N-Europe

my "worst" essay was started at 2am, 13 hours before hand in and i was a little drunk. i got a 2.2, which was better then most of my outher first year work.

Hehe :P I have a friend who started her essay at 9am -- 7 hours before deadline. She was mega-hungover too. Who goes out the night before deadline when you haven't even done the essay!

I spent a very lazy 24 hours on this bad boy. No sleep, but I watched 5 episodes of supernatural and three episodes of The Wire.

If it is then its because of the question and lack of information, not your own knowledge.

Pretty meh today, looking forward to this weekend, when I see the parents.

Feel like I dunno actually.

I normally take out like 10 books from the library when I do an essay, only to use one of them and get a gazillion references from JSTOR. This time? I found three essays written by the same dude over a period of 30 years where he regurgitated teh same bullshit over and over in such a manner that my tired, overcaffeinated body just got stuck in a loop.

Plus my own knowledge was shite! I didn't even do the essay on the poems I'd actually read, and instead chose three epically long poems - BUT!!!!!!! James Thomson's "The City of Dreadful Night" is officially my first ever favourite poem. And I never even finished reading it! lolololo! Monk! I need a monk!

I normally take out like 10 books from the library when I do an essay, only to use one of them and get a gazillion references from JSTOR. This time? I found three essays written by the same dude over a period of 30 years where he regurgitated teh same bullshit over and over in such a manner that my tired, overcaffeinated body just got stuck in a loop.

Plus my own knowledge was shite! I didn't even do the essay on the poems I'd actually read, and instead chose three epically long poems - BUT!!!!!!! James Thomson's "The City of Dreadful Night" is officially my first ever favourite poem. And I never even finished reading it! lolololo! Monk! I need a monk!

..sorry :(

should i be grateful that she is at least not reserving being a grade a twat for me? She hasn't even looked at me the last 2 days :D

and Molly, it's been so good having no "knitting girl" around me this past week, there is nobody more annoying and I really mean it when I say words just cannot describe that girl.

Was just sitting chatting and BLAH came over and said along the lines of "Can you not talk to people when they are supposed to be working"

Absolute bull shit. THEY ARE FUCKING WORKING. Makes me want to stab people. Honestly.

I sure hope your boss(es) don't find all this chatter on the internet..

Also it's fair enough. You are there to work and of course get along with other people, but not interfering with other people's work; if someone is talking to you you won't be working at full capacity, which is probably what they want from their workers.

It used to annoy me at Tesco but I can see why they do it. It's only fair, they are paying you for it after all :heh:

Also it's fair enough. You are there to work and of course get along with other people, but not interfering with other people's work; if someone is talking to you you won't be working at full capacity, which is probably what they want from their workers.

All well and good, except we work in a call centre. If we don't get a call, there is no work to do. If a call comes through, it goes through automatically so theres no way to stop it.

Hence anger.

YAAAAAY!!!

I got a text from Demonmike last night; DIR EN GREY ARE COMING BACK TO THE UK!!!!!

I'm gonna try my best to get down there and see them again!! :D

More like Dir En Gay. I can't believe you cried when you saw them :indeed:.

Anyway, TV got dispatched, should be here on Tuesday or Wednesday according to the bloke on the phone + Shetland waiting time = Sometime the week after. Meaning i'll be TV less for a few days. Oh god. Later than I would have hoped, but nevermind.

Grr. Cumfs at The Link won't ship to anything other than the billing address so had to change it to my nans. Should be there Monday but im busy all day Monday. Need to see if I can move my meeting on Tuesday because otherwise I'm either making an early morning trip to get back here for 12, or a 3 hour round trip (18 miles by train, about 2 miles by foot) between meeting and lecture.

And im all sore and achey from that fall yesterday. I feel old.

But for now BSG and food and later work. Bah.

*Personal Statement Orgasm*

Finally got it in, after my first attempt at sending of my Ucas failed at life. Hopefully be sent by wednesday next week. I was on a mission this afternoon, and was charging round college finding teachers for references and completing the form. Come to think of it, I probably looked like a bit of a tard running around pointlessly. Ahwell, Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

I HAS MY WEEKENDS BACK!!! :grin: (I quit my Job...)

More good news!!! I got two more Uni offers today! YAY! :yay: which makes four in total.

My day has been great compared to the rest of the week which was slowly slipping into some sort of weird personal hell. :)

So yeh, Gonna get some serious amounts of school work done this weekend. I'm strangely excited about it. :D

More good news!!! I got two more Uni offers today! YAY! :yay: which makes four in total.

My day has been great compared to the rest of the week which was slowly slipping into some sort of weird personal hell. :)

So yeh, Gonna get some serious amounts of school work done this weekend. I'm strangely excited about it. :D

Did you not enjoy it :o What happened?

Did you not enjoy it :o What happened?

Ah no! Don't worry the actual job was fine! :D I very much enjoyed it. I'm just a failure and can't cope with School work and normal work combined. I toyed with the idea for a while but I felt it was est as my school work was sliiiiiiiiiping and I have a fair few exams in Janurary which I want to (need to) do well in so, need all the revision time I can get. :)

Also I LOVE YOU! :heart: It hasn't been said recently.

UCAS high five!! I gots me 2nd offer yesterday, my backup, Leicester, ABB.

And the best part, which I didn't realise, is that they accept general studies!!! Not sure how they can have such easy requirements and still get in teh top ten for English in league tables. i ain't complaining.

And Im all set to have the most dull weekend of my life. Absolutely nothing planned. Sigh...

UCAS high five!! I gots me 2nd offer yesterday, my backup, Leicester, ABB.

And the best part, which I didn't realise, is that they accept general studies!!! Not sure how they can have such easy requirements and still get in teh top ten for English in league tables. i ain't complaining.

*high five*

Well Done! :D That is really good!

My highest requirement is BBC, which I should be able to achieve. ^_____^

And Im all set to have the most dull weekend of my life. Absolutely nothing planned. Sigh...

Sounds like a normal weekend for me... :heh:

Got the shittily organised "Christmas Ball" tomorrow night. Literally a teetotal event with tonnes of the cunts from the year below. (their prescence meant no alcohol, they're all a bunch of alcoholic perma tanned idots)

Fun times. I'm being a rebel and wearing black jeans insted of black suit trousers.

I got to sleep in today since I had the day off from school. I played some MoH:H2 in the morning (just about beat it) and then I got together with a friend in the afternoon and played some Mario Kart. I ended up hooking my Wii up to my 50" TV and surround sound system for the first time, I really need to get some component cables. I've also now switched to strength 3 reads on my clarinet, its going to take a bit of practicing to get used to them. I'm actually rather exhausted for a day of not doing much.

Today I did a half day which was ace, but am working tomorrow, boo. I also contacted a guy I met (and the rest) when I was travelling, he's awesome but he lives in dublin. So nothing will probably ever happen, but meh.

Fun times. I'm being a rebel and wearing black jeans insted of black suit trousers.

Woah James dean, calm down there ;)

Woah James dean, calm down there ;)

It was a tongue-in-cheek statement, but I mean, the girl who was i ncharge o the purchase of tickets literally gave me evils when I jokingly asked what'll happen when I turn up in jeans (smart ones at that).

Who wears a fucking suit to a shit disco (ha...Shitdisco.)?

managed to make a mess of the kitchen floor when a bag of sauce split, had to mop. then finished valkyria chronicles, watching the ending when my dad bursts in to tell me theres a fly in my bathroom, i ask him to shush and he makes more noise before leaving, then, when im sat watching telly with him and me mam, he starts winding me up, despite my clear annoyance, i tell him hes annoying me and he says hes not, keeps doing it untill i go to walk out. he finaly shut up for a bit then. hes told me to be up by 10 to help tommorow with more DIY, but he usualy just makes me stand around doing nothing.

outher then that, saw my grandparents, my grandad is still sick, he seems weak. don't think hes goin down just yet but its a reminder he wont be around forever.