NEurope

Hahaha. Check the Post Your Purchases thread. Same thing happened avec mij en Flamegarcon.

The dream is over. :(

You just said that they had not sent it yet (I got that email). I just got this one saying they aren't gonna and have given me my money back.

I've been at home last two mornings, and generally at home this week cause it the initial research week at college, and I'm doing a little film piece centered around (atm) the bathroom, or something like that. So been at home taking lots of photos and doing some drawings...annoying as I've run out of ink, so lots of writing/image pages I would have done already are just sortof blank atm. Gonna do the writing then add the pics later I guess.

I'm writing a page on the Resurrection Tubs from Battlestar Galactica. :D (Baths...rejuvination, existence, all what I'm looking at atm)

Dollhouse? Its has an oriental spa vibe (and obviously the unisex showers) to it, and is all about rebirth. Oh and obviously is all about existence and what makes people...people. Memories, body etc. You know. You've watched it :heh:

Pfffffffffffffffffffffff is the sound I've just made. Going to add some textures to this cat collar (that didn't take long...) then should probably rest. Plan:

Tomorrow - Storyboard work on train/prior to first exam. Between two exams - storyboard/sketching/application form. Some texturing when I return home.

Friday - Texturing. Try and bung a skeleton in, see if it moves alright. Pack for Sheffield.

Someone make me stick to it mmkay?

Edited by Ashley

You just said that they had not sent it yet (I got that email). I just got this one saying they aren't gonna and have given me my money back.

Sorry, I meant to say that you should check the thread, because the situation is somewhat of a farce. I mean, we already got despatch confirmation emails...

Mine has been cancelled, the same as yours. I had a feeling it would be, I think I mentioned that in there too, a few pages back maybe. It is pretty crap. When I received the despatch email, I assumed the item was on the way.

Sorry, I meant to say that you should check the thread, because the situation is somewhat of a farce. I mean, we already got despatch confirmation emails...

Mine has been cancelled, the same as yours. I had a feeling it would be, I think I mentioned that in there too, a few pages back maybe. It is pretty crap. When I received the despatch email, I assumed the item was on the way.

Yeah it is a bit of a joke. I actually got 2 dispatch emails. One a day after the first.

Yeah it is a bit of a joke. I actually got 2 dispatch emails. One a day after the first.

I know the item only cost 2 quid, and it was a bit of a jokey impulse buy. But, why was the despatch email sent out when the item wasn't actually on the way to the customer? If this had actually been a birthday present for someone, I would be so much more angry about this. It wouldn't have bothered me if the first email they sent was saying "oh, sorry, we've asked our suppliers and we can't find the t-shirt in stock, sorry." But, to say that it's actually on the way and then say "oh no, we haven't got in stock now..." is crap. I'm not going to order from there again.

Frustrating day really. Been selected to play in a 5-a-side tournament down at the Madjeski stadium but i'm struggling to be fit for it. I've got Tendonitis in my left knee and it's not responding to the treatment at the moment and i've only got 2 weeks to prove my fitness for the selection cut off. The actual event isn't till middle of March but then there are no guarantees I will have recovered by then. Physio has recommended I use crutches to take any stress of the knee and he says Ideally I need to be running sometime in the next 2 weeks if I'm going to make it.

Meh.

Dollhouse? Its has an oriental spa vibe (and obviously the unisex showers) to it, and is all about rebirth. Oh and obviously is all about existence and what makes people...people. Memories, body etc. You know. You've watched it :heh:

A lovely idea. TBH I'm focusing more on the bathy aspect than the existence bit. Still at the purely research/drawing stage, so I can marry the ideas together later on, but you reminded me of this, which is good;

Dollhouse-Bed-or-Coffin.jpg

Like, waking up one person one day, next day someone else etc. Could be worked in.

A lovely idea. TBH I'm focusing more on the bathy aspect than the existence bit. Still at the purely research/drawing stage, so I can marry the ideas together later on, but you reminded me of this, which is good;

Dollhouse-Bed-or-Coffin.jpg

Like, waking up one person one day, next day someone else etc. Could be worked in.

Like baptism in certain religions too. It can signify the death of an old life, and it is done in big tubs of water.

I'm getting worried about my Space Marine purchase off Ebay, haven't recieved the goods [despite paying £7.50 for "24 hour courier"] and dude hasn't replied to any of my messages sent to him. Apparently I have to wait until tomorrow before I can raise some moaning skillz at Ebay.

More university news for me today - I got a rejection from Durham University :(

But, I got an offer from Southampton :)

You win some, you lose some.

Just waiting on Bristol and Stirling now....

Like baptism in certain religions too. It can signify the death of an old life, and it is done in big tubs of water.

Ooh, good one.

See, ordinarily I'd be engrossed in all the different possibilites of what things can symbolise etc, but I'm trying to be more focused in this project than my last one..I get too caught up in the ideas and then never resolve the end product.

Plus cause Ive "done religion" before I try to steer clear of it, but I really like that actually. : peace: *notes*

Bloody busses! Needed to go into town today, buy some birthday presents and the god damn bus didnt turn up, didnt turn up last week either. Ive only been into town once since Christmas and its driving me crazy!

Urgh, annoyed. Cycled all the way to school, just to find my classroom is closed. And I have no idea if anyone will show up today. Blah.

Also went to the dentist this morning (went straight to school after it) and she had to put three injections in the back of my mouth. The first one huuuuurt. And it didn't even work properly (hence the two following injections). And I have to go back in two weeks to have the same done on the other side of my mouth. =(

I don't really feel my tongue anymore, so I keep biting it. And I tried to drink but I didn't even feel the water. I bought a sandwich for lunch but I don't think I can eat that yet; I might bite my tongue off. D:

I hate being one of those who has alot of dental treatment, so I sympathise Ine! It'll be alright!

Only just woken up, given I'm ill I'll let it slide, I really don't understand my body, the only time I get ill is from colds..gah.

Gotta go pick the housemate up at 3:30 because I stupidly told her I would, annoying really given she's going to piss me off by this evening I can imagine, which is something I might go post in the advice thread about..

Then meal time with a friend, woo, food.

haha, you've got to see the funny side of the numbing injections (from others people pov mind)... like you say Ine, when you go to drink water and you have no idea whether it's in your mouth or not, usually resulting in half of it spilling back out again!

I crashed my fucking car earlier. All because I agreed to give "the" girl a lift to work. Even though I basically have a girlfriend now. I'm fucking angry at myself for being that much of a moron.

And now I cant even go round to my girlfriends for a hug because she is ill and doesnt want me to see her looking all "icky".

I crashed my fucking car earlier. All because I agreed to give "the" girl a lift to work. Even though I basically have a girlfriend now. I'm fucking angry at myself for being that much of a moron.

And now I cant even go round to my girlfriends for a hug because she is ill and doesnt want me to see her looking all "icky".

Nooooooo, yay and noooooooo, respectively.

In revision world: Laplace transforms are my bitch, Fourier series are getting there... Yes, that's right, I'm actually revising!

haha, you've got to see the funny side of the numbing injections (from others people pov mind)... like you say Ine, when you go to drink water and you have no idea whether it's in your mouth or not, usually resulting in half of it spilling back out again!

Well I'm sure it would've been funny for someone else, but there was no one around to see it (plus I managed to keep it all in my mouth, really!). I sat in school for a bit over two hours I think, and no one showed up. Some people walked by from time to time (maybe 10 different people total), but none I needed. I'm getting so fed up with school, such a waste of time. -____-;

So now I'm home again and playing more Zelda, yay.

Yes, that's right, I'm actually revising!

I'd have thought you'd be an expert in that considering your icon!

Giz, suckkks. What's the damage and what happened?

I've had a good couple of days. Saw NYE girl/Emma on my way back down country from seeing my mum. Asked her out and surprisingly she said yes. :bouncy:

Long distance though... Not gonna be able to stand this again for too long. Still early days yet though innit.

Had a mock driving test today...I couldn't have failed more if I tried >__<

meh, doing the same again next week so I'll probably do way better than this week

I'd have thought you'd be an expert in that considering your icon!

Haha, I'm dyspraxic and really can't concentrate on stuff, meaning I have massive difficulty with revision.

Had a mock driving test today...I couldn't have failed more if I tried >__<

meh, doing the same again next week so I'll probably do way better than this week

Remember, 10 points for pedestrians, 50 for the elderly and children. :heh:

Sorry to hear about your day Eenuh :( Bloody dentists! There's a reason I dislike them. Well, there's numerous.

Two exams today. Acting as reader. The first one was meant to be an hour, lasted 15 minutes (plus had weird/random/stupid questions in). Then I did some storyboard work in the library for a bit. Was nice to be surrounded by stressed students while I drew pictures of cats ^_^ Then another exam. Quality muckup through the lack of departmental communication but hey ho. Spent most of the 2 hours staring out the window as there was nothing to do.

Must do texturing later. Must do texturing later. Must do texturing later....hmm Nip/Tuck.

Quite a good day today. Got up at 7 for an exam at 9 then had a MASSIVE freakout when I got there and realised at 8:58 that my name wasn't on the list of exams to sit at that session (I get extra time and do my tests with a mix of other students) and bolted out the building and, I shit you not, ran in public down to my department.

turns out the exam was at 1:30....

funny-pictures-bird-cat-cage.jpg

Anyway, took the extra time to read some model answers and eventually headed over to the exam hall again and found the whole thing really easy. Weird, as it was the same subject material that I'm pretty sure I failed yesterday. Guess I was scatterbrained then, because I really knew everything I just couldn't access it I suppose.

Result, anyway. Celebrated with an ale down the pub with my fellow hacks. wheee!

I know I'd rather be too early than too late, haha! Also I approve of the lolcat appearance =P

My day was dreary, a bit like the weather. The roads over here are potholed to fuck, I swear I was bouncing to work, not driving. Now my back is horrible and stiff =(