NEurope

Quite a good day today. Got up at 7 for an exam at 9 then had a MASSIVE freakout when I got there and realised at 8:58 that my name wasn't on the list of exams to sit at that session (I get extra time and do my tests with a mix of other students) and bolted out the building and, I shit you not, ran in public down to my department.

turns out the exam was at 1:30....

Anyway, took the extra time to read some model answers and eventually headed over to the exam hall again and found the whole thing really easy. Weird, as it was the same subject material that I'm pretty sure I failed yesterday. Guess I was scatterbrained then, because I really knew everything I just couldn't access it I suppose.

Result, anyway. Celebrated with an ale down the pub with my fellow hacks. wheee!

Were you crossing that evil road outside the Richard Roberts Building at about 8.40am-ish this morning by any chance then, because I'm pretty sure I saw someone and thought "Hey that looks like that guy on those forums that I post stuff on"

I'd have thought you'd be an expert in that considering your icon!

Giz, suckkks. What's the damage and what happened?

I've had a good couple of days. Saw NYE girl/Emma on my way back down country from seeing my mum. Asked her out and surprisingly she said yes. :bouncy:

Long distance though... Not gonna be able to stand this again for too long. Still early days yet though innit.

Rear passenger door is fucked. The door sill under it is bent in. Right now I'd say its 50/50 between it being easily fixable for £100 just replacing those two or being a write off due to damage underneath. Can't tell yet. If its written off I think I'll be physically sick. My parents have their own business and the recession has royally fucked us, we don't need this shit right now. I'd have rather broken my leg than broken the car at this point.

How strange!

The common response to seeing Dan.

:D

I was suppose to do some texturing tonight. Didn't so much happen...but as UV mapping is apparently the most nonsensical thing ever made I have a plan which I shall implement tomorrow (for those in the know; UV map what I can and the bits it for some reason stretches just texture those faces separately....may work). Also plan to attack the cat with the camera tomorrow to gain source material. Fun times. Hopefully.

Also I decided I want a squirrel for my birthday;

squirrel-5.jpg

SQUIRREL!

Uuuuunder the sea! I'm not listening to Disney songs on Spotify..

Edited by Ashley

I've been having stomach pains around my naval the last couple of days. At first I thought it was my liver shrieking at me for not feeding it, but the pain's in the wrong place. Now I think my appendix is fit to burst, or that I'm pregnant. But the latter'd mean that I've been raped in my sleep, and that I'm actually a girl, and frankly those two occurances are too much for a woman take at once.

Maybe there's a head problem too.

I thought appendix pain was very painful, like you wouldn't put up with it for a few days?

I will state the obvious: doctor.

Todays been alright, housemate came home at 3:30, not even spoken to her yet, I'm not sure if I dare too, knowing I'll just end up getting aggravated.

Meal was fun though, going to have sunday roast in a few days. :love:

got the last call AGAIN. i know that my colleges log off early and use every trick available to miss the last call, but then, the ones who do it i already know to be tossers, so it dosent supprise me, and telling tales would be childish.

i ended up missing the bus, so had a 20 min wait, but my boss was with me, and we chatted about games for ages. seems we have the exact same tastes.

also had a mental american woman on the phone, and a very rude posh lady. thankfully i was totaly unable to help either.

also, did any one see page 3 of the metro today? made my day.

Is it weird that I'm learning alot about my life in general following the dramas of today?

Like, realising theres only 1 friend I want to tell about it on MSN, getting things in perspective etc. It really wasn't that bad, no injuries or anything, but it's taught me alot about how I value various things.

Ok so gizmo is clearly in the running for my Emo throne (I killed dyson already).

I thought appendix pain was very painful, like you wouldn't put up with it for a few days?

I will state the obvious: doctor.

Andy had pains for a few days before it really kicked in... And I don't have a doctor!

Ok so gizmo is clearly in the running for my Emo throne (I killed dyson already).

Andy had pains for a few days before it really kicked in... And I don't have a doctor!

Bah you've not been a student for like a year and you've got no doctor. FOOOOOL.

But yeah, I'd find one quick or go to the hospital and get it checked out.

I've had quite a good couple of days - yesterday I got an e-mail from UCL and I've been chosen as the student to be put forward for a potential PhD studentship, which is looking more likely now (and it's exactly in the area that I wanted). 16k a year (plus tuition paid) plus additional funds for travel and resources while getting a doctorate...yes please.

Then today I got back an assignment that contributes to our masters and was marked 80%, which is a lot higher than anyone else I've spoken to so far. So yeah, a pretty good couple of days. Plus I've been gorging on Tesco finest Belgian waffles covered in nutella, which is pretty swell. And coming to know that my girlfriend is a pretty awesome cook, and likes making dinner. :D

YESssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Ironically enough I was planning on drowning my sorrows with the cider currently sitting in my garage tomorrow night.

Get your arse to hospital, if it's your appendix it'll be hell in a couple of days. I remember when I had appendicitis I could barely walk and taking a piss was agony.

How was my day? I guess you could say it was life-changing :D

greg proposed

i said yes...

i'm happy :D..

BAGSY BRIDESMAID!!!!

woooooooooooooooo!!!

I'm so unbelievably happy for youuuu :D:D:D:D

That's awesome! I just saw it on Facebook, liked it, and rushed over here to see if anything had been said about it. :awesome: Congratulations! If Moogle gets to be a bridesmaid, I want to be one too!

Like I said on fb, eEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! ^_^

I now know your real name! Muahahah!