. Literally not funny. Literally....not funny.

Stunning post.

Am I doing it right? ;)safety smiley

O wow, awkward then.

Just gonna back away then and stop thinking every post is aimed at me.

lawl

I used logmein to control my own PC.

(It's a remote access tool btw)

So what happens if you use it to control the computer you're using?

Untitled-1.jpg?t=1266528969

Being ill makes anything entertaining.

(Ages ago) someone called Michael Jamieson added me on Facebook. So when I like his status' it looks like he's liking his own status'. Lolololol.

And, hey guys what should I call my new comic book? help me here.

Russian(s) and --------- on the ------- feel so essential.

Americans on the Ferris Wheel?

(Russians and Dinosaurs on the Titanic)

WTF

NOT IN GREEN

*screencap*

Lies. Thats Chandler.

Just finished the powerpoint for my presentation tomorrow. Sleep now.

lawl

I used logmein to control my own PC.

(It's a remote access tool btw)

So what happens if you use it to control the computer you're using?

[image]

Being ill makes anything entertaining.

That's like this, which made me laugh for ages:

WHAT AN UNUSUAL COINCIDENCE.

- Cut 4 more nails today

- Went to Jugglesock

- Nobody was there

- It's been nearly 3 days, and I feel fine

Its so awkward when someone who thinks they're funny says something that is not even remotely funny.

Anyone else see the irony?

WTF

NOT IN GREEN

*screencap*

stealth edit!

PROOF

Capture-1.png

Outrageous claims! Its been doctored somehow....:p I see....infract...buttons?! They look pretty. Whats the other one?

Anyone else see the irony?

I told my three-year-in-a-row funniest member awards but they didn't see the irony. Could you explain. ;)

(I intended irony originally)

Past couple of days have been fun, went to two birthday parties, one sucked, one was awesome. Awesome one I couldn't drink at (last night) but I had some fucking yummy cocktails at bai hoi. I love that place <3.

I have nothing else to say apart from HOME TIME TODAY, FUCK YEA.

I'm actually that excited. ^_^

So my Guitar Hero: Van Halen arrived today, along with wireless guitar and World Tour, all for £40 =) Also some shoes I've ordered from Asos arrived, but I can't decide if they're too big or not. They're such an annoying size =/

Going into town today to hand out some CVs, I really need a job now. Coincidentally enough, a new mall just opened in Newcastle, so hopefully I shall have some luck there. Might also sell the Van Halen part of Guitar Hero while I'm there, I'm not keen on them.

A badger crossed the road in front of me on my way into work at 4.30am.

I think that's possibly the first time I've seen one (that wasn't run over, or on TV)!!

It sat down on the grass verge, wish I'd had my camera!

Hoping for a good day today, have to go food shopping in a while because somebody finished all the milk off just before i went for some breakfast and a cup of tea. I'm intending to get through more of Bioshock later and i may go through Memory 13 on ACII.

Ugh, Driving lesson. I'm scared I'll be worse than last week, which was in turn worse than the week before. *lies on floor*

I had some fucking yummy cocktails at bai hoi. I love that place <3.

Their White Russian is a sexy motherfucker of a drink. It's absolutely amazing.

QFlX6LQ2zl9pjm0nSSNy4lFgo1_400.jpg

I prefer the pink one! I was having summer fruits though, the non-alcoholic one, it was yummy and cheaper!

Ugh, Driving lesson. I'm scared I'll be worse than last week, which was in turn worse than the week before. *lies on floor*

Everyone has a bad few lessons. Sometimes you just feel like shit and want to give up. But it passes. Don't worry about it.

Here is a map of Tesco stores in England and Wales. Red circle is where I live.

tescowales.png

Proof that it's not what you know but who you know...

Wednesday night my sister sent me the email of a friend who works in an employment agency. I emailed her yesterday. Five minutes ago she phoned me telling me that they had a job!

I don't know all the details but it's doing some team surveying thing in the Bristol BBC offices, only 2/3 weeks but a jobs a job and it will get me started at the agency. So happy right now, needed some good news to cheer me up!

Everyone has a bad few lessons. Sometimes you just feel like shit and want to give up. But it passes. Don't worry about it.

Here is a map of Tesco stores in England and Wales. Red circle is where I live.

tescowales.png

I love!

Encircle you, they need to be taken down.

It's a similar story with Sainsbury's.

SainsburysWales.png

Morrisons have gained a stronghold in Aberystwyth and are encroaching into Wales.

MorrisonsWales.jpg

Edited by MoogleViper

The snow is well and truely back up here. Amazing amount has fallen in such a little time. Right on queue of course, everybody forgets how to drive when they see a little bit of white stuff.