NEurope

You wrote:

I just found a picture of one of my sisters friends on the internet. As in, a naked "camwhore" pic. This has made my day.

I read:

I just found a picture of one of my sisters on the internet. As in, a naked "camwhore" pic. This has made my day.

Thank god I checked it again.

Edited by kyletherobot

Ah, not done much today apart from work work work, heh. I managed to get quite a bit done on my paper. I made it look better, added some more info in the first part and am currently writing on one of the last sections. Managed to get to page 19 with about 6700 words done. Might reach 10000 soon, though we simply had to aim for 20 pages (and I'm already over that if I add in my bibliography). So yay!

Now if only I could get the same amount of work done on all my other assignments, heh...

I've been struggling to do a write up as well. I've got 5000 ish words so far, and have a few bits to add. Ghhh... It's over soon, that's why I can't be bothered.

I'm not very good at all this writing business, haha. I just want to get this out of the way now because I have two more papers to write, as well as quite a lot of drawings to make. So it's currently all work here, though I'll be taking a break soon by watching Heroes, whooo.

My housemate drove me insane earier. Both sat in the living room doing work but she was commenting on EVERYTHING she was doing which was really annoying/distracting.

Also sent my conclusion to my marker and said "I can come in or you can reply by email, whichever" and she replied a few hours later with "you should come in to talk about this conclusion". *sigh* Not good im guessing. I just want this bleeding thing over and done with :/ And I know it will be in a week but still. Had enough.

And my mother has said nan has snapped at her and Beav (brother) because she's ill and feels neglected. So I want to ring her but hmm... I may wait til next week and go see her. To be fair I've not seen anyone and have nothing interest to say. Dissertation-tastic!

But new spring-esque signature and avatar...which I actually made on Saturday during the downtime but forgot.

Edited by Ashley

God I hate S3. One exam paper where all 5 questions are stupid fucking hypothesis tests.

Its thundery over here, bucketing down. The air pressure is bringing a migraine on ;_;

My next door neighbours are also having sex. ¬_¬

I've been struggling to do a write up as well. I've got 5000 ish words so far, and have a few bits to add. Ghhh... It's over soon, that's why I can't be bothered.

Essay? I've not missed anything have I?

Today I've done work.

Also had a massive scare when photoshop froze whilst trying to save a piece of work I'd been working on for while and not saved beforehand.

Man have I forgetten how to play Tennis? :o

I was playing like a walrus giving a haircut on the court! My control was all over the place!

Twas good fun in the sun. Only second day back at school and I'm surprisingly tired despite only having one lesson today and going home at 3 yesterday!

I blame the heat, and the return of swing music! :p

My next door neighbours are also having sex. ¬_¬

You really should stop spying on them through the window.

You really should stop spying on them through the window.

I'm not spying, just cause you would, don't assume the same of me, lol :heh:

It would be funny if i didn't have a splitting migraine. Damn fooking air pressure.

I just shelled out a few pounds for the Braid soundtrack.

Fuck, i forgot how stupidly beautiful this music is... Daamnnn.

SOOOOSHEEEEE!!

yesh! so... i went for my trial shift at the sushi place today... it went pretty well, apart from there being about 4 customers the whole morning-!! the guy training me was like "urm... there's really nothing to do - you already know about sushi, and the best way to learn the computers is to use them with CUSTOMERS... so, umm..."

i watched him serve a couple by phone and over the internet... then he went upstairs to check on the restaurant section of the place & the phone rang again... so i answered it... when he came down to find me serving a customer for a delivery order (a little slowly, granted) he was like "...OH!" :grin:

so i think i impressed him!

but we'll see how i do tomorrow - i'm going in from 12 noon 'till 11pm.... so it'll get busy. plus, it's a split-shift... so there's a 3 hour break in-between... what the hell do i DO? might just have to take a book and go sit in the sun in kensington gardens ^___^

Aww I'm glad to hear that your trial at the Sushi place is going well Bluey ^^ it sounds like you have a good chance of landing the job, so fingers crossed for you. : peace:

meh - gregs got all his final coursework to be handed in by this thursday...

...so i wont see him properly for about a week...

*crawls into shell*

might hibernate...

meh - gregs got all his final coursework to be handed in by this thursday...

...so i wont see him properly for about a week...

*crawls into shell*

might hibernate...

..not the shell! I might crawl in too.. and then I'll get no work done :eek:

went to a mates and played resi 5 together. i was doing my best to annoy him, it worked, for some reason he lords over me about superior accuracy when he mostly uses a sniper rifle whilst i go in and distract the enemys. i beat him in one level and invented an on the floor thrust dance. he wasnt ammused. i was.

got home, had a few mini arguments with my mam over her basicly expecting to much of me and me just being my good old lazy self.

went to a mates and played resi 5 together. i was doing my best to annoy him, it worked, for some reason he lords over me about superior accuracy when he mostly uses a sniper rifle whilst i go in and distract the enemys. i beat him in one level and invented an on the floor thrust dance. he wasnt ammused. i was.

Haha, this amuses me to.

My friend always laughs at my poor accuracy but to be fair to him I am not very good!

I did run in with the shocking device to often and hope for the best, though! :p

he said today "i hate playing with people that arnt as good as you" which bassicly means we make a good team and he values me.

Essay? I've not missed anything have I?

Today I've done work.

Also had a massive scare when photoshop froze whilst trying to save a piece of work I'd been working on for while and not saved beforehand.

No, no, just the treatment document is all I'm talking about.

I gave myself a break from the boring writing by doing programming. I forget, everytime, how much I love programming. It honestly makes me think I should of taken programming instead of design...

he said today "i hate playing with people that arnt as good as you" which bassicly means we make a good team and he values me.

Well that's good! :)

I get "OH GOOOOOOOD WE ARE NOT PLAYING N+ AGAIN"...that was painful". :p

No, no, just the treatment document is all I'm talking about.

I gave myself a break from the boring writing by doing programming. I forget, everytime, how much I love programming. It honestly makes me think I should of taken programming instead of design...

Oh good. Got me worried. There is that thousand word review thing we have to email in. I wonder who we give it to and... when. On the Monday just sent it him?

I have wondered in the past why you didn't take programming. I did not express this out loud though.

PS: I gots virtual scrolling in my programming. I think that will do for that module...