N-Europe

Chrono Trigger not workings?

Have been feeling a bit too sick for games. Couldn't even properly use my laptop or watch tv until now, heh. So hopefulllllly I can game soon enough. Looking forward to playing it. =)

Went tew GAME to buy Lets Tap. Made the guy walk all the way downstairs for it and he came back and was like £24.99 and I was like....ahhh jeeeeez dude, I feel bad for making you walk all that way, but that shit be expensive yo/

Mega cheaper on Play, so I'll hit that.

Went tew GAME to buy Lets Tap. Made the guy walk all the way downstairs for it and he came back and was like £24.99 and I was like....ahhh jeeeeez dude, I feel bad for making you walk all that way, but that shit be expensive yo/

Mega cheaper on Play, so I'll hit that.

And it's £20 on their site.

http://www.game.co.uk/search.aspx?s=lets+tap&platform=*&sort=itemOrderasc

Lol it's pretty foolish of Game to be bumping the price up by £5 - £8 in-store, the whole thing about Let's Tap is that it's supposed to be a cheap and original title, because of these two factors it should sell well and then the cash made will be used by Prope to make even more games with interesting concepts.

On a side-note, Let's Catch is available on Wii-ware today as well, not quite as competitively priced as LT though being that LC is 1000 points for a Wii-ware title but it's still pretty good for what it is. :)

Thanks everyone. =)

Wish I could say I feel better today but I don't, heh. But at least I ate something, after 35 hours of no food. Had to force it down my throat though: three slices of bread this morning, and a vanilla pudding with cookie just now for lunch (couldn't touch the soup or mashed potatoes and fish).

Trying to keep myself busy but am so bored haha. Also here's a picture of my legggg after I washed off all the red stuff that was on there. Good thing you can't see what's hiding beneath those bandages. =P

Foto184.jpg

WAAHH! A girl's leg! :o

Can you post some pics of your work [exhibited] Letty.

Remember the end of year show for my Arts Foundation course being great.

Yes!

_bolt_by_Thystian.jpg

ink and bleach

2__by_Thystian.jpg

in my sketchbook

69558645.jpg

Plastic dress and a screenprint

72436078.jpg

A wierd bag I made

29766363.jpg

Me and my bro!!

23507563.jpg

sketchbooks, and some wine a strange danish man in a pink hat gave me :S

dsc02955c.jpg

Me and the love of my life! Nethy in the background with his sellotaped glasses.

dsc02956o.jpg

Ali, having a questionable moment

Holy balls, is it like £2 a litre there? Either that or you have a giant fuel tank.

Its about £1.40 a litre, and I'm driving a landrover >.<

Just been out with mummy, choose a new carpet for my room, then went to Carphone Warehouse to get a new phone. Need to download an upgradings app that'll give me the powah to put my own ch00ns as ringtones. Managed to use my old phone to get a bit of monies off, which I used to get a USB cable.

The cable seems to be shit or the softwareings is shit. Either way it seems to recognise something is connected to my PC but doesn't do anything about it.

Edited by EEVILMURRAY

HAHAHAHAHHA

Three ridiculously irritating people were just laughing together/being annoying next to Molly. She emails me saying "Oh god..." (or words to that affect) I look over and shes practically gnawing her hand off in frustration. She then finds it unbearable and has to walk off.

Best thing I've ever seen. In my life.

That was like five minutes ago. They're still being irritating (I can hear it as well) and she isn't back yet. This job does have its perks.

Apparently my family forgot I was here... Just went down to enquire about tea and they're all sat around the kitchen table having just eaten!

What a lovely bunch of people.

Aww poor Eddage *hugs* that has actually happened to me before as well :/ it was when I was home on my day off from work and when it was dinner time my family just forgot I was here, I was like wtf? it was kinda lol I guess but still... was forgotten about = am cry etc, was ok though as I think I wasn't too fussed about what was for dinner at the time anyway so I cooked up something awesome instead. :heh:

Apparently my family forgot I was here... Just went down to enquire about tea and they're all sat around the kitchen table having just eaten!

What a lovely bunch of people.

It could of been worse. It could of been on your birthday.