N-Europe

My eyes randomly twitch all the time. Although I think (from looking in the mirror), it's my actual eye, and it's not noticeable to others.

I must be fucked up.

I'm the same, but only my right eye does it, because my right eye is a lazy eye. Annoying really.

Had a shit start to the day, had a tiny exam worth 20% only just got a pass on it, I hate exams and have total memory blank and the woman just made me feel like a child :(, awful really.

Went to huddersfield, wasnt really looking forward to going, was pretty good apart from the train journey back.

ah, thank you, i looked all over google for him, but didnt find it. did have the waving panda, but this is as things should be. thank you.

i remember alots of odd things that have no importants at all..... :shakehead

So I remember the name of the old boards that N64 Europe and Cube-Europe used called xsorbit and found the avatar on the xsorbit site.

Man, I came back from hatfield(went from kingston to there, to see my mate, and his band, and see them play, and see another band play, and get a lift back home with him :D). I've basically sat in bed since 4pm(better than the rock hard floor i had to sleep on in kingston, though last night's sofa was quite all right). My house has been empty since then and my mum's been asleep cos she works nights now, so I've only seen her for like 5 minutes before she went to work, which makes like a grand total of 10 minutes since monday night/tuesday morning. I feel a bit bad, cos my dad and bro went Florida on monday and wednesday for an unfortunate funeral, so basically my mum's probs been bored being in the house alone with my sister after working nights, who's been a bit of a dick to her lately too. Now I've been invited to a party/seeing a friend I've not seen for quite a while tomorrow evening, and I'm debating whether to go or not really, plus I have work sunday afternoon. Decisions decisions...and mums! I don't know why, I feel like I'm taking some sort of liberty spending half my time out of this house, and the other half holed up in my room on tinternets...

Well yesterday I gave a presentation at Uni about "US Aggression towards Cuba since 1959" with a couple of other people and I think we delivered the goods. I'm hoping the mark is a good one as we put a lot of effort into it!

Now today is going to consist of doing even more work :( Adios for now my amigos!

There is snowwwwwwwwwwwww.

Hehe, started snowing at night (though according to my sister it snowed in the evening already as well), but I didn't think it would stick. But now I woke up not too long ago, and there was still some snow on the ground! And it actually snowed some more just now as well. Was nice to see. =)

My dad got me some ampoules from the pharmacy, which like, contain plant extracts from stuff like ginseng and ginger (and probably more). It's supposed to give me some more energy, make me feel less tired... but the stuff tastes blehhhhhhhhh. It better work, or I won't be happy. >.>;

Well I really had an awesome time last night. One of my mates was potentially a naughty boy though. Very naughty. Hmmm. He needs a stern talking to on Monday. But yeah, proper was loving it last night.

Just popped to Chesham to pick my comics up and the two most looking forward to ones did not ship. Mega depression sets in. Gonna have to internet buy I think....can't bare to not read them.

Gonna try out some...go matt clay and....wonder wax on the hair now. Then play LBP and finish my first level.

I am chill. Proper chill.

I'm the same, but only my right eye does it, because my right eye is a lazy eye. Annoying really.

Had a shit start to the day, had a tiny exam worth 20% only just got a pass on it, I hate exams and have total memory blank and the woman just made me feel like a child :(, awful really.

Went to huddersfield, wasnt really looking forward to going, was pretty good apart from the train journey back.

What was wrong with the train back? I was pretty damn content. Unless you just mean the length it took?

Yah, went to Hudders yesterday to meet some old mates - funnily enough the mate who organised it spent all his time going from huddersfield to leeds and back and back and back to pick up people coaching to leeds and train them back with him. Why couldn't he just tell them to get a train themselves? Well spent the night chatting over a few pints with some old-skool mates, was good fun.

Today just found out the deadline that I thought was on monday is actually on this coming friday! 4 extra days to do it! feck yes! I will get a start on it, then mong out on One Piece/Supernatural for the rest of the day.

Work was a joke today. It was so fucking cold. Me and my workmates were all huddled together penguin stylee for most of the day, as it was dead!

I also had a day long battle with the floor. Everytime I mopped it, more snow got on it T_T

By the way, its fucking cold!

Pretty sure I saw Ashley down Kentish Town today.

My timesheet unfortunatly negates that theory.

So yes. Work. Slow. Took Damages as its meant to be good and my housemate is in London tonight.

Spending the night watching that, making notes for uni and ironing. Exciting life nowadays.

Went into town, as I had to take my sister there anyway. Saw Tomb Raider Underworld was out, but not on PC yet....? Anyone know when it's released on PC?

My mum gave £20 for being amazing, so I spent it on music I would normally sideline in favour of buying other music.

Met up with Chair briefly, then met up with my sister and came home.

Annoyed; for the first time GamePointsNow have sent me a 2100 MS Points code that is invalid.

Man, I hate the first time things happen. Laaaaaaaame!

I've done veyr little today, slept at 4am, got out of bed at 1/2ish, chatted to my mum for a bit then my aunt and uncle popped round, then chatted some more but I had to get ready to go to the party in camden, which is where I go shortly. It seems my mum related fears were somewhat accurate, but I decided I'm not gonna put my life on hold, as cold or selfish as it seems. Plus she told me not to, and you gotta listen to your mums people!