NEurope

Coolness I didn't realise that you were into spying on guy-on-guy action

Haha, I didn't say it was a pretty job!

I overheard a couple having sex once.

Hmmm. Now I need to think of a punchline. Okay.

Penis. Its late. Kay. Night.

Well I had another fun day back at work - gotta love serving customers all day long! Meh, i suppose it's not too bad.

I've not been around these parts much lately. I've been trying to focus on doing work, and although I'm spending less time here, I'm still doing very little.

You people are bad for me! But heck, I loves ya all!

I shall be off to bed my dear N:E'rs, work calls and i'm flippin tired as.

I shall see you all (hopefully) later on about 1pm (work lunchtime) and again from 6pm (home)

I sounded like a TV channel then.

I'm also off to bed (not with Jimbob...), need to get my beauty sleep and what not!

Toodles!

I got up. Went to work.

Ridiculously boring. There were like 10 customers throughout the day, because it was so quiet outside. I did loads of Chemistry revision, which was good.

Went to the pub quiz afterwards. We did quite shit.

I read the most awesome thing I've ever read [ See the music thread for details ].

I got home to find my sister came 7th in her model competition.

And was offered a modeling contract.

Only her and the winner were offered one.

I love. To such a large degree.

She's having a big party sometime this week to celebrate (which I assume I'm not invited to, but I'll be there in spirit).

Bibliography is one source away from being completed! Wohooo! :D

Today, I have now:

1. Completed the Abstract

2. Written my acknowledgements (I've put Ine in there, hehe. Ashley is in there too under friends.)

3. I've finished my final draft of the consent form, which is going into the appendices.

4. I've completed the bibliography - 43 sources used, altogether. Although, I think adding another few more wouldn't hurt.

I've now got to ammend the errors that Ashley has spotted. Once this is done, I'm finished. Although, I'm tempted to sleep now and do it early tomorrow. Actually, I've earned that right! I'm gonna relax for a bit.

5. I have now edited the majority of the errors that Ashley has spotted. Gonna do the rest tomorrow.

I just need to do a front cover, which will take two minutes.

And possibly write a little bit more for my conclusion. :)

Gonna get some sleep. Goodnight, N-E.

Edited by Fierce_LiNk

I just woke up at 7am, the earliest i've woken in days.

Surprisingly, i feel fine...

BLAH. I woke up at 5.30am and somehow couldnt get back to sleep. Now i've got the rest of a WHOLE day to think of something to do.... >_<

It's not like i'm even tired enough to go back to sleep... :(

Skiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing was amazing. Can't believe I have to wait 6 months before I can even go dry sloping again =/

I feel like I've missed out on life here...so not caught up on what everyone's been doing :(

Anything major?

Bah feeling pretty crappy at the moment. Showed my progress on my animation to my teacher, and he basically didn't like it at all. I spent hours upon hours to get it to where it is now, and then he tells me he doesn't like the idea. >.<;

Now I still have to use part of it and do something with that, though I'm not sure if he's expecting me to do it all over again or use the drawings I already have... Never understand his broken Dutch.

But yeah kinda upset about it. I actually had to go outside for a second and get some fresh air (not that anyone noticed as I also left to scan images). Rah. =(

*can't wait for summer break*

I keep wussing out on showing my boss the government website on minimum wage to prove he's ripping us off:

http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/nmw/#b

"£5.73 per hour for workers aged 22 years and older"

I bet that even after showing him this he'll still say his rate is right. I've already developed a sneaky way to grease the wheels. I'm going to say I believed him and sent the government an email asking them to correct their figure. I also printed off a Wikipedia page, I'll say I emailed them too.

Do it EEVIL. Its important yo. Also a lot of nice feedback about our blog from my colleagues, so be proud.

Do it EEVIL. Its important yo. Also a lot of nice feedback about our blog from my colleagues, so be proud.

Vot did they say?

day 1 of 3 of MEGA WORK!

What i have to do or im seriously screwed with uni

1. Finish Hollywood Horror Essay

2. Start + Finish Television Esssay

3. Finish Essay on ethics of showing dead children on tv (hate that one!)

4. Finish Editing of my project (partner on it has the flu apparently - so i have to do it on my own!)

WOO..HOO!

Have just finished doing several hours worth of revision on Radioactivity for my Genetics module's exam in about 3 weeks. So boring but I remember a lot of it from high school so that should be fine. Tomorrow I'll be going over viruses which should be a bit more interesting.

Aside from this, I haven't done much. Haven't eaten much either as my mother seems incapable of going food shopping even though she's got ample time on her hands to do it. I mean, if she didn't want to do it, she could give me the money and I could go off and get it sorted but that would be too practical for her. :shakehead

Currently sitting in the sun, writing this up and listening to Paramore (yes, that's right. I don't care what you haters say so bugger off!) trying to think of stuff to do. Thinking of writing some more poetry but I'm not getting anything in terms of stuff to write. ::shrug: Perhaps something will come to me eventually.

Just created another masterful spreadsheet for next year's finance. Loans, rent, money left for each week, etc. All very nice. I then have another page that takes this data, breaks it down a little more and provides area to enter in how much you've spent that week... then works everything out in terms of amount left from loan, etc, etc, etc. It sounds quite simple but it's pretty complicated. I may post a picture of the amazingness.

I actually really want to create one that any student could use... just fields to enter how much loan you get, your payments of rent... I could too... spreadsheets are fun. I think I will do this in my first week off.

Now I should get on with some real work...

Just created another masterful spreadsheet for next year's finance. Loans, rent, money left for each week, etc. All very nice. I then have another page that takes this data, breaks it down a little more and provides area to enter in how much you've spent that week... then works everything out in terms of amount left from loan, etc, etc, etc. It sounds quite simple but it's pretty complicated. I may post a picture of the amazingness.

I actually really want to create one that any student could use... just fields to enter how much loan you get, your payments of rent... I could too... spreadsheets are fun. I think I will do this in my first week off.

One for me please :)

i did some fence painting now im waiting for a lift to the gym.

excited for 2 more new episodes of mythbusters tonight!

also, new friend on facebook added me as she shares my view on football ind my general disslike for it.

I just overheard a Japanese girl saying "yatta!" which amused me. Yay for Japanese tourists, although they usually have really boring conversations...

Other than that, I haven't done much today - got up about 3pm, bought some screwdrivers from Maplin to open my computer with, went to Subway. Need to do some work and/or more shopping later.

I've been proper productive and everything. I washed one of the cars today. Look how shiny it is!

P4201035.jpg

Oooh! Aaaah!

Not a brilliant day for me, im all itchy now and my knee still hurts!

Yesterday I was bringing the washing back in and I smacked my knee into the doorframe as I walked through, it really really hurt to the point where I thought I might have done some proper damage.

Anyway its feeling a bit better now but I had to do some work in the garden today sorting out all the crap around the side of the house and now im all itchy from going through the plants etc

No you shouldn't. You should fail. For me.

This spreadsheet sounds spectacular. You must give it to me.

Today I literally woke up at 2pm and got straight out of bed. Had such a weird dream. All I remember is saving some people. Then after saving them they tell me I don't walk properly and that I need to learn to walk.

I walked away from them. Then I woke up...