NEurope

Plus I asked a girl out mid-BJ. So I've got a missus now.

That will be one to tell the kids.

That will be one to tell the kids.

We did discuss how we should proceed should our parents ask.

We did discuss how we should proceed should our parents ask.

Tell them the truth, you asked her out and things went down well or something along those lines. :heh:

....I'm just trying to think of some funny lines for that. I'll come back to this later tonight.

Feel a little crappy this morning... Felt like i haven't slept despite having around 8 hours. My stomach is rumbling but theres jack all food in the house as i'm trying to save what money i have left this month...

Feeling a little lonely for the first time in a while too. *sigh* I hate dreams sometimes.

Feel a little crappy this morning... Felt like i haven't slept despite having around 8 hours. My stomach is rumbling but theres jack all food in the house as i'm trying to save what money i have left this month...

Feeling a little lonely for the first time in a while too. *sigh* I hate dreams sometimes.

I feel like this quite regularly, no idea why it happens either, often I could have 8 hours or 2 hours sleep and it doesn't make any difference as I still feel the same when I wake up :/ awake but not, feeling fine but not great, the day usually gets marginally better as it goes along though.

As for food, there must be 'something' to eat? got bread? - have toast - no bread? then cereal... no cereal? well... fruit I guess. :heh:

Regarding the dreams, I've been here too, you have this really awesome dream where everything is just 'perfect' and then you wake up to what is often a harsher reality... >< yes it sucks but we've just got to at least try make the best of each day. :smile:

Congrats Ine! It must feel awesome to have T-Shirts with your very own designs on actually appearing in a shop for people to buy and appreciate :smile: I'm happy for you.

Yayyy, Redbubble just posted a small news post and some photos of my shirts (along with the ones from the other winners) arriving in the Demo store in London. Quite cool to see these pictures! ^_____^

http://www.redbubble.com/people/redbubble/journal/2943438-cotton-flavoured-news

Whoever wrote that must have liked you, your name is first mentioned and a lot of the pictures have your stuff in them! Woo :3

Congrats miss Ine. Your drawings are really awesome *nods*

Whoever wrote that must have liked you, your name is first mentioned and a lot of the pictures have your stuff in them! Woo :3

It's because she's officially the best person ever; 'Whistle Boy' was the overall winner. It's basically a fact now, so any objections from her will fall on deaf ears.

I find those photos slightly surreal, so it must be even weirder being the actual artist. Excellent work as always, Ine!

After being woken up by my Piccolo inspired ringtone:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcb5vUbRMpU

It seems I have an interview tomorrow at 10 for some job at Primus UK I applied for.

Job sites never explain the job they advertise. They say who the company is, what they vaguely do, what they're "looking" for in a candidate and what they require. They never really explain what the job actually entails.

I was out on my driving lesson and my instructor -who was also buttons' instructor- commented on how BRILLIANT she was passing with 2 minors! (get you misses :heh:) She keeps mistaking me for her, calls me Catherine a lot xD

Well looks like we just lost about 2 hours of posts. gg everyone :P

Bolllloooooooooooockkkkkkksssssss.

I had like fifty important posts (okay like...3) including one I already lost this morning when the site crashed. Poor showing. Poor showing indeed.

Im still looking for the Biker Mice figure, check my last post, bitches.

Bolllloooooooooooockkkkkkksssssss.

I had like fifty important posts (okay like...3) including one I already lost this morning when the site crashed. Poor showing. Poor showing indeed.

Why do you assume anyone has an immense knowledge of BBFM action figures?

I had the white/grey one with the eyepatch in a metallic shiny suit. That's all.

pissed my day away with internet and little big plannet, then got a bit of fence painting done with a new spray thing. got annoyed at my mam/wound her up. came intot he house, had some creaosote on my jean leg, shes like "you got paint on your pants leg" i said "yeah, i know" she said "make sure you dont get it on the carpet" i said "yeah, thanks for that" as in im not a moron, she gets annoyed starts yelling "yeah thanks is right!" i said "i just found it a bit patronising, i mean, give me some credit" she says "I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO BE PATRONISING SEEING AS HOW ITS ME WHOS GOING TO HAVE TO PAY FOR A NEW CARPET!" i said "well no you wont cos i wasnt going to ruin it because im not stupid." she walks off annoyed at me i mutter "how i love beig home" i hear a loud "WHAT WAS THAT?" i say "nothing" she starts going "no, you CLEARLY had somthing to say" i preended id just yawned while washing my face, and sounded all indignant. she then said "oh alright." and walked out pleasantly turns out the best was to get my mam angry is to be reasonable and not raise my voice.

Ah Chris' post strikes a chord with me. I thank God every day that I escaped to Uni.

Little riddle for yeee;

"A little math problem.

There are two lengths of rope.

Each one can burn in exactly one hour.

They are not necessarily of the same length or width as each other.

They also are not of uniform width (may be wider in middle than on the end), thus burning half of the rope is not necessarily 1/2 hour.

By burning the ropes, how do you measure exactly 45 minutes worth of time?"

GOooooooooooooooooo

Ah Chris' post strikes a chord with me. I thank God every day that I escaped to Uni.

see its all the worst because i had 3 years of that freedom, now im back home getting crap. also, parents dont trust me to perform simple tasks alone despite ahving lived alone for years.

apparently i need people to explain how to cook to me.

Congrats about that Ine, they do seem to love you in that article (and who wouldn't eh? ;))

Had a good day. My potential dissertation meeting of doom turned out well, meaning I have about two weeks just to smooth off the edges which is a nice feeling. Also got an assignment back from last semester and got an A and in the comments he said its an "exemplary assignment" and asked me to send it so he could use it as such. Nice ego boost.

And we had our lecture out on the grass which was random but nice. Although due to background noise couldn't hear anything people were saying but I don't tend to listen to them anyway. Then my usual hang around wtih a friend who has an hour or so gap between lectures.

A pleasing and reaffirming day.

It's not of any relevance but I have a Street Sharks toy. You can 'wind' him back and his arm'll flick forward as if to punch. Hours of fun.

Yeah. Today my alarm woke me up at 9. Then I thought what the hell and went back to bed till 11. Since then I've done some work, although it looks shite. Now that that's done I'ma getting started on the other module. I've an awesome idea for a character/gang of enemies.

Apart from that I just had a small plate of salmon and now I'm eating chocolate bourbons.

Apart from that I just had a small plate of salmon and now I'm eating chocolate bourbons.

Surely the diet of a King!

Little riddle for yeee;

"A little math problem.

There are two lengths of rope.

Each one can burn in exactly one hour.

They are not necessarily of the same length or width as each other.

They also are not of uniform width (may be wider in middle than on the end), thus burning half of the rope is not necessarily 1/2 hour.

By burning the ropes, how do you measure exactly 45 minutes worth of time?"

GOooooooooooooooooo

Use a ruler to divide it into little sections. (5s?)

[/doesn't know]

Revision sucks! :shakehead So boring just sitting there going over notes and doing questions. But I guess it has to be done. Erm.... what else have I done today... not much. Wrote a review for work and will do another one later on when I can be bother writing up about how atrocious it is to have licensed crap like the recently released Jelly Belly Ballistic Beans game. Think this evening I'm going to find a couple of movies to watch or put in some time on Fallout 3 or something. Depends what takes my fancy.

Anyone wondering why the text size fluctuates should know that I did it because my day was so boring and so I've done it to sort of liven it up. But it hasn't happened. Oh well, back to listening to music and wondering how much longer the Sounds are gonna leave us hanging before posting the new song on their myspace page.