NEurope

My day hasn't been depressing at all. Had an odd, yet nice dream this morning. And after my excercise at the weekend, I'm feeling hopeful for losing some poundage.

Fuck all the miserable bastards, I'm positively smashing.

*High Five*

I'm feeling rather positive too, I'm also on the poundage trail. I go to NYC in 9 weeks, Just the place to buy some smaller clothes

Today is Ivy's 6 month birthday :yay:

I cant belive how big, old and beautiful she is getting :D

5454_213657860455_717455455_7915845_146205_n.jpg

6 months ago

17936_384886835455_717455455_10515449_5471855_n.jpg

Now

She really is the love of my life :)

17936_384886835455_717455455_10515449_5471855_n.jpg

Now

She really is the love of my life :)

She's so cute!

I just made an awesomely tasty stir fry. NOMNOMNOM!

don't you love it when its one second til home time and you get a call? seriosuly, and it was the only call all day when i had to set up a case file.

still, i did it right, id want people to take the time for me.

I went for a meal today and accidentally tipped 25p on the little card machine thing.

I must have pressed a cancel button by mistake while pressing enter (as it was an okay £2.56).

The guy took the receipt and he must have looked at it and thought, "cuuuuunt".

I put down some money as I left though...

I just found out the theme of Jesus-Somerville ball this year is "Paparazzi".

I'm so badly going with crutches built into my costume.

I just found out the theme of Jesus-Somerville ball this year is "Paparazzi".

I'm so badly going with crutches built into my costume.

Pff too obvious. Go as James Franco (watch the clip). You have the general look for it anyway. Plus, who wouldn't want an excuse to take a Japanese body pillow to a party? (yes its a tenuous link but at least its different eh?)

6a00e54fb7301c88340120a79cc38b970b-800wi

Aaaaanyway. Not much happened today. I made progress with some Maya work. Cleaned the hamster cage. Exciting stuff.

So you're an able bodied early 20-something with two bottles of red rooster, and you want, nay, COMMAND me to place them in the bag for you. Well lets hope we don't bump into each other when I'm off the clock, otherwise one of my Doc Martins will end up wedged so tightly into your arsehole the surgeon will have to cut you a new one just to let you shit.

Whoo, I had crêpes for dinner yesterday! That was nice!

Too bad I ended up feeling shitty and down before going to bed though. But I think I'm doing okay now. Though I'm a bit annoyed. I got up at 7:45 to make sure I was ready to let someone in (man who is redoing our wall) at 9. It's now 10:10 and he still hasn't shown up. And I have to go to the toilet (upstairs) but I'm afraid that of course once I go, he'll be at our door. >.>;

Oh also, I'll be starting with aquagym stuff today. Whoo, exercise, finally!

Edit: haha and there he is! I should make these sort of posts more often when waiting for something, it seems to help. =P

Edited by Eenuh

I've just had a phone interview with Barclays this morning (my first one ever) and I have to say I'm sooooooo crap on phones, I'd much prefer a one on one interview anyday. God knows how I did, although I did find my answers lacking in detail. Ahh well it's all experience :)

I've just had a phone interview with Barclays this morning (my first one ever) and I have to say I'm sooooooo crap on phones, I'd much prefer a one on one interview anyday. God knows how I did, although I did find my answers lacking in detail. Ahh well it's all experience :)

I had one of those a month-ish ago. Get in chap, be part of the Barclays family [i'm trying too]

Went to college at 9am, was back here by 10am. Lovely. I have do drawing at home so there's a reason. :p

However...I may have just been reading Thunderbolts since I came home, but then...it blows alternating hot and cold all over me (in an overall positive way).

TBOLTS126_Cov_medium.jpg

I don't know how to take a break!

Making reasonable progress with my Maya stuff so thought I'd give myself a break and felt a bit lost...its sad really. Watched Scrubs for a bit.

Last week I agreed to cover an exam on Thursday morning as I'm doing one in the afternoon anyway. She told me this morning it'll just be one hour long, which means the extra money I earn will be going to pay for the morning ticket cost of my train. Ho hum eh?

Songbird is probably amongst the best Marvel characters.

Although she's the least great in Osborn's line-up (intentionally. She and Dr. Chen Lu *i love* are the only two who still believe the team is actually about redeeming villains. Moonstone also comes into her own brilliantly in Osborn's line-up, no longer constrained by any sort of morality).

Went to college at 9am, was back here by 10am. Lovely. I have do drawing at home so there's a reason. :p

However...I may have just been reading Thunderbolts since I came home, but then...it blows alternating hot and cold all over me (in an overall positive way).

TBOLTS126_Cov_medium.jpg

One of my favourite front covers of all time.

I am having more success with my organising of trips thing. Does anyone know what the rules of driving abroad are? Part of me is saying its to have been driving for 3 years? Or age 25? *Shrugs*

I am having more success with my organising of trips thing. Does anyone know what the rules of driving abroad are? Part of me is saying its to have been driving for 3 years? Or age 25? *Shrugs*

Are there any rules? In any case, I think it would depend on the country. I know for example (well think I know) that to rent a car in Spain, you have to be at least 21 and have been driving for 3 years, but that's for renting, not driving. Hmm. Google?

I just got back from aquagym. I feel tired. Sweating while in a pool is so weird haha. But I feel good about having done some exercise, even though I'm still crap at most of the exercises. =P

Bit sad though, as a friend texted me while I was in there to ask if I want to go to the film with her (a film I quite want to see). So obviously that didn't work, boooh.

Great, apparently BT have drilled through a water pipe in our village so no cold water tonight.

Today itself has been pretty boring, just been watching 24 and the usual job searches. Might try and go to town tomorrow, will probably depend on how bad the snow is tonight.

It's either none of those, or I've done it illegally!

I assume this is for Themefest: Mein Fuhrer? If so, this is helpful for Germany.

I know you have to be 25 if you want to drive in the US, but not sure about Europe. ::shrug:

EDIT: and my sig is where exactly?? vvv

Edited by Retro_Link

Today was a fun day, but it was a lot of travelling. My agency called me yesterday evening to ask me if I fancied working in Aberdare, and I thought yaaa, I need money, give me work please thanks bye! I got told that they agency would pay me more to cover my travel and would even book a taxi for me from the train station to the school, as it is too far to walk.

So, I was up at 5 oclock this morning, watching Sky Sports News, eating my brekkie, showering and stuffs. Left the house at 6:20, got the train to Cardiff and spent over an hour on the train from there to Aberdare. It was pretty long, heh. Then, got into Aberdare, went down the ramp and waited in the car park for the taxi. But, no taxi came...so I waited for 15/20 mins then phoned my agency woman who was organising it. I rang her mobile, no answer. I rang the agency itself, and she isn't in because of sickness. So, I spoke to someone and they said they'd sort something out for me. Theeeen, straight after that, I got a phonecall...from my agency woman's boyfriend, who said that he's sending another taxi, haha.

So, the taxi came, the agency rang back and I told them to cancel the on that they sent, and we had a little chuckle. It turns out that there was another ramp that you can go down, on the other side of the road, in a layby which is where the taxi was the first time around...I didn't know thaaat. Silly humans.

The staff at the school were crazy. I was interrogated by women in the 30/40+ category, and I think they liked me, haha. They were telling stories about Cardiff central, and this one woman said:

"Train stations are soooo lonely, innnnit. I see people there and I just look at them and I know they're lonely-rrr. There's this man I saw innittt, and he's short - which is not nice to be when you're a man cos no man wants to be short! *laughs* Well, he's gott-a beard as well and I just look at him and know he's lonely. I think he may have special needs too - because he was chasing a pigeon around."

We all stopped and said whaaat? Did we hear that right? And yes, we did, so there was muchos laughter. I left school at half 3 and got home at quarter to 6.

So you're an able bodied early 20-something with two bottles of red rooster, and you want, nay, COMMAND me to place them in the bag for you. Well lets hope we don't bump into each other when I'm off the clock, otherwise one of my Doc Martins will end up wedged so tightly into your arsehole the surgeon will have to cut you a new one just to let you shit.

teehheee, bad day at the office? :P

Try this for some work tension relieving humour