Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Work is trying to piss me off today, but I remain upbeat.

Mike 1-0 Work.

First they are now changing the Christmas party because of News of the World or some shit, so now its no more than 20 people. Only one of my "uber mates" are in my team, the rest are in the other two teams, so that probably (but not certainly) uber fucks the xmas party. So fuck dat shit.

Then this loser from another area of the business (someone who looks after clients) just said on the phone to me "You are wrong" took my name and is going to speak to his manager. Thats fine though, he's gonna look a right twat because he's wrong, and I expect (but probably won't get) an apology from him. Preferably via email.

But its fine. I plan to get drunk latez. Plus weekend will be good to an extent.

So far the day's been okay. Got to lie in, though I got woken up by the heavy winds outside and a dog that just keeps barking. He's still barking now and has been for hours. -___-;

Working on a drawing, nothing school related, so yay!

Got asked to go babysit tonight, but I lied and said I had plans already. I hate telling lies, but I hate babysitting even more! >.>;

Also, since yesterday I've been getting weird twitches in my right eye lid. Usually happens when I touch the eye lid or rub my eye or something (though I just had one that came from out of nowhere). Reallllllly annoying.

Anyone know why it happens? Like, a lack of vitamins maybe?

That happens to me if i'm reeeeeally tired or need fluids pretty badly.

Heh, but the thing is I've been getting lots of sleep the last two nights (more than usual), and I drink about 1.5 litres of water per day... so yeah, I don't know what it is. X3

Does it visably look different? Swollen, red? Does it itch?

Hate to say it, but it's probably just stress and lack of sleep - getting 'more than usual' the last couple of nights says that you've been getting 'less than usual' before then, which can contribute!

As for me - Goin' Huddersfield today. Woop de woop.

Does it visably look different? Swollen, red? Does it itch?

Hate to say it, but it's probably just stress and lack of sleep - getting 'more than usual' the last couple of nights says that you've been getting 'less than usual' before then, which can contribute!

As for me - Goin' Huddersfield today. Woop de woop.

No, doesn't look any different. And for sleep, I usually get about 6-7 hours, so that's not too bad. Could be stress though I guess. Oh well. =P

And yay, I'm liking my drawing, whoooo! ^_____^

And yes Letty, post those pictures! =D

Completed Pokémon Ranger, now working on the extra missions. Because I'm that sexy.

Step Dad bought a new phone, so offered me his old one. I accepted it, but found out he threw away the old box, containing potential headphones and USB cable. Therefore I can't put all my pr0 tunes on without some bullshit effort. I shall keep my old one. It's sexier, has about enough memory for about 8-9 songs, all my numbers and a nice Ganondorf background.

So far the day's been okay. Got to lie in, though I got woken up by the heavy winds outside and a dog that just keeps barking. He's still barking now and has been for hours. -___-;

Working on a drawing, nothing school related, so yay!

Got asked to go babysit tonight, but I lied and said I had plans already. I hate telling lies, but I hate babysitting even more! >.>;

Also, since yesterday I've been getting weird twitches in my right eye lid. Usually happens when I touch the eye lid or rub my eye or something (though I just had one that came from out of nowhere). Reallllllly annoying.

Anyone know why it happens? Like, a lack of vitamins maybe?

My right eye's been twitching on and off the past week. It's ok when i'm not thinking about it but it becomes annoying when I do. Aparrently its brought on by lack of sleep and stress, which I've had plenty off in the last few days.

The friend that is moving into my house came round to officially move in, with her parents (Never met her dad, none of them had even been to my house before).

She's gone home for the weekend, up north, but to be honest, now it's happening, it doesn't seem as weird as it did before.

mates from uni are being cunts, dad killed my phone, night out has changed from "pub" to "going round to a mates po play footy games on his new ps3" which im not going to do.

tried to get under 25 mins for 3 miles at gym today, got to 2 miles before the two stiches, back pain and kidney ache took its toll. managed 26.33, which is a fair bit faster then my last time, but still not fucking good enough.

day was shite. wish id stayed in bed.

edit.

old phone has pictures of the cat i looked after for a while on it. just made me miss him. loved that stupid cat.

My right eye's been twitching on and off the past week. It's ok when i'm not thinking about it but it becomes annoying when I do. Aparrently its brought on by lack of sleep and stress, which I've had plenty off in the last few days.

JonSt is indeed correct.. I believe its called a tic. wiki entry.

Brought on by: stress/not enough sleep/tired eyes/using a computer for too long.

I get them most often at work when i'm really fucking pissed off, and been looking at a computer too long. Also causes my my eye to squint (disociated vertical deviation).

Was very close to punching my father in the face this morning. He's such an arrogant prick. I think he is purposely trying to piss me off. Getting to the point where I'm seriously considering just leaving the house. Really don't like the man. Luckily, music is my go to place when I feel angry so I stuck on some Journey and Santana and cooled down. Was physically shaking with rage.

Anyways, today has been a bit of a downer. The aforementioned thing put me in an even more depressed mood as last night my mother decided to bring the local paper through and show me the graduation listings for my college. Of course, there's my bloody name and I couldn't go to it (was today but I had a compulsary practical with assessment tied to it). Rubbed my face in it a bit she did. What's even worse is that if I had been able to go, neither of my parents would have come because they've buggered off for the weekend, taking my nephew away, to a cat show. Was nice of them to stock up on food before they left :indeed:

Currently my 360 is winning the build quality battle. *shock horror*

The PS3 is currently winning with 2 deaths to the 360's paltry 1.

My Wii has survived for two years now :p

Anyway. Finally got some sleep. Bit of uni work. BSG season one finale. Work.

Nothing particularly exciting that I can remember.

Oh actually work rang me during the day saying I have two films overdue. Apparently from that particular section you don't get them for a week (although customers do). Nobody told me this when I rented them, nor did they inform me when I went in and rented out more on Weds >_>

So has mine...in its box.

I'd run my Wii over in a car if it would fix my PS3...

...might be worth a go actually.

I may be flawed in the logistics department but I think that trumps it.

Mine has survived six house moves, a trip to Scotland and a trip to my grandparent's last Christmas and the worse that happened was my brother broke a hinge off (which I replaced with a pre-owned one at work). Its still chugging along :p

(although now I feel I have cursed it)