NEurope

Hugh Jackman is such a legend! I was loving his interview, such a nice guy.
Totally agree, seemed a really top bloke and really easy going, got into the spirit of the show, joking along etc... great!

After my morning cereal and shower I've been working non stop. Why has it taken 6 hours to create 3 animations... I suppose I did try some coding earlier which failed. No idea why I followed the tutorial exactly. Gotta crack on with more work. After finishing this third animation I got to make a 4th, then another 2 more animations I think. They're only 10/11 frames but they're damn time consuming.

I finally got the second sitting of my tattoo done. I'm not posting pictures yet since it's just the outline at the minute. Now I have to wait 2 weeks untill my next appointment.

Whats the tattoooo of d00d?

-------

ReZ's Funny Internet Conversation of the day.

On my Quasar YouTube video.

Hey, What score did you get?

Five points

What? That makes no sense, You cant get five.

You can if you're as good as me at Quasar. I'm pro to be honest.

So I was rudely awoken by some...thing outside. Road works or something. I dunno, but this was 7am. Not pleasant. Went back to sleep until 9:15 when I was jolted awake by the postman ringing. Thankfully the postman always rings twice.

Then watched Pushing Daisies and felt lovely and warm inside. Then rather than do uni work I though I'd check into flights and spent all day doing that. Thought I found some for ubercheap going via China so I thought I should think about it and went to town. Asked at some agencies and they found the same flight for £70 more but one of them told me that to even stop off in China I'd have to get a visa so that killed that plan. Anyway later I found a good cheap flight so its all good :D

So in 44 days I am jetting off to Japan :D! Disneyland, Ghibli Museum, Mt Fuji and more here I come. :yay:

Also cleaned out the hamster cage. I left her to run in her ball and after a while I heard this weird noise. Went to check and she had escaped and was trying to eat her way through the carpet! Lil' (cute) menace.

Oh oh! And when I was in town I saw this angry looking bulldog but then it sneezed like a small child. I felt like mocking it for destroying its own self-image, but it was sweet.

So yes, that's my day. Its 10pm and I've not started doing uni work for the day.

Whats the tattoooo of d00d?

It's Scars tattoo from Fullmetal Alchemist.

30.jpg

On a person:

scar_tattoo_03.jpg

This was from the first sitting. I've had the outline for the loopy, spirograph style bit done now. I just have to get that bit filled in and the bottom arrows added. And it's on my right arm, as it should be. This was just taken in the mirror:

SP_A0070.jpg

I've had a different top bit by the way, before anyone points it out.

Edited by Goafer

So I was rudely awoken by some...thing outside. Road works or something. I dunno, but this was 7am. Not pleasant. Went back to sleep until 9:15 when I was jolted awake by the postman ringing. Thankfully the postman always rings twice.

Then watched Pushing Daisies and felt lovely and warm inside. Then rather than do uni work I though I'd check into flights and spent all day doing that. Thought I found some for ubercheap going via China so I thought I should think about it and went to town. Asked at some agencies and they found the same flight for £70 more but one of them told me that to even stop off in China I'd have to get a visa so that killed that plan. Anyway later I found a good cheap flight so its all good :D

So in 44 days I am jetting off to Japan :D! Disneyland, Ghibli Museum, Mt Fuji and more here I come. :yay:

Also cleaned out the hamster cage. I left her to run in her ball and after a while I heard this weird noise. Went to check and she had escaped and was trying to eat her way through the carpet! Lil' (cute) menace.

Oh oh! And when I was in town I saw this angry looking bulldog but then it sneezed like a small child. I felt like mocking it for destroying its own self-image, but it was sweet.

So yes, that's my day. Its 10pm and I've not started doing uni work for the day.

Whooo Japan! Sounds like it'll be a cool trip. Going alone? =)

And I've not really done any work today either, heh. Woke up at 7:45, but stayed in bed until 9 or something. Sat around and checked the internet for a while, then had a shower. Was supposed to go to town early but kept sorta delaying it so didn't get there until noon (after having to walk reallllly fast to still catch my bus). Bought stuff for a friend's birthday, but took me ages to get things together.

Came back home and saw a great heron and a wild geese sitting near the water behind our house. Awesome. Saw a peevit/lapwing there too later today. Yay.

Had an unplanned shopping trip with mom in the afternoon. We were only going to quickly check what was on sale in a clothing store, but we ended up being in there for hourssss. Bought a couple of things for summer, whoo! So quite pleased with that, even though I failed to do any work because of this. X3

Isn't that top bit different?

I've had a different top bit by the way, before anyone points it out.

Pay attention at the back!

The real top bit is a bit more basic, so I wen't with what the guy in the photo has. His bottom bit is a bit different to the real one as well (mainly the position of the words and bottom arrows), but I'm keeping the bottom bit the same as the cartoon. The top bit comes from Scars brothers chest. This picture is the only one I can find that shows it. It's on the left:

SCAR.jpg

I think ReZ was being intentionally gay tehre, Goaf.

My day = up at 6pm, on laptop. Now doing my Stereotypical duty of the day and drinking cydar.

I wish I'd gone out tonight, I didn't because I was totally knackered but I'm really regretting it. My dad's got a rage on about my brother (who has been a total idiot tbf) and now I can't find him, assumably he's gone out to a) cool off b) do more raging. I hope it's a.

Anyway, today I've done loads of decorating, NEARLY FINISHED...wooo. Also sorted some stuff for my birthday in Amsterdam, more wooooo!

@ goaferboy...I don't generally like tattoos (just being honest), but that's pretty damn hot!

Oh oh and the Gaga on Ross; well that perpetuated my intense feelings of dislike for her, plus she can't sing live, at all.

Edit: He was in the garden, all is well.

Edited by Molly

Shit. Just looked at the clock and seen it's now the 19th of april. Yesterday was my sister's birthday. Fuck. FUUUUUUUUUCK.. I'm an awful family member.

QUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZ NIGHT! :grin:

I went to a Quiz Night with the parents this evening! We did really well and came last. :D

Which I prefer as we got packets of Fruit Pastilles! :yay:

Went to my friends 18th.

It was unreal. It was behind a landmark cathedral, in one of the court buildings, literally in a sacred library, a 50 person dinner, with about 20 waiters and a string quartet.

The birthday has everything she could ever want (she's a nice girl though, not spoied brat), so I just got her a card and some chocolates.

Had 2 glasses of champagne then had a lovely meal. Salmon, seasonal bread, a strange but nice slice of some other kind of bread and...a peculiar green thing. Then had a delicious starter of sumptuous chicken (some of you may know I feel sexual toward chicken on a plate) wrapped in parma ham in a *something* tian.

I basically came.

Then a creme bnrulee on a strawberry compote, which wasn't as nice.

Hilarious chat though, with us playing Drink 21 at the table.

THEN A ceilidh. Fun times. I hate when people don't dance though. The birthday girl will regret not just having fun and dancing at her own party.

The last dance was epic. Orcadian Strip The Willow. Whenever you assumed you were on your last click, you kept having to push. It was ridiculous.

Cheers for all the compliments on the tattoo. I'll post pictures in the tattoo thread once it's finished. It may be a while though, I've got a feeling it's going to take 2 more sittings and it's a 2 week wait between bookings.

Paj; while I only understood about half of that post, I am envious of the seasoned bread with slime. I've been to only three restaurants in my life of that sort of quality, and each whiff of food smelt of luxury and rich people sauteéd in diamonds. MMMM!

Paj; while I only understood about half of that post, I am envious of the seasoned bread with slime. I've been to only three restaurants in my life of that sort of quality, and each whiff of food smelt of luxury and rich people sauteéd in diamonds. MMMM!

I know. I love food (despite being a bad/fussy as fuck eater) when it actually tastes so like money being poured into my mouth. And if it's good, but expense (in my experience) is often an indicator of quality.

@ Goaferboy - The tattoo looks awesome!! Good job

To summarise my past couple of weeks

- Saw the girlfriend a lot, good fun, went to London, zoo, wagamamas

- Went to a funeral on the Isle of White, quite weird, quite sad.

- Friend had a free house so slept round there a few times, got high, played around with the (awesome) itunes visualiser, watched the excellent 28 days later, made that 5 minute cake from ages ago on here ^.^

- Went to Bloc Party which turned out to be one of the best gigs I've been to

- Didn't do nearly enough work

- Last night got sickeningly high with a friend :S Didn't realise how strong it was, and it didn't help that I had a cold and had drank a pint or two an hour before. Lay on the grass heartrate going mental, pounding like it was about to explode, one of the worst experiences of my. Mind was going mad aswell. Went home and slept.

Im gonna lay off the stuff for a while now... :(

- Spent today recovering, feeling ill, looking forward to Bat for Lashes tomorrow :D

Oh god I'm so trollied. Coolness is my only company! I want to daaaaaance. ORGASMS. LOVE THEM.

Oh god I'm so trollied. Coolness is my only company! I want to daaaaaance. ORGASMS. LOVE THEM.

DANCE WITH ME BABY! :yay:

I LOVE DRUNK HAGGIS! : peace:

DANCE WITH ME BABY! :yay:

I LOVE DRUNK HAGGIS! : peace:

LESBIANS ON ECSTASY! YAY FOR ORGASM. OH NO. I'm embarassing myself. I DON'T CARE. POKE MY FACE.

I need to:

• Finish my Conclusion, which is about 1000 words - Done
  • Go back and add a couple hundred words to my Findings - doing
  • Go back and re-jig my Introduction - Done
  • Proof read the lot - tonight/tomorrow
  • Organise my bibliography - 90% done

Hehe, I've almost finished the biography and am now going back to add a couple of words here and there to the main body of text. I think it's looking a little light, so will be adding up to another 1000 words by tomorrow evening.

New to do list:

1. Completely organise bibliography - 90% and counting
  2. Continue to proof reading
  3. Add more words in the findings
  4. Add more words in my methodology
  5. Put appendices into the main document
  6. Proof read the lot - ongoing
  7. Create basic consent form