NEurope

It was probably gaggle looking for Skittles. Unfortunately all he could find were biscuits and some alcohol to numb his wisdom teeth.

This is alarmingly accurate.

Very hungover and tired today, didn't get a lot of sleep. ;) Wink wink.

Got up for revision lecture, was rubbish. Came back hung out with people played football on a nice sunny day was cool. Went to another revision lecture at 4, almost fell asleep, I did the head bobbing (thank you coolness :heart:) falling asleep thing.

Came back, played catch, ran into a bush trying to catch a ball. Was funny, but now I have scratched up and itchy legs.

Tired. Talked to lots of people that I don't usually tonight, has been fun even though I was supposed to be doing work :(

Tired. Talked to lots of people that I don't usually tonight, has been fun even though I was supposed to be doing work :(

Including me briefly. Blatantly the best part.

Banged together all my dissertation chapters into one document and its...8,900 with quotes. I was sure I was over. Will pad it out a bit more tomorrow.

Also made myself a list of things to do this week. Presuming I do them I should be done with my dissertation by Saturday which leaves the following two weeks to do my crappy film reviewing assignment and then im done. I finish uni in 16 days (and 20 minutes...). Weird.

Oh and spent loads of time looking at hotels and not deciding on anything...again.

I printed off my dissertation yesterday in the library. Two copies, 60 odd pages, and a fuck load of money on paper. It cost me about 12-15 quid to print and bind the lot. And, the library was so full and so bluddy hot, and at one stage there were so many people talking! It was not quiet at all.

But, it's done, with more than a day to spare. :)

I've been doing bugger all today. I need to get on with my other work and look for jobs, but it's not really happening at the moment, heh.

Got my Interview at Edinburgh collged of art tomorrow, just finished my folio, and barely started my 3-minute presentation.

Wish me luck. :(

Letty pulled through, but she has talent and a lovely personality.

Went to school. Largely uneventful. Had the leavers' photo. I was right at the front in the middle, despite not intending to be the centre of attention.

Went to the gym after school. I feel way weaker than I did when I last went, 3 weeks ago.

Got home. Procrastinated.

Went round to Calum's flat. Watched Eraserhead and pissed ourselves at the "pterodactyl baby".

Missed the bus home by a snitch, so had to walk the half hour.

Got my Interview at Edinburgh collged of art tomorrow, just finished my folio, and barely started my 3-minute presentation.

Good luck.

You're gonna be fine. Just remember to stay calm and keep your composure. Try not to be nervous, as they want you to succeed.

I've not actually contributed in here for a few days, as if anyone noticed.

Sunday night thru monday morn, I stayed up all night ('til the break of dawn, etc...) and when it pulled up to around seven or eight I yelled (via pen, onto a piece of paper) "Smell you later flatmates, I've gone to chase down my love like a fool, please don't judge me!"...

Around an hour or two later I looked at my kingdom - it said 'LEEDS' on the sign - I was finally there! Or something. I can't keep this up.

I got pretty much the first train of teh morning and went to Leeds. Walked around for a bit, in shock to see that shops didn't open 'til 11. I was hoping to get some flowers.

Bursting for the loo, I tried to figure out where she'd be. At first she said she was gymming, so I went and waited outside. Then I got a text -- "Going to the library to drop off some books" - so I had to figure out which library. "The one with the pigeons crapping on teh steps?" Either way, I found a spot by a postal box and leant against a tree, full-bladdered and hungry, unkempt and tired, and waited for her to walk by.

I wanted so badly for some food, or at least to urinate BUT if I left my spot she might've passed me by... so I waited. For an hour. Then I got a text -- "I'm back behind my desk. Wishing you were here.." So off I went; I walked the 15 mins to her place. I took the longer route to ensure she wouldn't see me from her bedroom window. Outside her door I texted her -- "Just saw a rainbow in an oilslick. Make a wish." Of course, her mother never told her to wish upon a rainbow, so she texted back bedazzled, and I knocked on her door. She answered in her pajamas, and I said "That wasn't the wish I was hoping for" ... and she was in shock. As if Cilla Black had just rung her bell.

So yeah. Massiv Dramatik entrance GET! Cue a few days of me working way more than I ever do here in sheffield, some good grub and many cute moments. I promised to not delve too deep into this, just in case the relationship thread actually kicks off...

It was weird. Beautiful but weird. Sigh.

Got back today about 2pm, and have successfully distracted myself for 12 hours. Got to write at least 6k more words before 4pm tomorrow, plus printing time too. It'll be done. I forgot the passion and teh fire I get from writing, and I'm glad to feel it again.

I've had SALAD every day since last thursday... seriously a LIFETIME BEST. Really got a taste for it. managed to convince two people to come to the circus festival over summer (woot) and student loan came through (MASSES more than I was expecting) so I can start planning my holland drugs/germany festival trip in a couple of months time.

I don't know what else to say. I've... I've had loads to think about the last few days and I don't know if all my questions are answered yet. I don't thnk anyone cares but me, and that's fine.

Here's to you all, for... well, for providing distractions, at least.

I printed off my dissertation yesterday in the library. Two copies, 60 odd pages, and a fuck load of money on paper. It cost me about 12-15 quid to print and bind the lot. And, the library was so full and so bluddy hot, and at one stage there were so many people talking! It was not quiet at all.

But, it's done, with more than a day to spare. :)

I've been doing bugger all today. I need to get on with my other work and look for jobs, but it's not really happening at the moment, heh.

Thanks for reminding me to make sure I have EXCESSIVE change for the big PrintJob tomorrow. Sigh for computaas.

Well, that wasn't too clever Jordan.

I fell asleep on accident at around 8:30pm. Woke up at 10:30pm. Its now around half 2 in the morning, totally can't sleep and i've got work tomorrow. Oohhh dear...

Well the 'simple' answer is to drink your way to oblivion... but of course there's the hangover. My favoured version of events to comes still includes becoming inebriated - stay up all night drinking, watching, playing or whatever, then play through the day as it comes.

But then, I'm a washed out loser! Lol!

Got up an hour ago and just now decided I'm skipping my lecture. Going to stay home and hopefully get some work done. Just really can't be bothered to cycle all the way to school for a boring 2 hour lecture on feminism or whatever.

Been feeling kinda down the last couple of days, stress is really starting to get to me. =(

Also, some kind of big insect seems to be stuck either behind or under my bed. No idea how it could've gotten there, as the bottom of my bed is closed off. But it's buzzing around like crazy. Hope it's not a bee. >.>;

Edited by Eenuh

I just discovered an email telling me because I've had some books for so long they want to charge me for new ones. This is the reply i sent them just now.

Dear my borrowing rights,

I've been out of the country, seriously mentally ill and just generally not around to check my email/return my books. The books are alive and well and in full working condition, and I'd appreciate if I could just pay some late fines rather than replace the full cost of the books, because quite frankly I don't want to have to keep the buggers around any longer than I have to.

However if you are just fishing for new copies of the texts then I can get them for you via ebay for a wee bit less than what you're asking.

Sorry if I'm being a cunt, but I've had a hard year.

Lots of Love.

Lies may be included. But seriously? They're asking £20 for a book i can get for £5 inc. p&p. I'm scared to return the books.

BACK TO WORK! MORE THOUSANDS OF WORDS TO GO! AS ALWAYS! I AM TIRED OF THIS! CAN I NOT JUST BE HAPPY FOR LONGER STRETCHES OF TIME PLEASE, WORLD? OR MUST YOU MAKE ME WRITE SHIT I DON'T CARE ABOUT EVERY FEW WEEKS JUST SO I CAN FEEL ALIVE AFTERWARDS?

Why do you assume anyone has an immense knowledge of BBFM action figures?

Cos' everyone here is awesome. I'm upset, I appeared to be the only one with the Orange/Purple/Blue Throttle figure. C'maaaaaan.

It's not of any relevance but I have a Street Sharks toy. You can 'wind' him back and his arm'll flick forward as if to punch. Hours of fun.

Street Sharks are sick. I demand someone draw a team up comic of Turtles, Street Sharks and Biker Mice. Yeeeah. Don't tell me that wouldn't be sicko.

I uploaded a new article to the Gringo Asylum. Please read it people :)

ORLY? I see the bloated one.....?

Good luck Paj. You're an idiot if you can't acknowledge you have immense talent. Have you seen your own work?

Went to a pub quiz last night. Technically shit, but it was alright. They said "We're doing a raffle to win £240." Then "This is for the money!" and my sister won......

....The oppurtunity to put her hand in a bag of keys and select the right one for the safe with the money in. We were a bit miffed, but meh. Obviously she didn't win.

Also, some kind of big insect seems to be stuck either behind or under my bed. No idea how it could've gotten there, as the bottom of my bed is closed off. But it's buzzing around like crazy. Hope it's not a bee. >.>;

Its that time of year isnt it. Every night for the past week some sort of flying atrocity has entered our bedroom window and scared the shit out of us. Last night it was a huge moth thing. Well, were not sure, it looked a butterfly, but it was a very ugly brown one if was. Too big to kill as it would leave too much smudging on our lovely walls, so i had to try and free th ebugger. Everytime i went to throw it out the window, it came back!

The night before was a moth. He got killed. The night before that was a daddy long legs. He too got killed, but his remains stained our ceiling :(

Edited by Jav_NE

jayseven: That's an awesome story about going into Leeds! You crazy loved-up fool.

ORLY? I see the bloated one.....?

Yeah that was it ¬_¬

Well, that wasn't too clever Jordan.

I fell asleep on accident at around 8:30pm. Woke up at 10:30pm. Its now around half 2 in the morning, totally can't sleep and i've got work tomorrow. Oohhh dear...

Same here, I'd been drinking with my brother and got home about 7. Woke up at half 10 and I was confused as fuck as I had an interview at 10 this morning [which I got to alright] but the late nap didn't help. Last time I checked my watch it was bordering on 4am.

I don't think the interview went that great to be honest.

Well that's revision out the window (not literally although I'd love to throw it all out and forget about it). Run out of lined paper to write on and run out of pens to write with. Typical, yet convenient, that both run out at the same time. Oh well, guess I'm going to have to score some money from the mother and go out which should be fun seeing as it's gorgeous outside. This always happens. It's always sunny and warm when it comes to the revision period and exams and then when that's all out of the way it'll be raining. :shakehead

Quel dilemma. Work is needed to be done on a laptop, but it is sunny outside, so I can't go outside as I wont be able to see the screen. I could sit under an umbrella but that defeats the point of sitting in the sun. :shakehead

At least the amount of work to be done has cooled off a bit and and I officially start research tomorrow into creating biofuels, which is exciting indeed.

Went round to Calum's flat. Watched Eraserhead and pissed ourselves at the "pterodactyl baby".

*pulls face*

Why ruin that film by watching it in company? I feel like my DVD has been abused.

---

So yeah. Interview. it was ok. I hate when there's loads of talented people around you though, as I felt really bad. Except for 2 girls, who were only OK (aka not as good as me LOL).

I loved them all though. We had to get in a circle and talk amongst each while each person was talked to be the tutors, so that was fun, chatting. Waiting for the tutors to arrive we just sat there in silence.

I loved the one that was actually Joanna Newsom. Wearing the dress I always imagine Joanna is wearing when she comes to mind, and having her exact hair (complete with ears sticking through). Also a girl called Ellie who was entertaining who could have been the lesbian lovechild of Siouxsie Sioux and Helena Bonham Carter.

My little bit felt really bad though, since I forgot everything I was meant to say about the piece I chose to talk about, and it came out all complicated and metaphysical. The guy asked the two questions I practiced though, the "Do you have a favourite piece?" and "Do you like any contemporary artists". I showed them the life drawing for the former, to which they said "wow" which was nice, and said Tracey Emin for the second, which is always good for debate.

Edited by Paj!