NEurope

Got back from the director's fair today.

THIS SUMMER!...

I am going to a journalism instructor at Camp Awosting in Conneticut.

Lemme hear you say aah.

Back from my day out! Lecture could've been summed up in a paragraph. Jugglesock was cancelled due to "a situation" that was on "a need-to-know basis", so we went to the union pub, where they were having a wii night. Person who scores the highest amount of returns on wii sports tennis wins a crate of beer -- I got 49 about 90 mins ago and am currently still top with 40 mins to go, despite being at home for the last hour! Get in!

Got back from the director's fair today.

THIS SUMMER!...

I am going to a journalism instructor at Camp Awosting in Conneticut.

Lemme hear you say aah.

aah! ;) Sounds pretty cool! What will that involve? You know much about journalism? ;) Good luck with it, though, it sounds like it'll be a great experience.

Oh, and I wish someone would rate my sig and say how much they hate it, ffs :P

It was the second camp I spoke to on the day, the first camp interviewed me for about 30 mins and after reading my application many times decided that I didn't have enough experience looking after children. Which is fair enough, but wasting my precious timeings is disgraceful.

Plus the chap had trouble spelling "seizures". Me and his wife [i think] were telling him how to spell it and he was fapping around on the page. I told him to put "fits" instead. He managed that.

aah! ;) Sounds pretty cool! What will that involve? You know much about journalism? ;) Good luck with it, though, it sounds like it'll be a great experience.

Oh, and I wish someone would rate my sig and say how much they hate it, ffs :P

I did journalism for two out my three years at uni, so I know some shizzle. I plan to reread my stuff so I'm refreshed in my memoryings. I have to help the kids crack a newsletter out each week, to send to their parents.

And Jay, your sig is very... colourful on the right, the left side is better.

I didn't know that, dude :) The newsletter idea sounds excellent. Cheers for the... opinion!

I didn't know that, dude :) The newsletter idea sounds excellent. Cheers for the... opinion!

You're... welcome.

Something is missing.

Just, something is missing..

I know just the thing...

G.jpg

Balance is restored.

Went to see the people whose wedding I photographed to give them the photos. The father had taught his four (I think) year old son to say 'bullshit'. Great job.

Did some stuff in town and in the process ran into my friend Nick. He gave me a shiny Sony pen.

Went to nan's for dinner with my little brother.

Came home and killed zombies.

Found out my nan whose birthday it is on Saturday is going for a meal so we're going along (sans elder brother of course) and its not that I don't want to see my nan but as of yesterday im non stop through to Sunday now. I just wanna sleep yo!...but first Nip/Tuck. Gotta wake up at 7.30 the next two mornings though :(

Oh and congrats EM :)

I, for one, am glad that the ruthless muther-fucker that is my sister is on me side:

IzzyvsOwen.jpg

For the record, I had nothing to do with this - I've been in the kitchen playing with a bouncy ball with my flatmates up until now.

Thanks, though I'd already wikied him - I meant the guy arguing with Fish's sister.

lol, sorry. I should have guessed even if you hadn't known you'd at least have googled it. :D

Do you actually support Wilders?!

BTW, I love your sister.

No, he's a fascist. I do support his right to say what he likes though. In a more relatable-to-me context, I don't like what YEC's say, but I'd never let anyone censor them, apart from in schools. However, I find it ironic - I'd say amusing if it wasn't so worrying - that he's been band because it is thought that some Muslims may react violently if he comes here. He's disliked because Fitna said some people use Islam to promote violence.

The reason I'm interested in the whole argument is not so much the religious side and more the fact that from a debating standpoint, his opposition has proven him correct.

I'll pass on the luv!

Who is that guy? Incidentally, they're still arguing under your status now.

A friend's ex who, amongst mutual friends of my friend and I, was universally disliked. He doesn't like me because he's going to theology collage. I don't like him because he's taken an irrational dislike to me, and he's an arse.

Whilst highly entertaining to watch, he really doesn't know when he's beaten. My sister takes after my father - 99.999% of the time they're the nicest person in the world (well, less for my sister...), but piss them off in a major way and they'll rip you head off. It's not pretty, but it's fucking funny if you're not on the receiving end.

He's a christian dude, or says he is, or something, wants to be a vicar or something.

But yeh, fail at arguing or presenting, even if will is wrong :P

He's a christian dude, or says he is, or something, wants to be a vicar or something.

Why are you not on msn? FFS why do you do that? Your online here but not on msn >_<

Tonight was amazing, saw my favourite band :) Came back, got picked up from uni people, got a subway! Epic.

'lo, Dommy, I wondered when you'd wonder into this.

I find it odd why you think I'm wrong - for once, I'm not "in this" for the anti-religious argument, but for the fact that I hold that famous Beatrice Hall quote above all other things.

Righy, get this

Two night sout in a row, spent fifrty or fortyquid or so. I dont evwen care, epic night. This time I'm being careful wioth my spelling, to an extent! Don't think I've been this bad since the aftershock incident..chicken kebab and chips makes ir all better to be honest.

Bournemlith! Com,er here! Theh go top dusk til dawn! Electrohardcore club, fucking epic night.

2 night in a row, daaaamn.

barratts has been put into administration

think theres a very very good chance ive lost my job

what a way to start the weekend :D:D**

*sarcasm

For the record, I had nothing to do with this - I've been in the kitchen playing with a bouncy ball with my flatmates up until now.

Thats the oldest excuse in the book.

Reading out a poem at work in an hour. We're gonna win.

I'm the only person on my side of the office today. Its gonna be a lonnnnnnnnggggggg day. Should have put two and two together when everyone wasn't saying to me: "See you tomorrow" but "see you next week." But at least I only have to make my own tea.