N-Europe

Was feeling miserable about things so decided to have an early night. But my thoughts won't leave me alone so here I am up again.

Probably just gonna waste a few more hours online, not really doing anything productive. Seems to be how things usually go for me.

Sure as hell wouldn't be doing much sleeping tonight...

As well as my cold/cough I currently have, had a pee earlier and now I feel like I constantly need the toilet. I think I have another UTI, its stupidly uncommon in men and seeing as i haven't had sex in two weeks (sad, i know) its doubtful that its anything to do with that.

I'm also flying tomorrow, which is scaring me. Fuck, fuck.

As well as my cold/cough I currently have, had a pee earlier and now I feel like I constantly need the toilet. I think I have another UTI, its stupidly uncommon in men and seeing as i haven't had sex in two weeks (sad, i know) its doubtful that its anything to do with that.

As far as you know.

Managed to bash out 500 words in 2 hours today for my essay. Doesn't sound like a lot but normally when I'm blasting out music I just sing along and type a word every other hour. :heh:

...Should have done more really.

Finally started getting the new website in motion. Remedial Waste

I like the under construction picture I posted. :D

Just need to sort out a banner for it. Maybe a logo.

Things'll start going up regularly twice a week after Xmas.

Also set up my personal site. Daft Vice It isn't really worth visiting at the moment.

what's the site for, gringo?

Remedial Waste is for game commentaries. Rants both critical and personal. :heh: There are two of us writing for it and then you'll probably find a lot of stuff from people at Square, although not officially. Maybe a couple people from Curve Studios as well. I'm optimistic about this one.

The Daft Vice one is just for whenever I want to write something. I suspect my uni essays (the interesting ones) will end up on it. It'll probably only get updated every month, if that. I'll try and be more regular with it but I'm not really writing it for an audience. If people read it though then great.

I'm currently doing my top 10 music things of 2008.

sweet. If you need another contributor let me know. I'm rockin the freelance games writer gig myself atm.

As long as whatever you write is interesting/different/whatever and written well then by all means go for it. It can be about specific games, gaming in general, gaming news what ever. Deadlines are pretty loose because we know it takes time and we all have lives to live. I think we are aiming to update it at least once a week. I think we can easily do that. If you want to be a contributor though, send me you're wordpress details and I'll add you as one. If you have anything you've previously written that'd be useful.

We both did a few things for gaming corner so here's an idea of what to expect.

http://agamingcorner.blogspot.com/2008/12/dead-space-dj-tue.html

And my Virtual Morality one which I've harped on about enough. :heh: Although I doubt I'll write that well regularly. :p

If you have any previous pieces you can send me that'd be cool.

I've considered one of those insights/analysis website things for my own stuff...but then figured people probably won't read it.

Unless you wanna set up some kind of quid pro quo thing.

Good luck with it though :)

Yeah. We're still getting the whole thing going but that's definitely an idea we need to consider.

I have a question for you guys. If some bitch insults you and a bunch of close female friends, would you respond? Because I've just been in this sort of situation and I've got a whole lot to say about it.

Tell her to eat shit.

...it's what I'd do.

"oi, you...<insert ramblings>"

"...Eat shit!"

"...."

Just saying something really left field or unexpected, and then walk off like it makes perfect sense and they just suddenly stopped exsisting. I usually keep at least three, to cover most situations:

1. "I know you're desperate, but you couldn't handle me, honey"

2. "It's because of people like you the rail network doesn't work, you know."

3. "One morning you'll wake up with a face full of mud and being poked by a child with a stick, and I can guarantee you - you'll remember this moment."

Just saying something really left field or unexpected, and then walk off like it makes perfect sense and they just suddenly stopped exsisting. I usually keep at least three, to cover most situations:

3. "One morning you'll wake up with a face full of mud and being poked by a child with a stick, and I can guarantee you - you'll remember this moment."

Awesome strategy. :D

lmao! That one is a classic defiantly one I will remember.

I have a question for you guys. If some bitch insults you and a bunch of close female friends, would you respond? Because I've just been in this sort of situation and I've got a whole lot to say about it.

In the infamous words of none other than the Duke:

duke-nukem.jpg

"Blow it out your ass!"

Okay, weird request, but I need opinions! Since the publisher who I'd normally send these to is closed until January 5, and I need to send in the finished piece on that day, I come here for advice.

Below are 2 sketches for an illustration to a short story. The story is about a girl who can't have a birthday party with friends because her mother is sick, so she has a party with her stuffed animals. It's aimed at kids aged about 7 (second grade).

So now I'm wondering which one of these two sketches is better? Sorry for them being so messy, but they're actually tiny sketches, heh.

IMAGE0001.jpg

I think the second one has more interaction going on between the characters, but I also like the big pile of animals in the first one (the stork does sort of look out of place there though)... Help! X3

Ah guys..

If a girl was annoying me like that, I'd leave it, the girl obviously has issues, like most females these days and she's only going to end constantly repeating her insults until she runs out of anger.

Been a weird couple of days, seeing family, getting christmas shopping finished.

I don't have internet as my laptop is too slow and my wii won't work my tv, so I have to use the one downstairs. Got abit ticked off today asking people in game/gamestation about deals for my xbox...I said I'd be buying it boxing day ideally and I got complete blank stares..grr, retailers..plus being served by a girl who funnily enough looked like letty but not as cool trying to tell me things I obviously already knew...pissed me right off!

Not much left to do today, was going to buy a book...but it was too busy...wanted to buy supernatural season 3..zavvi's line was out the door...grr sometimes christmas sucks ass!

Can't even get on facebook or msn, both are down on this pc because of who much my parents killed it with nearly all the bloody trojans you can think of..

/rant.

Eenuh, I think you should mix the two. The first is by far the better idea, but it doesn't give any indication of a tea party, so maybe squeeze in some pots and cups?